Ideas page 137

4383 posts

Flag Post

Differences:
Protection Potion: Protection for hazards and zombies/curses (if modified) for 30 seconds
Cure Potion: Temporary shield against zombies/curses, removed if zombies/curses did cross over you while in the effects of cure potion but their zombie/curse effects will be removed. (NOTE: It’s not the same as the protection potion where you can cross through hazards.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexislag:

Differences:
Protection Potion: Protection for hazards and zombies/curses (if modified) for 30 seconds
Cure Potion: Temporary shield against zombies/curses, removed if zombies/curses did cross over you while in the effects of cure potion but their zombie/curse effects will be removed (NOTE: It’s not the same as the protection potion where you can cross through hazards.)

I hope everyone does understand now why I want the cure potion in this game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Differences:
Cure Potion: Temporary shield against zombies/curses, removed if zombies/curses did cross over you while in the effects of cure potion but their zombie/curse effects will be removed. (NOTE: It’s not the same as the protection potion where you can cross through hazards.)

nice

Flag Post

Differences:

So, from what I can understand, you want both the cure potion and the portect potion to protect you against zombies/curses, but the cure potion will not protect you from hazzards and will only be temporary.
So wouldn’t the protect potion be more useful then…? I mean, even if you made the cure potion worth 25 energy, the protect potion would still be the better buy with 100 energy points.

Flag Post

As for the cure, maybe it could work, or it can be applied to the protect just like what the others said.
I would like to have a house pack. That way, people can make houses more to life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dasupahplayer:

As for the cure, maybe it could work, or it can be applied to the protect just like what the others said.
I would like to have a house pack. That way, people can make houses more to life.

Well, we have the cowboy and uhh, what was it again, the medieval pack? They are basically houses. But I guess fireplaces and that would be cool.

Flag Post

No-Jump world : No-Jump worlds are worlds that you can’t jump.
Trampoline : When you jump at a trampoline, you will jump as high a 6 blocks.
No-Code world : No codes for anyone in this world except for the owner.
Bomb (only for owners) : When stepped on it, the bomb counts down from 10 to 0, killing all the players nearby it.
Notes (only for owners): When a player goes to a note, a pop-up message appears. That message is only edited by the owner.
Edit area (only for owners) : When a player is in the edit area, he can edit without the code. When he is outside, he cannot edit.

hopeyalykit!
not really

Flag Post

I DON’T KNOW GUYS, BUT THIS IS PRETTY CRAZY ABOUT THE USERS WHO ARE TROLLING OUR EE WORLD

I am got so angry to the users who troll. They do, just to destroy our art we have been do. If there are rules and regulations to follow, those trollers will be banned.

I was saying the truth. I meet SOMETIMETROLLS on my open world. When I’m just creating my art, he destroy my art. Please let us lower the trollers who makes trolls, of course. I feel that some users may get annoyed to them and they will exit to their world. Please make respond to this and report if someone had been trolled you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leverage914:

Bomb (only for owners) : When stepped on it, the bomb counts down from 10 to 0, killing all the players nearby it.
Notes (only for owners): When a player goes to a note, a pop-up message appears. That message is only edited by the owner.
Edit area (only for owners) : When a player is in the edit area, he can edit without the code. When he is outside, he cannot edit.

hopeyalykit!
not really

No-Jump World: Would be interesting for some challenges. However, I would make a command for owners to enable/disable jumping in their worlds instead of a separate world for it.
Trampoline: Good idea, but boost does do just that.
No-Code World: Owners can just not give out the code and that’s it. This is not needed.
Bomb: Good idea.
Notes: AWESOME idea.
Edit area: It would be nice, and it’s been done in the edit tutorial, but perhaps it’s too hard to code into all the player’s worlds.

Originally posted by japz30:

I DON’T KNOW GUYS, BUT THIS IS PRETTY CRAZY ABOUT THE USERS WHO ARE TROLLING OUR EE WORLD

I am got so angry to the users who troll. They do, just to destroy our art we have been do. If there are rules and regulations to follow, those trollers will be banned.

I was saying the truth. I meet SOMETIMETROLLS on my open world. When I’m just creating my art, he destroy my art. Please let us lower the trollers who makes trolls, of course. I feel that some users may get annoyed to them and they will exit to their world. Please make respond to this and report if someone had been trolled you.

1- [Removed].
2- Trolls have been here forever. If you work on an open world, you’re accepting the risk of trolls coming in and doing what they do best: TROLL. If you can’t deal with that, get a saved world with code and you should be good to go.
3- You want to lower the troll amount but you don’t suggest how.
Overall conclussion: No.

Flag Post

My first forum post :D

Flag Post

What happens if a troll trolls my world and he messes up all my stuff, how am I able auto-build my stuff back? Someone please answer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NuclearTurd:

What happens if a troll trolls my world and he messes up all my stuff, how am I able auto-build my stuff back? Someone please answer.

Save your world before giving ANYONE the code. If you get trolled, do /loadlevel in the chatbox to have your world restored to the last save.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider

Instead of making another potion just to be immune to zombies, wouldn’t it be easier and more practical to make the potion of protection do that?

Then the protection potion would double in cost of energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leverage914:

hopeyalykit!
not really

A++ awesome ideas.

also: page 138,yay!

Flag Post
Originally posted by meowmeow222:
Originally posted by Monshraider

Instead of making another potion just to be immune to zombies, wouldn’t it be easier and more practical to make the potion of protection do that?

Then the protection potion would double in cost of energy.

Not necessarily. 100 is enough.

Flag Post

here’s a idea:

Gravity blocks (yes i know it’s already requested)
Description:Just like AFKers,but in the shape of a block and touhcable!
it can also be used to interact with action blocks,and can be broken by making it touch a hazard.
cost:1000 energy (gives you 10 blocks)
-————
what do you think?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

here’s a idea:

it can also be used to interact with action blocks,and can be broken by making it touch a hazard.
-————
what do you think?

I don’t understand. How can you make a block touch a hazzard? You mean you would be able to push them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

here’s a idea:

-————
what do you think?

I don’t understand. How can you make a block touch a hazzard? You mean you would be able to push them?

nope,you would move them with the gravity arrows

Flag Post

That makes no sense. You place a gravity block over a gravity arrow for that happen? Wouldn’t the arrow get deleted if the gravity block was placed on it?

Flag Post

That makes no sense. You place a gravity block over a gravity arrow for that happen? Wouldn’t the arrow get deleted if the gravity block was placed on it?

no,the gravity blocks act like AFKers.

Flag Post

So, it’s like a block that falls with gravity and follows the gravity arrows. A block that acts like an afk player. However, since you place it, it would be a block, overriding anything placed before. The moment it goes through gravity arrows it would delete them, and the map doesn’t remember where you place arrows and stuff. Wouldn’t it be too hard to code?

Flag Post

So, it’s like a block that falls with gravity and follows the gravity arrows. A block that acts like an afk player. However, since you place it, it would be a block, overriding anything placed before. The moment it goes through gravity arrows it would delete them, and the map doesn’t remember where you place arrows and stuff. Wouldn’t it be too hard to code?

i don’t know,but anyway,it’s just a idea

Flag Post

I’m just saying it would be hard to code into EE (at least in my opinion) as everything stands right now, but if they change the coding it might be possible in the future.

Flag Post

I’m just saying it would be hard to code into EE (at least in my opinion) as everything stands right now, but if they change the coding it might be possible in the future.

well,that’s true,but it will be later,in the future.