Ideas page 138

4361 posts

Flag Post

Joona, fantastic idea. I do like it very much, and wish it was implemented into the game, but sadly, it’s way too hard to code, and even if it did make it into the game, it would have so many glitches.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Joona, fantastic idea. I do like it very much, and wish it was implemented into the game, but sadly, it’s way too hard to code, and even if it did make it into the game, it would have so many glitches.

yes,i know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

here’s another idea:
Blue coin doors
Cost:1000 energy per 10 doors
if there are coin doors,then why not blue coin doors?
-—-
what do you all think?

Gatm’s photoshoped picture much? .__.

Flag Post

here’s another idea:
Blue coin doors
-—-
what do you all think?

However, blue coins were made for more of a challenge, and they are not supposed to do anything. Regular coins: compulsory in a level; blue coins: optional. Adding blue coin doors would ruin the purpose of the actual coin, to be optional, and a challenge. Besides that, blue coins have been suggested frequently and don’t you think it’s rather uncreative? :)

TL;DR: Suggested many times, defeats purpose of blue coins.

MFTRGATM: Hey, you stole that description from the photoshop competition wesley made! LOL, but I didn’t have a copyrights. Oh well. *-*

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

here’s another idea:
Blue coin doors
-—-
what do you all think?

However, blue coins were made for more of a challenge, and they are not supposed to do anything. Regular coins: compulsory in a level; blue coins: optional. Adding blue coin doors would ruin the purpose of the actual coin, to be optional, and a challenge. Besides that, blue coins have been suggested frequently and don’t you think it’s rather uncreative? :)

TL;DR: Suggested many times, defeats purpose of blue coins.

MFTRGATM: Hey, you stole that description from the photoshop competition wesley made! LOL, but I didn’t have a copyrights. Oh well. -

i know

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

here’s another idea:
Blue coin doors
-—-
what do you all think?

Gatm’s Photoshop picture much? .__.

i know i know!

Flag Post

Some new Ideas need to be made around here…

How about a Victorian Pack?

Pretty Self Explanatory, can’t be bothered to explain what would actually be in the pack, but it would cost 1500 energy :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:

Some new Ideas need to be made around here…

How about a Victorian Pack?

Pretty Self Explanatory, can’t be bothered to explain what would actually be in the pack, but it would cost 1500 energy :)

Not explaining ideas is usually how they go rot and don’t get developed. Please say what would be in the pack :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by japz30:

I DON’T KNOW GUYS, BUT THIS IS PRETTY CRAZY ABOUT THE USERS WHO ARE TROLLING OUR EE WORLD

I am got so angry to the users who troll. They do, just to destroy our art we have been do. If there are rules and regulations to follow, those trollers will be banned.

I was saying the truth. I meet SOMETIMETROLLS on my open world. When I’m just creating my art, he destroy my art. Please let us lower the trollers who makes trolls, of course. I feel that some users may get annoyed to them and they will exit to their world. Please make respond to this and report if someone had been trolled you.

REASONS TO TROLL
1. As a fun thing
2. Bored
3. When they got angry at you
4. They like players to be mad
5. Players are noobs
6 Code is not secured (1111, 1234, 1212)
HOW TO PREVENT TROLLS
1. Don’t make open worlds, ‘Cuz they are more likely to troll open worlds.
2. Make worlds with codes instead. These are bought at the shop.
3. *Don’t give codes to anyone* who are not trusted.
4. Kick them quickly by this command. (/kick [username] [reason{optional}])
5. If name is too long, put the first four letters of the name then press TAB (/kick [user] [reason{optional}])
6. Don’t be a noob , ‘Cuz they are more likely to troll works of noobs.
7. Save your world immediately before giving code, then if your world is trolled, you can load anytime by (/loadlevel)
8. Edit code immediately after world is trolled, so no one will troll your world.
9. *Don’t make players angry* , ’Cuz they will troll your own works.
10. Before leaving the world, make the code random like hoeinhceroidlchrfge3e703denh so no one will troll the world.

Hope these tips will help you.
Quote your comments ;)

Flag Post

here’s some ideas!

1 Day builders club
Cost: 100 energy

5 Days builders club
Cost:500 energy

1 Week builders club
Cost: 1000 energy

2 Weeks builders club
Cost: 2000 energy

No, if it was updated like that, I would just buy builder club than just the blocks, the cost was too low

Flag Post

here’s some ideas!

1 Day builders club

5 Days builders club

1 Week builders club

2 Weeks builders club

The whole point of BC is that you have to pay money for it, not get it for free with energy.

Flag Post

here’s some ideas!

1 Day builders club

5 Days builders club

1 Week builders club

2 Weeks builders club

A new user gets instantly 200 energy. He can just keep buying the 1 day package and he would never EVER need to buy the blocks. Besides, as GATM said, the point of BC is that it’s paid for with real money.

Flag Post

“5 Days builders club

1 Week builders club
Cost: 1000 energy"

you know that 1 week have 7 days, don’t you? ‘-’

Flag Post

i’m thinking a other type of portal can you guys help me??? just tell me your ideas in portal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yusguard:

“5 Days builders club

1 Week builders club
Cost: 1000 energy"

you know that 1 week have 7 days, don’t you? ‘-’

Read earlier posts, you’ll see why it’s a bad idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tallmios:

So, I decided to buy another massive world. WHEN great one came to the shop. I have got like 1000+ energy in the massive, but I want to use it for the great. Chris, can you really do something like “redistributing button”? It would be “one per day” usable. Because of the “max” energy, it should redistribute the energy DIRECTLY to shop-item you want. Thx…Maybe limited Companion Cube with max limit of one when Portal 2 will come to the stores. At last this smiley “T_T” PS: very usable like an feeled when somebody is trolling your ass.

Really old, but good idea. I have smileys that I used to want, but don’t anymore, so getting extra energy to another item could help

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

no,the gravity blocks act like AFKers.

So, it’s like a block that falls with gravity and follows the gravity arrows. A block that acts like an afk player. However, since you place it, it would be a block, overriding anything placed before. The moment it goes through gravity arrows it would delete them, and the map doesn’t remember where you place arrows and stuff. Wouldn’t it be too hard to code?

Actually, it wouldn’t be too difficult to code, I just started computing this year, and we had to make a snakes & ladders project, so you move across the board and you have to remove previous character and replace it where the player landed, which is actually really easy. A variable each for this ‘AFK player’s’ X + Y positions, which would save where it goes each time, making it possible to say map(AFK_PlayerX(1), AFK_PlayerY(1)) = whatever block it was before, it would be quite slow, but nonetheless relatively easy to code :)

Flag Post

no,the gravity blocks act like AFKers.

So, it’s like a block that falls with gravity and follows the gravity arrows. A block that acts like an afk player. However, since you place it, it would be a block, overriding anything placed before. The moment it goes through gravity arrows it would delete them, and the map doesn’t remember where you place arrows and stuff. Wouldn’t it be too hard to code?

Actually, it wouldn’t be too difficult to code, I just started computing this year, and we had to make a snakes & ladders project, so you move across the board and you have to remove previous character and replace it where the player landed, which is actually really easy. A variable each for this ‘AFK player’s’ X + Y positions, which would save where it goes each time, making it possible to say map(AFK_PlayerX(1), AFK_PlayerY(1)) = whatever block it was before, it would be quite slow, but nonetheless relatively easy to code :)

i got my hope back :D

Flag Post

But the idea here is to make the block fall smoothly just as a player would. If you did this it would be like teleporting the block from one place (removing it) to another (putting it back) without the actual fall taking place. :o

Flag Post

But the idea here is to make the block fall smoothly just as a player would. If you did this it would be like teleporting the block from one place (removing it) to another (putting it back) without the actual fall taking place. :o

What if we could just program it to act like a smiley would?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bowler246:

What if we could just program it to act like a smiley would?

But smilies don’t collide with other smilies. That brings up 2 questions:
1- If the block is supposed to collide with smilies, then how would its movement be if it got hit by a smiley? That hasn’t been coded yet. As it is now, this would be acting both as a block entity and a smiley entity. I suppose it could require a major code change. :o
2- If the block is not gonna collide with smilies, what’s its purpose? >.>

Flag Post

Restaurant Pack for 1200 Energy Points and who wants the foods & drinks tab and eating and drinking actions? Reply it if you want it or not or some other reasons and why.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexislag:

Restaurant Pack for 1200 Energy Points and who wants the foods & drinks tab and eating and drinking actions? Reply it if you want it or not or some other reasons and why.

Sounds good cuz of eating and drinking. Very good for restaurants and RPG’s. I wonder what’s in the Restaurant Pack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by leverage914:

Sounds good cuz of eating and drinking. Very good for restaurants and RPG’s. I wonder what’s in the Restaurant Pack?

But some of them don’t like actions even eating and drinking but I’m finding a way to make the developers make this game better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by leverage914:

But some of them don’t like actions even eating and drinking but I’m finding a way to make the developers make this game better.

Lets see who will agree on my ideas or not and BTW, the restaurant pack contains a restaurant chairs, tables, dining set, blocks, backgrounds, menu book, and foods and drinks like turkey, wine, and more like pressing space to make an action.