Ideas page 145

4354 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by drew1017:

Speed Potion: Jump Potion shape, Aqua Blue color.
Effect: makes you move +1 tile per 0.5 seconds for 30 seconds.
Particles: Makes you have a Road-Runner-ish smoke particle under your feet (When you’re moving).

Cloud Potion: Regular Potion shape, White color.
Effect: makes you fall as slow as when in a Space World. It does not make you jump higher. lasts 30 seconds.
Particles: When falling, a cloud appears below your smiley.

Potion of Healing: Shaped as a heart, Red color.
Effect: for 10 seconds, Zombies or Cursed smilies that touch you will become cured or uncursed.
Particles: gives you a + above your head, much like the skull on a curse potion.

YOU STOLE ONE OF MY PAST POTION IDEAS but you differently named it but your particle ideas is good but my idea is different than yours.

 
Flag Post

Pit Blocks includes:
Pit Traps- Stepping on it won’t make you fall down unless someone stepped on a Pit Trigger.
Pit Triggers- Stepping on it will make the pit trap open.
Self-Triggered Pit Traps- Unlike regular pit traps that needs a trigger to create a trap, stepping on it may cause the traps to open automatically and make you fall down.
Costs 1000 Energy Points for 20 each.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alexislag:

YOU STOLE ONE OF MY PAST POTION IDEAS but you differently named it but your particle ideas is good but my idea is different than yours.

I don’t get it. You first say he stole your idea and then you say his idea is different than yours…?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alexislag:
Originally posted by drew1017:

Speed Potion: Jump Potion shape, Aqua Blue color.
Effect: makes you move +1 tile per 0.5 seconds for 30 seconds.
Particles: Makes you have a Road-Runner-ish smoke particle under your feet (When you’re moving).

Cloud Potion: Regular Potion shape, White color.
Effect: makes you fall as slow as when in a Space World. It does not make you jump higher. lasts 30 seconds.
Particles: When falling, a cloud appears below your smiley.

Potion of Healing: Shaped as a heart, Red color.
Effect: for 10 seconds, Zombies or Cursed smilies that touch you will become cured or uncursed.
Particles: gives you a + above your head, much like the skull on a curse potion.

YOU STOLE ONE OF MY PAST POTION IDEAS but you differently named it but your particle ideas is good but my idea is different than yours.

I didnt see your last one, sorry… Anyways, which one did i steal? If i did at all. :P
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hummerz5:
Originally posted by drew1017:

Speed Potion: Jump Potion shape, Aqua Blue color.
Effect: makes you move +1 tile per 0.5 seconds for 30 seconds.
Particles: Makes you have a Road-Runner-ish smoke particle under your feet (When you’re moving).

Cloud Potion: Regular Potion shape, White color.
Effect: makes you fall as slow as when in a Space World. It does not make you jump higher. lasts 30 seconds.
Particles: When falling, a cloud appears below your smiley.

Potion of Healing: Shaped as a heart, Red color.
Effect: for 10 seconds, Zombies or Cursed smilies that touch you will become cured or uncursed.
Particles: gives you a + above your head, much like the skull on a curse potion.

About the not jumping higher…
A “Space World”, as you put it, does not actually make you jump higher. (While in one way of looking at it, yes, but in reality, no.)

It really just has less gravity pulling down. So, if you wanted to fall slower but not jump as high, well, that’d take some rewriting. And it’d make no sense.

Healing potion. Sounds like an awesome idea.
Would be incredibly easy to implement to EE… not saying MrShoe would do it… but it’d be awesome.

Speed potion sounds cool too. And doable.

Cloud Potion is mainly to glide across large gaps.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alexislag:

Pit Blocks includes:
Pit Traps- Stepping on it won’t make you fall down unless someone stepped on a Pit Trigger.
Pit Triggers- Stepping on it will make the pit trap open.
Self-Triggered Pit Traps- Unlike regular pit traps that needs a trigger to create a trap, stepping on it may cause the traps to open automatically and make you fall down.
Costs 1000 Energy Points for 20 each.

1000… energy… for… 20… each…???

Seriously, that’s like 80 special blocks for 1000 energy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:
Originally posted by alexislag:

Pit Blocks includes:
Pit Traps- Stepping on it won’t make you fall down unless someone stepped on a Pit Trigger.
Pit Triggers- Stepping on it will make the pit trap open.
Self-Triggered Pit Traps- Unlike regular pit traps that needs a trigger to create a trap, stepping on it may cause the traps to open automatically and make you fall down.
Costs 1000 Energy Points for 20 each.

1000… energy… for… 20… each…???

Seriously, thats like 80 special blocks for 1000 energy.

I think he means it works like zombie doors/gates.

You can have any zombie gates and (or) doors up to ten.

So you don’t have 10 zombie gates and zombie doors, you have 10 zombie gate/doors.

Same with this.

 
Flag Post

Shadow Pack:
Jumpscares, Anyone?
Smileys
Shadow Demon: Like fire demon, except the flames are pitch black and all you can see on it is the outline and red eyes.
Blocks
Corrupt Block: Like the basic-grey block, but it has smudges and stains of strange, dark-purple fluid.
Water Leak-1: It is a basic-grey block as well, but it is cracked, and where the crack is, you can see water.
Decorations
Water Leak-2: It is a V shaped water driplet, that looks like it is stuck to the ceiling. Best used when placed under Water Leak-1.
Water Leak-3: A line of dripping water. Best used when placed under Water Leak-2.
Water Leak-4: A puddle of water. Best used when placed under Water Leak-3.
Action Blocks
Flash Portal: A green portal. Acts like a regular portal. When it teleports you to another flash portal, it only lets you there for a short time. after a fraction of a second, it’ll teleport you back to the original Flash Portal.
Backgrounds
N/A
Potions
Night Vision Potion: Potion of Protection shape, Dark-purple color.
Effect: Lets you detect all Fake Bricks/Secret Bricks on your screen (not on mini-map). lasts 15 seconds.
Particles: None.

 
Flag Post

lava flood pack (not a hazard) its like swamp but its lava and looks like its hot and burning. when your in lava than your smiley changes into “burned smiley”. description: its sooo hot! i dont wanna touch it again!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by drew1017:

Shadow Pack:
Jumpscares, Anyone?
Smileys
Shadow Demon: Like fire demon, except the flames are pitch black and all you can see on it is the outline and red eyes.
Blocks
Corrupt Block: Like the basic-grey block, but it has smudges and stains of strange, dark-purple fluid.
Water Leak-1: It is a basic-grey block as well, but it is cracked, and where the crack is, you can see water.
Decorations
Water Leak-2: It is a V shaped water driplet, that looks like it is stuck to the ceiling. Best used when placed under Water Leak-1.
Water Leak-3: A line of dripping water. Best used when placed under Water Leak-2.
Water Leak-4: A puddle of water. Best used when placed under Water Leak-3.
Action Blocks
Flash Portal: A green portal. Acts like a regular portal. When it teleports you to another flash portal, it only lets you there for a short time. after a fraction of a second, it’ll teleport you back to the original Flash Portal.
Backgrounds
N/A
Potions
Night Vision Potion: Potion of Protection shape, Dark-purple color.
Effect: Lets you detect all Fake Bricks/Secret Bricks on your screen (not on mini-map). lasts 15 seconds.
Particles: None.

You forgot the price.

Originally posted by battleship203:

lava flood pack (not a hazard) its like swamp but its lava and looks like its hot and burning. when your in lava than your smiley changes into “burned smiley”. description: its sooo hot! i dont wanna touch it again!

U 2.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:
Originally posted by drew1017:

Shadow Pack:
Jumpscares, Anyone?
Smileys
Shadow Demon: Like fire demon, except the flames are pitch black and all you can see on it is the outline and red eyes.
Blocks
Corrupt Block: Like the basic-grey block, but it has smudges and stains of strange, dark-purple fluid.
Water Leak-1: It is a basic-grey block as well, but it is cracked, and where the crack is, you can see water.
Decorations
Water Leak-2: It is a V shaped water driplet, that looks like it is stuck to the ceiling. Best used when placed under Water Leak-1.
Water Leak-3: A line of dripping water. Best used when placed under Water Leak-2.
Water Leak-4: A puddle of water. Best used when placed under Water Leak-3.
Action Blocks
Flash Portal: A green portal. Acts like a regular portal. When it teleports you to another flash portal, it only lets you there for a short time. after a fraction of a second, it’ll teleport you back to the original Flash Portal.
Backgrounds
N/A
Potions
Night Vision Potion: Potion of Protection shape, Dark-purple color.
Effect: Lets you detect all Fake Bricks/Secret Bricks on your screen (not on mini-map). lasts 15 seconds.
Particles: None.

You forgot the price.

Originally posted by battleship203:

lava flood pack (not a hazard) its like swamp but its lava and looks like its hot and burning. when your in lava than your smiley changes into “burned smiley”. description: its sooo hot! i dont wanna touch it again!

U 2.

I never put prices on my potions, I let you guys decide that. :U

 
Flag Post

This game seriously needs some more block packs, so I decided to think up of some:

Ice Blocks

I’m pretty sure that these have been suggested before but it’s still a good idea

- It would contain 9 slippy blocks which are hard to grip. The colours would be blue, white and grey.
- There would be 1 of each block design for each colour, a whole intact block, a slightly cracked block and a really cracked block.
- It would cost about 1000 energy so I think about 20 gems.

Wood Pack

This would be slightly like minecraft, but who doesn’t want some actual logs and wood in this game?

- Contains 16 blocks, half of which are background.
- 4 blocks would be logs, 4 would be wood (Kind of like planks), 4 would be log backgrounds and another 4 would be wood backgrounds.
- The Logs would come in different shapes/colours but the wood will only be different colours.
- Would cost 2250 energy and 45 gems.

All I could think of now, might think of some more, feel free to comment on my ideas, constructive criticism only please :)

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:

This game seriously needs some more block packs, so I decided to think up of some:

Ice Blocks

I’m pretty sure that these have been suggested before but it’s still a good idea

- It would contain 9 slippy blocks which are hard to grip. The colours would be blue, white and grey.
- There would be 1 of each block design for each colour, a whole intact block, a slightly cracked block and a really cracked block.
- It would cost about 1000 energy so I think about 20 gems.

Wood Pack

This would be slightly like minecraft, but who doesn’t want some actual logs and wood in this game?

- Contains 16 blocks, half of which are background.
- 4 blocks would be logs, 4 would be wood (Kind of like planks), 4 would be log backgrounds and another 4 would be wood backgrounds.
- The Logs would come in different shapes/colours but the wood will only be different colours.
- Would cost 2250 energy and 45 gems.

All I could think of now, might think of some more, feel free to comment on my ideas, constructive criticism only please :)

Ice blocks should require more energy to get bought, or in any case 1000 enery per 10 blocks.
Wood pack is ok I guess.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:
Originally posted by alexislag:

YOU STOLE ONE OF MY PAST POTION IDEAS but you differently named it but your particle ideas is good but my idea is different than yours.

I don’t get it. You first say he stole your idea and then you say his idea is different than yours…?

Actually he only stole some/a little bit of my ideas which I said before about the ideas of a potion that can cure a zombie/ cursed smiley.
Originally posted by drew1017:
Originally posted by alexislag:
Originally posted by drew1017:

Speed Potion: Jump Potion shape, Aqua Blue color.
Effect: makes you move +1 tile per 0.5 seconds for 30 seconds.
Particles: Makes you have a Road-Runner-ish smoke particle under your feet (When you’re moving).

Cloud Potion: Regular Potion shape, White color.
Effect: makes you fall as slow as when in a Space World. It does not make you jump higher. lasts 30 seconds.
Particles: When falling, a cloud appears below your smiley.

Potion of Healing: Shaped as a heart, Red color.
Effect: for 10 seconds, Zombies or Cursed smilies that touch you will become cured or uncursed.
Particles: gives you a + above your head, much like the skull on a curse potion.

YOU STOLE ONE OF MY PAST POTION IDEAS but you differently named it but your particle ideas is good but my idea is different than yours.

I didnt see your last one, sorry… Anyways, which one did i steal? If i did at all. :P

You only stole one, which is my very past idea where my planned potion was the same as yours but with a difference of your idea. If you want to find my past ideas, go to the very past pages of this forum.
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by varnine:
Originally posted by alexislag:

Pit Blocks includes:
Pit Traps- Stepping on it won’t make you fall down unless someone stepped on a Pit Trigger.
Pit Triggers- Stepping on it will make the pit trap open.
Self-Triggered Pit Traps- Unlike regular pit traps that needs a trigger to create a trap, stepping on it may cause the traps to open automatically and make you fall down.
Costs 1000 Energy Points for 20 each.

1000… energy… for… 20… each…???

Seriously, thats like 80 special blocks for 1000 energy.

I think he means it works like zombie doors/gates.

You can have any zombie gates and (or) doors up to ten.

So you don’t have 10 zombie gates and zombie doors, you have 10 zombie gate/doors.

Same with this.

Great for making adventure type worlds, boss worlds, and traps.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

Ice blocks should require more energy to get bought, or in any case 1000 enery per 10 blocks.
Wood pack is ok I guess.

Ah good Idea, So maybe instead of many designs, just one design of ice block, and you buy 10 for 1000 energy?

Originally posted by alexislag:
Originally posted by Monshraider:
Originally posted by alexislag:

YOU STOLE ONE OF MY PAST POTION IDEAS but you differently named it but your particle ideas is good but my idea is different than yours.

I don’t get it. You first say he stole your idea and then you say his idea is different than yours…?

Actually he only stole some/a little bit of my ideas which I said before about the ideas of a potion that can cure a zombie/ cursed smiley.

Oh stop whining, by the person who ‘stole’ your potion idea using it, it shows that you finally made a good idea. So by whining about it, your being a little bitch, and ‘hating’ on the fact that someone likes your idea.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I actually didn’t see alex’s potion… :L

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by georgeinator:
Originally posted by Monshraider:

Ice blocks should require more energy to get bought, or in any case 1000 enery per 10 blocks.
Wood pack is ok I guess.

Ah good Idea, So maybe instead of many designs, just one design of ice block, and you buy 10 for 1000 energy?

Yep, nailed it.

 
Flag Post

Alright so assuming that the update pattern is correct the next one is gonna be a potion that is farmed themed. Any ideas?

 
Flag Post

MAYBE speed potion, as of the screenshot of the update it says "4 Legs good, 2 Legs bad!’.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Holy2334:

Alright so assuming that the update pattern is correct the next one is gonna be a potion that is farmed themed. Any ideas?

Well, personally, I can’t think of any potions related to farms, so they might just add speed potions, but unlike drew said, it wouldn’t be because of the “4 legs good, 2 Legs bad!” (That is just an animal farm quote, because of the cow smiley) it would just be because we can’t really relate any potions to farms, and it’s what the the community wants… so ya’ know… yeah!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by drew1017:

I actually didn’t see alex’s potion… :L

Find the very past pages in this forum. If you can’t see my very past idea, then i’ll tell you my past potion idea which is related about curing zombies/curses.