The "Play My World" Thread page 16

547 posts

Flag Post

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW87xHNGimbEI

Wow, this is just an awesome level, I love it.

Anybody know how to make those invisible portals/blocks in it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by macseber:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW87xHNGimbEI

Wow, this is just an awesome level, I love it.

Anybody know how to make those invisible portals/blocks in it?

A bot. I don’t know which though!

 
Flag Post

Okay, thanks.

 
Flag Post

stop complaining at me for not postiong my level here cos i made my own personnal 1

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gabrielchen2001:

stop complaining at me for not postiong my level here cos i made my own personnal 1

Please don’t create seperate threads.

If you wish to make your own thread about your levels, just make a list here

Not make a seperate thread.

 
Flag Post

name: Ye Olde Pub
desription: just a short and easy 25 by 25 level

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

name: Ye Olde Pub
desription: just a short and easy 25 by 25 level

Link would be nice.

 
Flag Post

Name: Obnoxious Waterfall
What: It’s a medium world. Just a nice-looking little waterfall, a few coins. It was just meant to look pretty.

Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWSnQVu5lma0I

 
Flag Post

name:origal humans vs zombies
desc:the first ever H vs Z for real. have fun getting coins and stuff….
pic: how do I get a pic of my world??
link:http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWgDlaqz23a0I

 
Flag Post

To get a pic: Press Prt-Scn then go to paint, and go Ctrl V. Then crop out the thing you want to take a picture of. Save it, go to imgur.com and upload it. Done!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ultimategamer23:

name:origal humans vs zombies
desc:the first ever H vs Z for real. have fun getting coins and stuff….
pic: how do I get a pic of my world??
link:http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWgDlaqz23a0I

Disclaimer: Not the original HVZ in any way shape or form.

 
Flag Post

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI

This world makes me sad.

 
Flag Post

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
The best level ever

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
The best level ever

Cough

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
The best level ever

Cough

(I)Choke(you)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
The best level ever

no****sherlock

 
Flag Post

Name of world: Rainbow Fantastic
Type: Minigames, Art, Fun, Stairs, Boss.
Description: Rainbow Fantastic is a world that I built. It has 5 different “floors/levels” of minigames. It gets slightly harder as u move up. After the 5 levels there are the Red, blue, and green steps. Then there is a coin room, and the code. There is a ton of smiley art (done by me) and there is a Little forest where u may explore. Tons of fun and still room to build if u win and get code

 
Flag Post

“lotsa coins” quite simply, this is a small “level up” world!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by PvZpro:

“lotsa coins” quite simply, this is a small “level up” world!

How about a link? ._.

dang it, i don’t have one!

 
Flag Post

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
A boring, uncreative course that often gets you magic. features many creative obstacles, as well as some classics. But at least it’s better then those unlimited stairs courses.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PvZpro:
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by PvZpro:

“lotsa coins” quite simply, this is a small “level up” world!

How about a link? ._.

dang it, i don’t have one!

….

Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
A easy, fun course, that often gets you magic. features many creative obstacles, as well as some classics.

This world gave me every STD known, and several unknown.

Originally posted by shinyspoon88:

Name of world: Rainbow Fantastic
Type: Minigames, Art, Fun, Stairs, Boss.
Description: Rainbow Fantastic is a world that I built. It has 5 different “floors/levels” of minigames. It gets slightly harder as u move up. After the 5 levels there are the Red, blue, and green steps. Then there is a coin room, and the code. There is a ton of smiley art (done by me) and there is a Little forest where u may explore. Tons of fun and still room to build if u win and get code

Can we have the- Hmm, what is it again? Oh, right, THE FREAKING LEVEL LINK!!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
A easy, fun course, that often gets you magic. features many creative obstacles, as well as some classics.

This world gave me every STD known, and several unknown.

Yay!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdgBH6T8lbUI
A easy, fun course, that often gets you magic. features many creative obstacles, as well as some classics.

I wouldn’t say fun or creative, no offense.

 
Flag Post

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWSP7GD4MxbUI
A farming course-play it to get magic.
Not like those stupid “Fast magic courses”, in this one you get magic fast, but you do need to play it over and over again.