CTP Crew ~ General Forum page 2

73 posts

Flag Post

hi, cane666taros, i wanna join u and i really like rpgs :)

Flag Post

Can I join I have all those things on the list of requirements except the rpg one (if you mean in EE)

Flag Post

Added Tyruss1123 and gio500 to the trainee list.
Btw we look for mature people and will not tollerate any crying when you cannot do sth.

Flag Post

ill donate all my rooms to ctp but sometimes iw ill use them for other levels but not save when we gonna start training and ranks we need ranks

Flag Post

i had an ida the trainer (me) will test them u start of at level 1 then go to 6 with in thsoe levels are cba a us start on c then work up to b then a then to the next level its the basic british system for schools and its affective also try outs we should let them tell us wat they think an rpg is through pm so no copying then let them show wat art they can do and if ppl have high standarts then they will be put to a 1b if not they will start at 1c

Flag Post

Can you checkmy first post? It’s been edited.

Flag Post

Helloooo?

Flag Post

I’ve seen it, thanks for adding

Flag Post

Can I join? Please?

Flag Post

Added Azxa as Trainee.

Ow btw, if you are a trainee and you wonder a week later when you’ve requested to join why you aren’t a member yet (you will get a message on kongregate), then I have here some basics that will make you a member:

-Active.. We don’t need players that are online once in the month..
-Loyal.. We don’t need multicrewers.. if we find out we will erase you from the trainee list anyway

All other inappropriate things (like insulting in public or spamming for example) will directly put you off the list if a member notices and reports it…

Flag Post

I’m a Janitor (does nothing but de-troll things) so call me if you need something de-trolled

Originally posted by kanva:

i had an ida the trainer (me) will test them u start of at level 1 then go to 6 with in those levels are cba a us start on c then work up to be then a then to the next level its the basic british system for schools and its effective also try-outs we should let them tell us what they think an RPG is through a PM so no copying then let them show wat art they can do and if people have high standards then they will be put to a 1b if not they will start at 1c

Flag Post

XD ehm… wait… you are already in another crew right? I actually won’t allow that, but you can be an extern project helper or sth like that… ;S

Flag Post

This good as a banner?

Flag Post

lol, looks japanese xD it’s nice though, how did you make it?

Flag Post

3dtextmaker.com.

Flag Post

lol ok xD nice though
I should say make an account on the forum (TS-Community.clictopic.com)

Flag Post

i would like to join .. i have all the qualities ..
i am kind
i allways help
i never ever in my ee life trolled
always active
i know some art and i would like to learn more ..
and i respect all human and dog beings loooool
and aslong as this crew is active i would like to join :)

Flag Post

I haven’t seen you on kong EE that much (actually not)… well we are active, always at least 2 members online at the same time. You do have the responsibility to ask them yourself to make something. They will say yes… when we have a bit more active people, I am considering to make the forum more active…

anyway, welcome in CTP! (as Trainee)

Flag Post

thank you cane and i am somewhat active in chat but i meant active in game …. you don’t see me in chat cuz i allways chat in pms :)
EDIT : i see pepsi wolf alot .. … … and i will pm him now and tell him to post that he saw me so i am seen by 1 :)

Flag Post

Do I have a trainee test coming up?

Flag Post

oh hi mmathking yeah cane i have seen online a few times i do think he could use some new skills with art and buildings hes good at rpgs just basics not acting like ure actualy a pet owner just saying walks pets like that but still hes nice and barely ever gives out code i like him if i seen him online ill give him a test

Flag Post

Cheers, man.

Also, I can properly RP, but most of the time I just be lazy.

Flag Post

can meh join

Flag Post

can meh join

Flag Post

Why did you post the same thing twice?