CTP Crew ~ General Forum page 3

73 posts

Flag Post

lol, worst application ever. Most people say:“Can I Join Your Crew”, or something like that, but this? :P dunno murf, I don’t know you and I don’t know if you are active. Describe yourself :)

Flag Post

johno talking about mmathking not you but yeah if you are online ill test you gonna make training camp

Flag Post

Kanva’s Drillcamp :P

Flag Post

Oh, I do so love telling JB fans to get stuck in the gutter.

Flag Post

What does training camp do? test minigame skill or building?

Flag Post

come on ppl lets get this forum active ……………….. i have a simple request for this crew … ( to any member that makes levels ) plz when u make levels put ctp at the end of name or put ctp crew words in the level itself

Flag Post

hey cane wheres my name ;(

Flag Post
Originally posted by mmatheking:

come on ppl lets get this forum active ……………….. i have a simple request for this crew … ( to any member that makes levels ) plz when u make levels put ctp at the end of name or put ctp crew words in the level itself

What is it’s meant to be an outside project?

Flag Post

i mean … that so we know what awsome level was made by our crew

Flag Post

sorry guys, I couldn’t focus on EE, due to something privately.

Well, now I am back… Let’s get building!!

Flag Post

Cane i quitted my 2 other crew now can you put y name?

Flag Post

I have added your name william.

I also added the Rank challenge, but after editing the lay out got ruined somehow so..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cane666Taros:

I have added your name william.

I also added the Rank challenge, but after editing the lay out got ruined somehow so..

thanks

Flag Post

cane can i join please?

Flag Post

sure, but you’ll be a trainee for a week :P

Flag Post

I am about to make something big on my wide world, so if anyone wants to help, pm me ;D

Flag Post

* PMs Cane *

Flag Post

ive tested william once and given a tour of main camp oh nd came can i help havnt been online when on a trip with my class mates on monday to friday

Flag Post

Kanva… Spelling and punctuation are rolling in their graves..

Flag Post

Rest In Piece, Full Stop. xD

Flag Post

theres no space for spelling or punctuation on sites like this

Flag Post

and my keyboards messed up so letters dont come out sometimes or wrong letters come out

Flag Post

ow sure, but can I remind you to keep up on the ACE Crew forum, since we’ve changed names :S

P.S. I am going to start an event in the evening. This will allow every crewmember the code in a massive map of me and build the most variable things on it, such as art, minigames and a boss room (note: there will only be 1 bossroom if builded).

I should say, be there!

It will be between 20:00 and 21:00 GMT +1