The EE Crews Thread!

358 posts

Flag Post

Already, there’s a few topics regarding different crews, which, I can see in the future causing a bit of a mess. In order to combat this, i’ve created this “Official EE Crew Thread”, in which you can post information about your crew, ask to be recruited, announce new crew projects and whatnot, all on the same thead! :D
Current Crew List
Each crew comes with the name of the user to contact if you wish to join their crew. Else, ask about it on here, and hope for a response.

Flag Post

Hunka… This is a good idea but I don’t think anyone will use it. :`(

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheProffesor:

Unfortunately, I don’t think they will either… My only concern though is the amount of spam threads that’ll be created in order to advertise one EE Crew at a time… D:
The again, you never know… It may work out ^_^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

Unfortunately, I don’t think they will either… My only concern though is the amount of spam threads that’ll be created in order to advertise one EE Crew at a time… D:
The again, you never know… It may work out _

Probably not… I got a crew ;3 anyone can join. Just pm me in chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

The again, you never know… It may work out _

Exactly… D:

Flag Post

Assasin Crew, i need members

Flag Post
Originally posted by BBB0280:

Assasin Crew, i need members

What requirements/members? Already from the name, I’m quite interested :3

Flag Post

@Hunkadunkus same.

Flag Post

Oh, mike, I did forget to add, that if your crew is still running, then if you’d like to put it down, I will happily add it to the very slim crew list at the moment ^_^
Same for anyone with a crew, all you need is to post the name and a short description to be placed on the list.

Flag Post

dont recruite mike he tryes to join like 5 difrent crews

Flag Post

join the nh crew

we have 4 members already

Flag Post

i need a crew =P anyone got a good not bad GOOD ONE! ^^

Flag Post

if any1 needs a member to a crew im the man

Flag Post

Darkus Crew:
Have actually 7 members , 1 of those beta , i´m the leader . We are recruiting

Flag Post

Assasin Crew req skilled users, little bit of art, minigame creators, and at least 1 large room i am the original creator of the assasins creed symbol you see floating around the ee rooms now to see it go to Assasins Creed HQ, thats one with no AA but highlights my intrests also lean to making complex systems users go through to make the level automatic.

Flag Post

series crew(sr for short): im thinking of doing levels that are game/movie/TV show based. im not beta,and dont have chat, but i do have some stuff from the shop. we will also do common stuff.

currently we are doing futuristic rpgs

leave me a shout to join
must have at least 1 thing from shop

members: mike1011031
luke1164
LJmonster

Flag Post

I am beta I have ohhhh smiley, coy smiley, working smiley, factory pack, and I’m about 50% done with getting fake and invisible blocks. I don’t have chat. tell me if i can join a group that could use my help. My EE name is tyruss123

Flag Post

Why’s everyone making crews all of a sudden?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boometh:

Why’s everyone making crews all of a sudden?

There’s been a ton of Crews for EE, it’s just that this forum is brand new, so, everyone’s using the most of it by advertising crews. This game is a thousand times more fun in a group, so I can’t blame them. :3

Flag Post

Actually after discussion in chat, I wanna register mine. “The Cult of Creativity” (TCC). A crew for people who make something that’s not just minigames and bosses. Will you put it up, plzkthx?

Flag Post
Will you put it up, plzkthx?

TCC has been added to the list :)

Flag Post

Assasin Crew Current project, make an large room

Flag Post

all those ‘’2 letter crews’’ are stolen from ex crew why ???

Flag Post

I have an idea, you should let us put a small description for the crews on the list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boometh:

I have an idea, you should let us put a small description for the crews on the list.

A brilliant idea, Boometh!
If you, or anyone with a crew can provide me with a description about your crew (Try to keep it Short and Sweet, long descriptions may bore people ;D) then I will happily add it up to the list too.