CLOSED!!!1!!!!! (locked)

105 posts

Flag Post

daily tip:tired of trolls messing up your world?well for start stop giving the code in the title or in the level.and stop giving ninjas and other smileys the code. members so far : murf1000 chrisq pomchee2 BlasterMan62895

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shoopdawoop9001:

daily tip:tired of trolls messing up your world?well for start stop giving the code in the title or in the level.

GEE. IF ONLY I’D THOUGHT OF THAT.

 
Flag Post

hi i dont wanna join

 
Flag Post

why?

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Question: How do you eliminate trolling? I think saved levels help because of save but in normal levels once someone trolls you cant stop them, also I’m already in a crew so I wont join.

 
Flag Post

Classified info. for the assassin crew….okay i’ll tell you (half of us are moderators, and half of us are modders[hackers] ) which makes us all mods. :D

 
Flag Post

doge get chat theres a way to clear the lvl

 
Flag Post

I have a really,REALLY,big troll to tell you:his name is Aaron
He deletes spawns,blocks,coin doors and other limited edition stuff,he also randomly replaces bloxs whit,coins
He is also a freaking noob,he rage quits when he doesn’t get a code,so when you make a map,dont giva the code to aaron and he also uses the :p when deleting stuff,its very annoying so pleas to something,tell him to a admin,or to chris

 
Flag Post

k i’ll try

 
Flag Post

i wana join

 
Flag Post

k your in

 
Flag Post

this forum offends me

 
Flag Post

Could i join this crew?

 
Flag Post

no we don’t troll

 
Flag Post

ya chris

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverArch:

this forum offends me

how
 
Flag Post

being anti troll! racist…

 
Flag Post

Doge, you can be in more than 1 crew, UU allows people from all crews to join. and btw, Troll is art. It’s art that people dont like. why do people troll? because they dont like your art. and so they cover troll by drawing art over the map. Troll is art that other people dont like. if somebody “trolled” your level, you are a troll because they didnt like your art that YOU drew. so, you see, it kind of goes in a chain reaction. people who were “trolled” are trollers because troll is art that somebody doesnt like. this “Anti-Troll” group is Anti-Art because troll is art, but its art that another person doesnt like, and then, people who were “trolled” get mad and “troll” other levels, making more people trolls, and then those ‘more people’ troll the person who started the chain reaction, and then the reaction gets bigger and bigger every round, but always somehow returns to the person who first trolled in everybody edits.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:

Doge, you can be in more than 1 crew, UU allows people from all crews to join. and btw, Troll is art. It’s art that people dont like. why do people troll? because they dont like your art. and so they cover troll by drawing art over the map. Troll is art that other people dont like. if somebody “trolled” your level, you are a troll because they didnt like your art that YOU drew. so, you see, it kind of goes in a chain reaction. people who were “trolled” are trollers because troll is art that somebody doesnt like. this “Anti-Troll” group is Anti-Art because troll is art, but its art that another person doesnt like, and then, people who were “trolled” get mad and “troll” other levels, making more people trolls, and then those ‘more people’ troll the person who started the chain reaction, and then the reaction gets bigger and bigger every round, but always somehow returns to the person who first trolled in everybody edits.

wow i lost you at YOU
 
Flag Post

can I join?

 
Flag Post

heck ya

 
Flag Post

but if the room is a saved room and someone trolls DON’T CLICK SAVE and when the trolls are gone re open that room and it will be the same before that room was trolled

 
Flag Post

members so far : murf1000 chrisq pomchee2 BlasterMan62895

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by mahimahimindy:

but if the room is a saved room and someone trolls DON’T CLICK SAVE and when the trolls are gone re open that room and it will be the same before that room was trolled

good idea