UU (United Universe) Crew

20 posts

Flag Post

Hello. United Universe has existed since 2009, but it wasn’t a crew back then. I would like to inform you that it now IS a crew, and everybody is welcome to join. If you want to join, pm me, NitroGold (the leader) or Holy2334. If you would like to see who is currently in the clan, go to Holy2334’s profile. United Universe is a fun, active group! We are nice to everybody, and we are great builders! Join United Universe today!

Flag Post

I wanna join plz.

Flag Post

MEH WANTZA JOIN :33

Flag Post

I was in the Original UU Level (I’m hoping to remake it in my massive world soon)

Flag Post

Very well. But PLEASE only post here what you think of the group, if you want to join pm me, Holy2334, or NitroGold (or all three of us, that would be best :P)

Flag Post

aa crew has been around at the same time as u o_O

Flag Post

Hello. It’s me so if you pm me then go ahead but i need people to do so so i can write the people who wants to join. As Xland has said, everyone is welcome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NitroGold:

Hello. It’s me so if you pm me then go ahead but i need people to do so so i can write the people who wants to join. As Xland has said, everyone is welcome.

Please note that when i said “everyone” that means people in other crews can join too (UU allows you to be at several groups at once, for example, if you were in The Dark Brotherhood you could be in UU at the same time. If you are the creator of a crew and you would like our two crews to work together (make levels together, for example) just pm me or NitroGold (If you pm me it might take some time because I need to tell Nitro and he needs to decide weather to accept or decline the request)

Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:
Originally posted by NitroGold:

Please note that when i said “everyone” that means people in other crews can join too (UU allows you to be at several groups at once, for example, if you were in The Dark Brotherhood you could be in UU at the same time. If you are the creator of a crew and you would like our two crews to work together (make levels together, for example) just pm me or NitroGold (If you pm me it might take some time because I need to tell Nitro and he needs to decide weather to accept or decline the request)

That is excatly what I am trying to say, Thanks X.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ben54325:

aa crew has been around at the same time as u o_O

What are you trying to say.(not trying to be rude just wondering)

Flag Post

Hello. United Universe has existed since 2009, but it wasn’t a crew back then. I would like to inform you that it now IS a crew, and everybody is welcome to join. If you want to join, pm me, NitroGold (the leader) or Holy2334. If you would like to see who is currently in the clan, go to Holy2334’s profile. United Universe is a fun, active group! We are nice to everybody, and we are great builders! Join United Universe today!

Can’t forget about Awesome357. Also pm him if neither Holy2334, Xland44, or I answer but please tell him to pm Holy2334, Xland44, or Me. Thank You.

Flag Post

2009?!EE was made in 2010, And "EVERYBODY is welcome to join?yeah, you REALY wont get trolls from that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PALMISANOLDR:

2009?!EE was made in 2010, And "EVERYBODY is welcome to join?yeah, you REALY wont get trolls from that.

ummmm no ee was made a while ago but using i different version like say EE 3.0 so yeah don’t say what you don’t know Not trying to be mean or anything but still there were other version back then

Flag Post

there was EE V0.6, which is like everybody edits, without the gems, chat, or energy shop, but it was deleted. So no PALM, EE existed in 2009 and perhaps in 2008 also (i joined in 2009)

Flag Post

there was EE V0.6, which is like everybody edits, without the gems, chat, or energy shop, but it was deleted. So no PALM, EE existed in 2009 and perhaps in 2008 also (i joined in 2009)

yeah ee was created in 2008

Flag Post

can i join?

Flag Post

hey, i was wondering if i can join xD i have everything but ninja, small, and kissey face. oh and beta lol. my ign is same

Flag Post

stupid inactive crew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by automatorspam:

stupid inactive crew.

Stupid fucking moron.

Flag Post
Originally posted by automatorspam:

stupid inactive crew.

Perhaps that’s because it was made two years ago. Just a thought.