The U.S.E.E Crew

6 posts

Flag Post

The U.C.E.E club, which stands for United Club of Everybody Edits. Started 2008, this new year will be our 2nd Anniversary for this all new year. We haven’t started the club online yet but this club is officially the good club we can appriciatally share! :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by inker99:
Originally posted by Archlordx:

Started 2008, this new year will be our 2nd Anniversary for this all new year.

Wait… This new year (2011-2012) or last new year (2010-2011)? Either way, you are wrong.

Did you have to bump this and this ? ^_^

Flag Post

He also bumped my post on the first page of the post your world or whatever it’s called. He’s pissing me off. All in favor of reporting him for reviving dead posts even after several warnings?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:

He also bumped my post on the first page of the post your world or whatever it’s called. He’s pissing me off. All in favor of reporting him for reviving dead posts even after several warnings?

Wait… several warnings? When did this happen? I revived 2 dead topics for no reason at the same time, therefore, if you warned me on both of them, it would really only count as one .___.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by inker99:
Originally posted by Archlordx:

Started 2008, this new year will be our 2nd Anniversary for this all new year.

Wait… This new year (2011-2012) or last new year (2010-2011)? Either way, you are wrong.

Did you have to bump this and this ? _

I actually was curious about this btw, but I was stupid for posting it in the first place, considering how old the post was.