What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
- [Main Site](http://everybodyedits.com)
- [Beta Site](http://beta.everybodyedits.com)
- [Official EE Blog](http://everybodyedits.wordpress.com/)
- [Official EE Forums](http://ee.forumify.com)
- [Official EE Wiki](http://forumify.com/ee/wiki/)
- [EE Support Desk](http://forumify.com/ee/helpdesk/)
- [Main Suggestions Thread](http://ee.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=60)
- [Smiley Suggestions](http://ee.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=2284)
- [Brick Suggestions](http://ee.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=2708)
This is just a simple list of some of the places you ought to look if you’re interested in posting a suggestion or looking for help. Send me a message if you think some place ought to be added to this list!
-Cyclone (Everybody Edits Administrator)
> *Originally posted by **[Cyclone103](/forums/64/topics/142268?page=1#posts-3116822):***
> Just thought I’d point this out if you weren’t already aware, but Everybody Edits also has an [Official Forum](http://ee.forumify.com/)
> We tend to check those more often, and you’re more likely to get a response there.
> If you only use EE on Kong and you’d prefer to just use these, by all means, go ahead! I’ll try to be as active as I can in responding to your many questions.
> —Cyclone (Everybody Edits Administrator)
> *Originally posted by **[Cyclone103](/forums/64/topics/214373?page=1#posts-4631937):***
> Hey Kong! I just wanted to let you all know that we now have a better way for you all to send your suggestions in, in a way we will pay close attention to and you can get feedback on.
> Better than sorting through thousands of threads, wouldn’t you agree?
> Here’s our UserVoice suggestions site: [http://everybodyedits.uservoice.com](http://everybodyedits.uservoice.com)
> Please visit and give us your ideas! Chris will check once a month, and really take a good hard look at the top voted ideas.