BO crew (Beta/Pro Only)

14 posts

Flag Post

Hello. BO is a new crew, that allows only pro/betas. Post what kind of thing you like to build (Art / Minis / Coasters, etc.) In order to make sure you are beta, I will enter your saved world when I can and see you beta blocks and faces. If you would like to join our other clan, United Universe (UU) just pm NitroGold or Holy2334. (UU allows everybody.)
If you happen to lie that you are a pro/beta, you will be banned forever, even if you later on get beta or pro. If you use a beta that was given to you, (Dean365, Blacklye, etc.) then we will NOT let you in (we wont ban you, but until we know you truly are a beta/pro and got it from YOUR money / kreds, then we will let you in. If you are good at making websites, it would be GREAT if you can create a website for us. (example: BOee.webs.com)
By the way, Just post here if you would like to join, or pm me.

Flag Post

I will post here the members:
So far, there is 1 member:
xland44………….Leader
2lawson2………..Normal Beta (Not sure what he likes to make)
Trollie……………Minigames, Coaster, & Art Creator
Destroyer80…….RPG creator
Nisthebest………Minigame creator

Flag Post

meeee pls

Flag Post

k. what do u like to make? art, RPGs, Minis, or do u just randomly make stuff?

Flag Post

2lawson2 is beta. i already met him… i wont join b coz im not beta

Flag Post

Hello I’m Beta, i pretty much like making anything except for RPGs. I am good at art and stuff so yeah (:

Flag Post

k Gio. thx.
Trollie, I alredy know your a beta :)

Flag Post

I’d like to join. I am beta, and I have chat! I enjoy making RPGs and epic bases. But It only takes me bout’ 2 hrs to make teh epicnezz. I also have quite a sense of humor. Piiiccck meeee!!

Flag Post

By the way, i am thinking of ranks. When we have 6 more members, i will create them.

Flag Post

I have beta and would like to join this crew. Please. I like to build gravity puzzle and have some amazing Ideas for them. Also, how can I prove I’m beta. I am, but I don’t know how to prove it. Please tell me.

Flag Post

Calm down. I believe you. I will add you in a sec.

Flag Post

Thanks. (: you are cool

Flag Post

I created a room its not 100% done though.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWxwxzm2Bqa0I

Is that good enough to join?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jojomanjo:

I created a room its not 100% done though.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWxwxzm2Bqa0I

Is that good enough to join?

all i see is a crappy map with two space-ships. no it isnt good enough, i’m sorry.