Making a Futuristic room

14 posts

Flag Post

All helpers wanted.

And yes its a beta 200×200 room.

What we’ve done so far. Ship is incomplete thoughand so is space particles.
I’m not taking shitty map makers.
You can talk to me at www.tinychat.com/jojomanjo
Are work hours will be everyday 3:20pm to 4pm PST.

Flag Post

WOOOOOW a beta map YAAAWN no one cares all the better makers can make their own room not help some retard who cant build for himself

Flag Post

Humans don’t work on our own. If each human was the only human on the planet, almost none of them would live a regular human lifespan, ganon. We aren’t on top of the food chain because of our massive strength- we each have our own intellectual contributions to an overall society. Humans WORK when they work together, not alone. Asking for help isn’t bad.

Flag Post

I will help!

Flag Post

I can help I have everything trust me on this one

Flag Post

We work today right now. Please come to tinychat if you want to help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ganon5069:

WOOOOOW a beta map YAAAWN no one cares all the better makers can make their own room not help some retard who cant build for himself

Shut up piece of garbage. If you don’t want help him the don’t. We don’t really give a rat ass. Also,everyone needs help time to time. If you are the great one make a 400 × 200 map with mega art and very hard minigames. And he is not retard.

Flag Post

i agree, ganon5069

Flag Post

blacker stop being a gay american for a start and NO ONE CARES if he is beta or not man i dont care if he needs help in fact i cant fault him it takes ages to get the art to the point you can do it without any help and blacker you seem dumber than a one year old KMA RETARDO

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wutnold124:

i agree, ganon5069

Once again proves why i muted Wutnold, besides that
its a pain to do a 200×200 world (if you want hard minis go here :http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWQK1w3QNoa0I Yes, its mine and beat it for code)
Also asking for help doesn’t mean he’s a horrible builder,just that doing a 200×200 world on one’s own is a pain

Flag Post

thats what my point was doge but i was trying to say it dont pay to advertise your beta almost everyone is beta and you dont see them making a forum i can fully understand him asking for help though it is a pain to do it on your own but you dont need to tell everyone you doing beta

Flag Post

Jojo, pm me when you want me to help and i will see if i can.

Flag Post

Will do what I can.

Flag Post

Ok We work today at 3 sharp PST.