Doing smart with bug's

3 posts

Flag Post

My hint’s for doing smart with bugs:

1. Got 250+ energy? buy spawn blocks! just buy 1spawn block when there is a energy bug. Why? You get the blocks and you get youre energy back if you join a room and go back to the lobby! i bought 101 spawn blocks with that bug. :P to bored to buy more because you can onley do 5energy. but sometimes it saves youre energy so it can that you save 30 of the 250energy after 10 rejoins. (It can help you when that happens, because than you dont need to puth that much in a item)

2. whant to REALY miss use a bug? Than puth energy in items when its possible (or do what i say in hint 3) untill you just need to puth 200-300 more energy in it (depends how much energy you have) and wait untill the energy bug comes back. Why? when it comes back you just puth all youre energy in it untill you get one. (read hint 1) So you get stuff very fast for less. Like great world, 100times for just puthing 100times 200energy in it. (you can test energy bug by just buying stuf that you whant, like stuff from new updates, etc)

3. dont whane use a bug? than just puth all youre energy in a item and go in a room. Than go back to lobby and do it again. Do this like 10times and maybe he saves 10-100 energy.

Got any hint by yourself? please puth it here. :)
Just use youre own fantasy to do that. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by etagergnokII:

My hint’s for doing smart with bugs:

1. Got 250+ energy? buy spawn blocks! just buy 1spawn block when there is a energy bug. Why? You get the blocks and you get youre energy back if you join a room and go back to the lobby! i bought 101 spawn blocks with that bug. :P to bored to buy more because you can onley do 5energy. but sometimes it saves youre energy so it can that you save 30 of the 250energy after 10 rejoins. (It can help you when that happens, because than you dont need to puth that much in a item)

2. whant to REALY miss use a bug? Than puth energy in items when its possible (or do what i say in hint 3) untill you just need to puth 200-300 more energy in it (depends how much energy you have) and wait untill the energy bug comes back. Why? when it comes back you just puth all youre energy in it untill you get one. (read hint 1) So you get stuff very fast for less. Like great world, 100times for just puthing 100times 200energy in it. (you can test energy bug by just buying stuf that you whant, like stuff from new updates, etc)

3. dont whane use a bug? than just puth all youre energy in a item and go in a room. Than go back to lobby and do it again. Do this like 10times and maybe he saves 10-100 energy.

Got any hint by yourself? please puth it here. :)
Just use youre own fantasy to do that. :P

Don’t bump old ideas, mate. I came up with it the first 15 minutes of the first energy crash.

Flag Post

LEARN TO SPELL MAN