Letter Blocks

14 posts

Flag Post

I know a bunch of people (including myself) have tried to make a quiz level, but couldn’t. why? First might be because it is to hard to write out the questions.

So my idea here is to create white blocks with letters on them? So we can create quiz levels, words to help people, write codes, and write small passages without taking out a lot of space.

Anyone else agree? :3

Flag Post

hellz yea we NEED word blocks!!

Flag Post

no go dude. We need them. Maybe there’s like a key coin, where if u choose it, then if its right, you go thru. If its wrong, then you can’t go back XD

Flag Post

WE MUST HAVE OUR LETTER BLOX!!!

Flag Post

Holy cheese of fart this is the best word Idea ever!

4 things.

write out the code better!

Less sloppy 7 year old handwriting!

No more misunderstandings through words!

Helps with space in your world!

this is probably the best Idea ever. please support!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3mike231:

I know a bunch of people (including myself) have tried to make a quiz level, but couldn’t. why? First might be because it is to hard to write out the questions.

So my idea here is to create white blocks with letters on them? So we can create quiz levels, words to help people, write codes, and write small passages without taking out a lot of space.

Don’t bump old ideas. There was already an idea for this, TEXT BLOCKS, it was posted before the forums where even made, more than 3 months before the forum was made actually. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Don’t bump old ideas. There was already an idea for this, TEXT BLOCKS, it was posted before the forums where even made, more than 3 months before the forum was made actually. :P

And then

Originally posted by Micahman5:

4 things.

Write the code out better? Idiot, they need to be fully black text, if there even was text blocks, there would be a 87% chance that they would not be invisable on the minimap, giving code away to people instantly.

Flag Post

PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS

Flag Post

And then

4 things.

Write the code out better? Idiot, they need to be fully black text, if there even was text blocks, there would be a 87% chance that they would not be invisable on the minimap, giving code away to people instantly.

uh wouldn’t text blocks just be 1 block wide and high so really they’d only show as little blocks on minimap

Flag Post

I agree that there should be these. The only problem is that:

What color will it be on the minimap?

Flag Post

I also agree, but I’d like to point out a single problem. If there was a sign block, which would spell it out in a sentence, this might be avoided, ( [Hello, this is a sign.). But text blocks, like: [H] [E] [L] [L] [O] there is a problem. The problem is that some people might spell bad words in worlds, and little kids would see them.

Flag Post

hmmmm. i got it: when we get the letter blocks a window will pop up and say: TYPE STUFF HERE and u type the words the signs r gonna say. and bleep out the censored words if u detect them. GONNA TAKE ALOT OF CODING BUT I HOPE U CAN DO IT

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlasterMan62895:

And then

4 things.

uh wouldn’t text blocks just be 1 block wide and high so really they’d only show as little blocks on minimap

yeah dest, it will simply be say, a normal yellow block on the map but when you see it is a yellow block with red letters. you should also make some words be censored. for example: the F word (not sayin it cuz of little kids) would show up as
[?][?][?][?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:
Originally posted by BlasterMan62895:

And then

4 things.

yeah dest, it will simply be say, a normal yellow block on the map but when you see it is a yellow block with red letters. you should also make some words be censored. for example: the F word (not sayin it cuz of little kids) would show up as
[?][?][?][?]

Umm? And as you can see the other idea didn’t work did it? No!

And it would just be a single block now a word…

Learn to edit a post too