Hall Of Edit

20 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I know this is already made in a thumbtacked forum, but this is important for all newbies of EE, and a memorial for all of those great builders! So please find it in your heart forum mods, please let this forum stay afloat!

- First off, this is all about the greatest level editors ever! It will be hosted in a massive world, with all the names of you great editors!

-Second, yes, I will be putting MY name in it. Just because I am making the level, and well… I am quite famous myself.

-Third, I will add people who are good level makers, even if they muted me on Kongregate, or I muted them. Lets just see how it goes.

-Fourth, I have specific spots for people, but there will be room leftover! So make a good level, call me in with a shout on my profile, and I’ll look it over. Must be told what level, any helpers, what day you wish to show it, and what time. I have central time

-Fifth, NOBODY will recieve code to level, and I mean it!

-Sixth, there will be a Boss and a small minigame area in the level, to keep you occupied, ya know.

And thats all for now, but here are the people who WILL be entered in the level:
-Herty
-Souljabri
-Destroyer80
-dootdootdoot
-3mike231
-poizaz
-EX Crew! (Will be posting just EX Crew, not all members.)
- And pizzaboy99

Seeya, and hopefully we get new people to be posted!
NEW MEMBER: BBB0

Flag Post

I think BBB should be on! Just sayin’.

Flag Post

I’m in. Wewt wewt.

Flag Post

Is it onley for people from kongregate? o,0 because i realy dont know the half of all that people. o,o

Flag Post
Originally posted by etagergnokII:

Is it onley for people from kongregate? o,0 because i realy dont know the half of all that people. o,o

No, some candidates appear as EE.com users. Such as souljabri, and herty, and pizzaboy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlooKeaton:

I think BBB should be on! Just sayin’.

Hahahaha, well he is! :)

Flag Post

If EVER do you think you would put my name on? I’ve made tons of levels, I once helped with minis on one of your maps (before we had saved) and RPG’ed with you. PLus I have made (and is working) on maps right now lol.

Flag Post

ill be making an RPG called Wuts RPG (thats what i call it when i cant think of a cool RPG name xD) everyday im on. my EE name is Wutnold124

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlooKeaton:

If EVER do you think you would put my name on? I’ve made tons of levels, I once helped with minis on one of your maps (before we had saved) and RPG’ed with you. PLus I have made (and is working) on maps right now lol.

Bloo, your very talented, and I know that, but post a famous level of yours to me, come on. (And time) To get here. Must be SUPPER epic!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wutnold124:

ill be making an RPG called Wuts RPG (thats what i call it when i cant think of a cool RPG name xD) everyday im on. my EE name is Wutnold124

D’kay.

Flag Post

I will be thinking of a great and creative world.I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 – Platinum and im sure i will use ideas from that to blocks.

Flag Post

Good 1000, work hard!

Flag Post

I dont whant to get on the list, but can you just look at it and say what needs to be better? xd http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAOjcH9iLa0I
Just wondering because dont have any more ideas that i can put in it. :P So if any one has a nice/good idea. Than please say so. xd

Flag Post

I dont whant to get on the list, but can you just look at it and say what needs to be better? xd http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAOjcH9iLa0I
Just wondering because dont have any more ideas that i can put in it. :P So if any one has a nice/good idea. Than please say so. xd

I’d say it was quite the amazing art, and a balance of hardness to it. The future and the past forms where quite interesting, along with the present, in both minigames, and art. Yet there could be an improvement on the coin count, and changing difficulties. I made it quite easily through the past and the present areas, and I’m not calling it a flaw, just a inadequate change in difficulties. I’d rate it about a 8/10.

Flag Post

Im not on the list… Oh well

(P.S. Twipply should be on it)

Flag Post
Originally posted by doge266:

Im not on the list… Oh well

(P.S. Twipply should be on it)

Twipply just spammed auto-build.

Flag Post

Thanks, :P and ye i know xd but i am to bored to make the room full of minis :P

Flag Post

wow. they made a new page THAT FAST.

Flag Post

Thanks, :P and ye i know xd but i am to bored to make the room full of minis :P

Haha, nice to work with ya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Hello, I know this is already made in a thumbtacked forum, but this is important for all newbies of EE, and a memorial for all of those great builders! So please find it in your heart forum mods, please let this forum stay afloat!

- First off, this is all about the greatest level editors ever! It will be hosted in a massive world, with all the names of you great editors!

-Second, yes, I will be putting MY name in it. Just because I am making the level, and well… I am quite famous myself.

-Third, I will add people who are good level makers, even if they muted me on Kongregate, or I muted them. Lets just see how it goes.

-Fourth, I have specific spots for people, but there will be room leftover! So make a good level, call me in with a shout on my profile, and I’ll look it over. Must be told what level, any helpers, what day you wish to show it, and what time. I have central time

-Fifth, NOBODY will recieve code to level, and I mean it!

-Sixth, there will be a Boss and a small minigame area in the level, to keep you occupied, ya know.

And thats all for now, but here are the people who WILL be entered in the level:
-Herty
-Souljabri
-Destroyer80
-dootdootdoot
-3mike231
-BB0
-Gcommer
-Bubbles
No More! Room for 3 more spots!

-EX Crew! (Will be posting just EX Crew, not all members.)
- And pizzaboy99

Seeya, and hopefully we get new people to be posted!
NEW MEMBER: BBB0