Predators Crew page 3 (locked)

1536 posts

Flag Post

joaqox is accepted

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BLUEALEX7:

joaqox is accepted

k , thanks

 
Flag Post

U can make lvls and spread the crew out for now ok. :)

 
Flag Post

Levels?I Suppose ill get to finishing up my bosses..

 
Flag Post

1. All except drums and christmas 2010!
2. Like 10 small, 1 great,3 massive,1 meduim?
3. 300
4:I swear by my EE account!
5. Of Course i have chat!
6. Of Course…
7. I can do almost anything if i put my mind to it…I’m good at art overall, i don’t use auto build, people ask tht because i work so fast, I’ve always worked solo, making dead end creations that no one needs to care about, but if i was in a perfect crew like this! I could 1. Create fame for the guild and 2. Create fun art minigames!
P.S Do you need a crew emblem? And a new Predator sign? I could easily do this.

8: I would be a All Rounder… I’m good at everything all classes…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ErikRodhi:

1. All except drums and christmas 2010!
2. Like 10 small, 1 great,3 massive,1 meduim?
3. 300
4:I swear by my EE account!
5. Of Course i have chat!
6. Of Course…
7. I can do almost anything if i put my mind to it…I’m good at art overall, i don’t use auto build, people ask tht because i work so fast, I’ve always worked solo, making dead end creations that no one needs to care about, but if i was in a perfect crew like this! I could 1. Create fame for the guild and 2. Create fun art minigames!
P.S Do you need a crew emblem? And a new Predator sign? I could easily do this.

8: I would be a All Rounder… I’m good at everything all classes…

accepted

 
Flag Post

YAY I WAS ACCEPTED !!! XD

 
Flag Post

oh by the way it prob doesnt matter now but i now have 323 as mak energy

 
Flag Post

orange rocket ur accepted

 
Flag Post

For any of u wanting to be learners for being a tester, I suggest u choose BLUEALEX7 for a teacher as he is brilliant tester nuff said.

 
Flag Post

Here is the other Predator Crew forum on ee http://ee.forumify.com/post.php?fid=12

 
Flag Post

g2man…u are insane

 
Flag Post

1. Factory, All backgrounds, Christmas, Fully Black, soon others.
2. A small. Working on more.
3. 215
4. Yes, although I Destroy Trolls.
5. No :(
6. No :(
7. I use special “Tools” to counter-troll and am a dedicated warrior to rid the web of all EE trolls. Don’t mess with me. I can also build insanely fast due to my “tools”. :D
8. Im a bit of an Builder :) , Secondary – Rocket Scientist
Hope I am accepted, My EE name is “Mjonlir117” obvious halo reference is obvious.

 
Flag Post

my ee name is the same fitbmxbike

 
Flag Post

well there was alot of stuff so i didnt read all but i got reg blocks christmas halloween candy glass invisible my max energy is 244 i dont have chat i got beta im good at art…..art gallery 101…it doesnt always show up though. i can be a builder rocket scientist andbosser.

 
Flag Post

i try to get on the rotum on ee but said im not accepted do i have to make a acoount on there?

 
Flag Post

ya u hafta make an account, but it doesn’t matter as that is the only the forum I use to get people who play on the ee website.

 
Flag Post

also btw reject michaelan as he is a troll, as listed on the troll list : http://www.kongregate.com/forums/64-everybody-edits/topics/231734-trolls?page=1#posts-4981322
I am dissapoint :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sheerdoom:

also btw reject michaelan as he is a troll, as listed on the troll list : http://www.kongregate.com/forums/64-everybody-edits/topics/231734-trolls?page=1#posts-4981322
I am dissapoint :(

dude I wrote that i was a troll myself and i was joking wtf is the matter with u?

 
Flag Post

1. What blocks do u have? (plz just try your best to remember most of them) I have Glass saving for factory. I have all backgrounds except canvas
2. What worlds do u have? 1 small and 1 large
3. What is your max energy? 208
4. Do u swear to be loyal to the crew and its members? yes
5. Do u have chat?nope
6. Do u have beta?im noob no
7. Is there anything else about why we should accept you? Cause Im michaelan BFF!
8. Lastly, what class would you like to be? (U can pick a primary and a secondary if you want.)all rounder

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by maxman527:

1. What blocks do u have? (plz just try your best to remember most of them) I have Glass saving for factory. I have all backgrounds except canvas
2. What worlds do u have? 1 small and 1 large
3. What is your max energy? 208
4. Do u swear to be loyal to the crew and its members? yes
5. Do u have chat?nope
6. Do u have beta?im noob no
7. Is there anything else about why we should accept you? I am a good worker.
8. Lastly, what class would you like to be? (U can pick a primary and a secondary if you want.)all rounder

accepted

 
Flag Post

Woot

 
Flag Post

Not to spam but are we like PC or just Predators Crew, what are we called for short?

 
Flag Post

if we r called PC we might get confuse for what ever crew used to be (play crew) so we are PredCrew

 
Flag Post

K thanks
:D