"troll destroyer team" group

14 posts

Flag Post

FOR THE EYES OF NON-TROLLS ONLY! heres how it works: i make a 100×100 level called “troll destroyer base” and if we capture a troll, we sent him to prison (prison pack required). Then we use prison pack to stuck them (they might leave, put thats ok. we will kick them if they are ready to come out

Flag Post

Uh, guess ill join. Any requirements?

Flag Post

Wont work you can bet on a code hacker.

Flag Post

“oh ok i will use shared accoutn and get jailed by you guys then i come out then hax code and trololololo”

^ That.

Flag Post

I’m actually suprised someone didn’t make one of these sooner :l (Troll Crew Thing)

Flag Post

You also seem to have missed the fact that you can’t capture people and move them to your map.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlasterMan62895:

I’m actually suprised someone didn’t make one of these sooner :l (Troll Crew Thing)

There were alot: example: Troll Nuke Team
This is just one of those groups with the unreachable goal of brainwashing/stopping all trolls.
Also stopping trols got a lot harder since ninja and robber are invisible on minimap

Flag Post
Originally posted by nyvrem:

This is just one of those groups with the unreachable goal of brainwashing/stopping all trolls.
Also stopping trols got a lot harder since ninja and robber are invisible on minimap

Facepalm

It was blatant sarcasm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool10927353:

FOR THE EYES OF NON-TROLLS ONLY! heres how it works: i make a 100×100 level called “troll destroyer base” and if we capture a troll, we sent him to prison (prison pack required). Then we use prison pack to stuck them (they might leave, put thats ok. we will kick them if they are ready to come out

NO!!!!! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!!!! lets make a level, invite cool10927353, hack it so he can’t leave, trap him, and not let him out/unhack it until he stops being noobish

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

Facepalm

It was blatant sarcasm.

Actually it wasn’t XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

Facepalm

It was blatant sarcasm.

Actually it wasn’t XD

Flag Post

I JOIN AND: THE TELAMON IN ROBLOX LIKES PI
XD
(NOTE:Keep it a seecret!)

Flag Post

This is trolling at its best. They’ve convinced themselves they aren’t trolls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aedan210:

This is trolling at its best. They’ve convinced themselves they aren’t trolls.

lol maybe you convinced yourself too