[INCP] Incinerating Power page 2 (locked)

1299 posts

Flag Post

Not at all. Also, talk to me in chat please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I can see grammatical mistakes in that, but at least he can use capitals and spell properly. He’s like a god at english if you take a look at some of the other forums.

True to that.

Flag Post

Not at all. Also, talk to me in chat please.

Ok.

Flag Post

Alright, Mawk and I have been discussing, and this is our result…

Artistic Adventure

Mawk said he had 100 energy to go for a Great World, and he was online right now in chatroom 5. I told him we should start planning for a project, and we realised we could use his new great world.

I took a look at what people were good at, and it seemed that art was a strong factor, combined with jb’s adventure/rpg speciality. We talked about RPG, then decided on a more artistic adventure style map. We thought it would suit everyone, but before it gets to go-ahead…we need JB and Smiley_Face to approve.

Anyways, I’m getting a chat started so we can communicate easily. Pass will be PM’d to all members involved. It’s not like we’re planning on sabotage, just that we don’t want random people barging in.

Flag Post

Four more minutes until I’m able to get the Water Pack.

Flag Post

Here.

1. Dis gun be gud.
2.Some Minis, Art, Mixed stuff, win to crown, umm and some random stuff (I lost my pics in my stuff cause I rebooted mah comp.)
3.Every night in GMT+8 and Saturdays and Sundays
4.Nope sorry.

RED MESSAGE FTW!

Flag Post

Alright, me and Mawk have been discussing, and this is our result…

Artistic Adventure

Mawk said he had 100 energy to go for a Great World, and he was online right now in chatroom 5. I told him we should start planning for a project, and we realised we could use his new great world.

I took a look at what people were good at, and it seemed that art was a strong factor, combined with jb’s adventure/rpg speciality. We talked about RPG, then decided on a more artistic adventure style map. We thought it would suit everyone, but before it gets to go-ahead…we need JB and Smiley_Face to approve.

Anyways, I’m getting a chat started so we can communicate easily. Pass will be PM’d to all members involved. It’s not like we’re planning on sabotage, just that we don’t want random people barging in.

I have a question. When you actually say “me and Mawk”, how the hell can you say that someone has grammatical errors?

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by Smiley_Face:

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/smileyman12
1. This clan is significantly more organised than any other I have seen.
2. I used to have a level for art, but, like all, I cleared it. The same level had a colour palette.
3. I generally don’t stay for extended periods of time, and I often exit without a reason, normally it’s when I have to go.
4. Nope, same as you.

I know you hate it when I tell people with horrible English to be better at it when it could be their second language, so I will prove that when I come across someone with horrible English, I ask them if English is their second language. You’re English sucks. Is English your second language? Organised? Really?

Michael, take a hike. If you want to just keep following me like a ghost, go ahead. I’m not stopping you. English is the only language I know fluently, and I know a few words in Italian and German. I don’t hate you, or what you do, it’s just that I wanted to tell you that you may have gone a bit too far when you started bothering that guy you were picking on for his English, I was warning you, now quit bothering me at every turn and do something productive for a change. Also, shout on my profile, not the forum.
Oh, and another thing, you said ’You’re English sucks.‘. That would mean ’You are English sucks.’. The proper word is ‘your’.

Flag Post

Alright fine, I mean Mawk and I. Habits :/

But michaelan, you aren’t trolling, but you’re really pernickety which is why everyone hates you. Sure, everyone will hate an idiot, and that’s fine, but when someone does 95% of their stuff right and you criticise the 5%, then everyone will call you a retard, and from what I’ve seen, it’s justified because of the way you act. Can you just stop being so condescending, and don’t insult someone just because they made one mistake?

Flag Post

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/smileyman12
1. This clan is significantly more organised than any other I have seen.
2. I used to have a level for art, but, like all, I cleared it. The same level had a colour palette.
3. I generally don’t stay for extended periods of time, and I often exit without a reason, normally it’s when I have to go.
4. Nope, same as you.

I know you hate it when I tell people with horrible English to be better at it when it could be their second language, so I will prove that when I come across someone with horrible English, I ask them if English is their second language. You’re English sucks. Is English your second language? Organised? Really?

Michael, take a hike. If you want to just keep following me like a ghost, go ahead. I’m not stopping you. English is the only language I know fluently, and I know a few words in Italian and German. I don’t hate you, or what you do, it’s just that I wanted to tell you that you may have gone a bit too far when you started bothering that guy you were picking on for his English, I was warning you, now quit bothering me at every turn and do something productive for a change. Also, shout on my profile, not the forum.
Oh, and another thing, you said ’You’re English sucks.‘. That would mean ’You are English sucks.’. The proper word is ‘your’.

Facepalm

Please tell me what saying says that ghost follow people. This is the first time that I’ve said you have bad English, and the “You’re English sucks” is a joke. I even used that in the chat with some of my friends. Are you seriously that niave?

Flag Post

But michaelan, you aren’t trolling, but you’re really pernickety which is why everyone hates you. Sure, everyone will hate an idiot, and that’s fine, but when someone does 95% of their stuff right and you criticise the 5%, then everyone will call you a retard, and from what I’ve seen, it’s justified because of the way you act. Can you just stop being so condescending, and don’t insult someone just because they made one mistake?

It’s not one mistake. You’re making mistakes ALL OVER THE PLACE. That was just the most shocking one. I don’t have any problem with you. My problem is with this idiot who critsizes me about correcting people that may not be fluent in English, but turns around uses horrible English while it is his only fluent language.

Flag Post

@hydraling

Accepted. You have a varied repertoire of blocks, your art is decent and you’re active.

Guys, just ignore michaelan and don’t flame back at him, and you won’t get all worked up over him.

Flag Post

I came on before I went to bed and I’m rather glad I did. Say hello to:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW0zZRF0y5bEI

Great world 2!

Flag Post

@hydraling

Accepted. You have a varied repertoire of blocks, your art is decent and you’re active.

Guys, just ignore michaelan and don’t flame back at him, and you won’t get all worked up over him.

Okay. I’ve told him and told him and told him, but sadly, he just doesn’t listen. He’s just obstinate, and plus, I double-check my posts and give it the appropriate edit to it if I see a mistake.

It’s not one mistake. You’re making mistakes ALL OVER THE PLACE. That was just the most shocking one. I don’t have any problem with you. My problem is with this idiot who critsizes me about correcting people that may not be fluent in English, but turns around uses horrible English while it is his only fluent language.

Your profile used to say that your age was thirteen. Wait a few years and you’ll understand what I mean. And please, just shout at my profile, there’s no real point in terrorising the thread I’m posting in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

I came on before I went to bed and I’m rather glad I did. Say hello to:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW0zZRF0y5bEI

Great world 2!

Shoulda PM’d someone in the clan a pass first…Oh well.

Flag Post

Sorry… kind of wanted to share my good news… (very good news ;P)

Flag Post

@hydraling

Okay. I’ve told him and told him and told him, but sadly, he just doesn’t listen. He’s just obstinate, and plus, I double-check my posts and give it the appropriate edit to it if I see a mistake.

Your profile used to say that your age was thirteen. Wait a few years and you’ll understand what I mean. And please, just shout at my profile, there’s no real point in terrorising the thread I’m posting in.

The problem with your horrible English is not typos. It’s just the fact that you can’t do it in the first place, even after making the excuse of a second language for other idiots. I’m not going to post a shout on your profile and look every time you reply like you did to me. You may care too much or simply just have no life, but I don’t.

Flag Post

@hydraling

The problem with your horrible English is not typos. It’s just the fact that you can’t do it in the first place, even after making the excuse of a second language for other idiots. I’m not going to post a shout on your profile and look every time you reply like you did to me. You may care too much or simply just have no life, but I don’t.

You’re considering my English is horrible? Are you really that obstinate? Just go away, because all you’re doing now is just being a nuisance. You consider your vocabulary more advanced than mine. And you know what I think? You’re just trying to make me get mad, so you can feed on it. Not going to happen, as I . At this point, I would recommend you to go to 4chan, but no, because that would change the topic to a point we may have our accounts taken away for what started as a petty insult to a person you considered ‘plain stupid or under aged’.
Now, I’ll say this one more time; don’t bring the argument to the thread. Or, name one or more mistakes I have made.

Flag Post

My Profile
1. I think this looks interesting and not overcrowded.
2. I’d say I’m decent at art(I’m not putting a link here because if you look through my profile you should be able to find bits and pieces of things I’ve done, also I did not make all the art in them, but most of them I did.)
3. I’m very active, I check in on this game at least a couple times a day
4. Nope.

Flag Post

JUST STOP THE FIGHT FOR GODSAKE, YOUR FIGHTING LIKE CHILDREN WHO CAN’T STOP FIGHTING. PSSSHHH

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydraling:

JUST STOP THE FIGHT FOR GODSAKE, YOUR FIGHTING LIKE CHILDREN WHO CAN’T STOP FIGHTING. PSSSHHH

Once Dragon comes on, we can start.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xyzair:

My Profile
1. I think this looks interesting and not overcrowded.
2. I’d say I’m decent at art(I’m not putting a link here because if you look through my profile you should be able to find bits and pieces of things I’ve done, also I did not make all the art in them, but most of them I did.)
3. I’m very active, I check in on this game at least a couple times a day
4. Nope.

To Smileyface, hydraling. Like I said, just ignore him. By reacting, even giving a challenge (name mistakes), you’re simply making it worse. Pretend he isn’t there.

Accepted. Decent art, and I know you’re active because I see you’re on for several hours at the same time as me.

Also, we can’t start…we have to wait for MawkM to give us the code, unless he told one of you guys.

Flag Post

ok so i will help with this map as much as i can, so i guess that means i approve p.s. my shift and caps lock have not been working so i cant use caps much lately

Flag Post

Tip of the day: Less members? Easier to organize!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

Tip of the day: Less members? Easier to organize!

I know, but only 2 or 3 members in a clan is also rather…stale.

Besides. I know what I’m doing. (I think, lol.)