[INCP] Incinerating Power page 46 (locked)

1299 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Oh.

You never knew that?

Flag Post

I was hoping if I could finish Armageddon. I never finished any world other than Dodging Flames.

Flag Post

(I don’t know why I posted here, but I guess I just wanted to share with INCP.)

So as you know, I have a crew named the Luminous Light. However, when I was going to make a crew, TLL wasn’t the first name I thought of. The first name I thought of was The Ever-Lasting Fire.

Now that I think about it, it’s actually a pretty good name. The "Ever-Lasting" part was to signify the crew that never ends (the fire that never burns out) whereas all the other crews die after a while (all the other fires eventually burn out).

It’s a brilliant name, IMO.

But for some reason, I decided not to go with that name. The intro would be something like this: "All fires burn out eventually. Well, most. But this fire, the ever-lasting fire, will never burn out."

Except more exciting…

Anyway. So I decided to go with the Luminous Light.

Eventually it started as a normal crew, no sides, but then came along DarknessPr0ject, and so I decided to add a Dark side. Meh.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Please, no.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Alright DAZ, i’ve realized this crew is starting to get inactive and spammy. You should start a new badge or something for this crew or maybe a new challenge. I notice you still haven’t updated the front page from the London Olympics badge -.-Hip hip! Get to it!

Flag Post

Alright, I’ll do it >.>

Flag Post

Off-topic: I wish the topic owner is able to delete unnecessary posts. (like Epic_sausage’s) It’s ruining INCP.

On-topic: Activities plox.

Flag Post

I wish this thread is alive enough to survive for a few centuries or so.

Flag Post

Hey DAZ, can I ask you a favour? Could you make another art based badge? Or maybe we could have a crew logo contest or something of the sort… would probably help bring things back to life. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

Hey DAZ, can I ask you a favour? Could you make another art based badge? Or maybe we could have a crew logo contest or something of the sort… would probably help bring things back to life. :D

FYI, he made a logo contest, but the ending was unofficial.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

So lets do it again, this time with the MawkM involved. ;)

Flag Post

I think we should think up the theme for any new contests as a crew. I was thinking of making night based map or something. Any other ideas or any requirements for such a theme?

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanlan2000:

I think we should think up the theme for any new contests as a crew. I was thinking of making night based map or something. Any other ideas or any requirements for such a theme?

Maybe a large/low-grav art contest that requires a “rage” theme.

Flag Post

Remember the art-off? We should make a “space” theme. Most of these are gravity tricks. We need a player from this crew (who is very active) to host this kind of world. Oh and another thing…

Art-Off in Crew Wars?

Dear Diary,

Page 48: INCP

INCP is an awesome crew. The only problem with the crew is the crew’s activeness. DragonArcherZ and the rest of the crew never meet. Me and Andrei have classes. Mawk may leave the crew. I need to keep things going again. Maybe finish Haunting Horror or Mayhem On Mars?…But yeah, I’m not gonna be online much. This week we have a test in Mathematics. I need to concentrate on my studies before some official (like my mother) would shorten my computer time from 1 hour to 30 minutes.

Sincerely,

Gio

Flag Post

I’m thinking of scrapping TLL and joining this crew, but I shall not…

Flag Post

Hell no. :I

Flag Post

I always wondered what DAZ is up to.

Flag Post

I always wondered what DAZ is up to.

He does FGF, as do I. Takes up a lot of time, but not really that much.

Flag Post

FGF? What’s that?

Flag Post

Forum Games Forum.

On-Topic: Need more worlds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Asshole.

Does he have poo in his face?

Originally posted by Gio500:

Forum Games Forum.

On-Topic: Need more worlds.

I concur.

If you guys haven’t read the blog and aren’t planning to, here are some things I will explain to you:
1. BC members have animated auras when they use “GOD MODE.”
2. They are also able to build and have access to BC doors and gates.
3. If you want to give the code to a specific player, use the (/giveedit “username”) command. The opposite command is the (/removeedit “username”) command.

Flag Post

I am estimating… the INCP thread has more than 1000 posts and 10000 views.

Flag Post

I’m estimating that the crew will be dead very very soon. x.x