[INCP] Incinerating Power page 51 (locked)

1299 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanlan2000:
Originally posted by AndreiTan:
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by Lirum053:

A rather dependent-without-leader crew? This what makes crews die.

My point exactly.

The reason I’m waiting for DAZ to come back is because if we didn’t wait, we would be undermining his authority and then what would happen? A flame war, and this crew would fall into chaos. This is why I am waiting before trying to elect a new leader or desert.
EDIT: Actually, how about this. We wait one more week, and if he doesn’t post on this forum or try to meet with the other members of this crew, we elect a new leader, alright?

Yes. Anyway, was the pun intended?

Originally posted by michaelan:

This’ll go well.

?

Err no. I really meant a flame war would happen.. But now that I think of it, that was a pretty good pun.

Hehe. A coincidental pun, eh?

Flag Post

Main backgrounds of Armageddon were finished, but there were so many things to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gio500:

Sorry guys, Gonna be offline. But I got 2010 santa smiley with gems!

Gems? GEMS?!? Wow, I’m getting jelly of you because I got no money, nor can I do third-party offers.

Hm. Back a few years ago, (Remember Batman Arkham City?) they used to give you to pick. You will have a chance to get rewarded with 5 kreds. I won 2 times, and I got 10 kreds.

But thanks to the gem discount, it cost me 6 gems instead of 12. :)

Flag Post

Sorry guys, Gonna be offline. But I got 2010 santa smiley with gems!

Gems? GEMS?!? Wow, I’m getting jelly of you because I got no money, nor can I do third-party offers.

Hm. Back a few years ago, (Remember Batman Arkham City?) they used to give you to pick. You will have a chance to get rewarded with 5 kreds. I won 2 times, and I got 10 kreds.

But thanks to the gem discount, it cost me 6 gems instead of 12. :)

Ah. I just hope I can be a finalist…

Also, I added a dust cannon in INCP Labs. It’s a weapon designed to utilize smileys as ammunition. When the smiley enters the acceleration field, he/she is accelerated to the half the speed of sound. Combined with a shredder, the smiley is grated and shredded to dust and propelled. The weapon is also equipped with a smiley cloning machine, cloning an identified smiley after the subject is lost. The amount of dust is also determined by the ammunition quantity, thus more smileys make more dust.

Flag Post

Has DAZ still not returned? xD

Maybe…

Flag Post

Maybe…

I really hope he returns soon. Without him, we’ll have to elect a new leader to lead the crew and it just won’t be the same.

Flag Post

Maybe…

I really hope he returns soon. Without him, we’ll have to elect a new leader to lead the crew and it just won’t be the same.

Anyway, who do you think is as good or better than DAZ in INCP?

Flag Post

Maybe…

It would be between your and sean, in my opinion. Everybody else is stupid and inactive.

Flag Post

Maybe…

It would be between your and sean, in my opinion. Everybody else is stupid and inactive.

Then which of us do you think shall be the new INCP Leader? (However, before the promotion is official, the most important priority is to notify DAZ and ask for permission.)

Flag Post

Maybe…

Then which of us do you think shall be the new INCP Leader? (However, before the promotion is official, the most important priority is to notify DAZ and ask for permission.)

Well, Daz kicked people if they were inactive, correct? I think that he himself should be no exception.
You guys could have a competition or something. :D

Flag Post

DAYS SINCE DAZ CARED ENOUGH
TO POST SOMETHING IN HIS OWN THREAD: 9

Owch.

Flag Post

I figured this crew was dead. If not, I suggest making a new crew. Kong seriously needs a crew that isn’t derp

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

I figured this crew was dead. If not, I suggest making a new crew. Kong seriously needs a crew that isn’t derp

We’re waiting 3 more days for DAZ’s return. Then, after that a new leader and probably a new thread.

Flag Post

We’re waiting 3 more days for DAZ’s return. Then, after that a new leader and probably a new thread.

Concurred.

Flag Post

Concurred.

I agree with this idea. I have DAZ on my friends list, and the last time I saw him was the crew wars. I just don’t have much hope for the surviving of this crew should it need a new leader. I have decided I’m no longer part of this crew, but will still help out when I can. I wish you all good luck in finding a leader able to keep INCP going.
~MawkM, a founder of INCP.

Flag Post

You weren’t a founder. >:(

Flag Post

You weren’t a founder. >:(

How would you know?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/rawck23

1. Simple. Because this clan looks like it will be big as long as we stay with it. I would love to be a part of what is to surely be, an awesome clan. :)

2. I would say art (Only with some things, not everything!), and minigames. Here is my old crew level :

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLRf14vVrbEI

3. As of now, if I get accepted, very. xD

4. Nope. Would be a bonus to have it but on Kong I can live without it… ;)

Looking forward to your response. As I said, this clan will make it to the top.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/rawck23

1. Simple. Because this clan looks like it will be big as long as we stay with it. I would love to be a part of what is to surely be, an awesome clan. :)

2. I would say art (Only with some things, not everything!), and minigames. Here is my old crew level :

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLRf14vVrbEI

3. As of now, if I get accepted, very. xD

4. Nope. Would be a bonus to have it but on Kong I can live without it… ;)

Looking forward to your response. As I said, this clan will make it to the top.

Consider him the first member, which is commonly given special responsibilities. Take a look at the Knights of Redcliff in Roblox for example. The first 3 members (excluding Sorcus the founder and administrator) became elite commanders.

Off-topic 1: Near elite in forum posts in Kong. :D
Off-topic 2: If you’re planning on making an account on Roblox, please write “BombHunter2000” on the referral bar. And if you’re planning on joining Builders Club, do the same thing and we’ll both get a bonus of 400 Robux. Just an ad, but the bonus is serious.

Flag Post

It’s a shame he’s the third member. And that still wouldn’t make him a founder. :/

Flag Post

Almost… 1 or 2 more days until we vote for the new leader. Keep this crew and thread alive!

Flag Post

It’s a shame he’s the third member. And that still wouldn’t make him a founder. :/

He’s not third. He’s not first either. He’s second. The first was jbos123, then MawkM, then Smiley.

Flag Post

A severe drop of EE players today, I concur a death soon.

Flag Post

A severe drop of EE players today, I concur a death soon.

Nobody knows what will happen next, but the inevitable moment is always death. So… you’re right. Just a few posts left and I’m officially elite.

Flag Post

He’s not third. He’s not first either. He’s second. The first was jbos123, then MawkM, then Smiley.

Smiley was first, but it doesn’t matter. Like I said, it still wouldn’t make him a founder.

Almost… 1 or 2 more days until we vote for the new leader. Keep this crew and thread alive!

Honestly, it doesn’t really matter. The crew’s dead already.