[INCP] Incinerating Power page 52 (locked)

1299 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

DAYS SINCE DAZ CARED ENOUGH
TO POST SOMETHING IN HIS OWN THREAD: 11

How many until you people give up? :)

Well… indefinitely. I will only give up if I’m burdened by the weight of the crew due to the state of being alone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

Well… indefinitely. I will only give up if I’m burdened by the weight of the crew due to the state of being alone.

Just make a new thread crew. Also: inb4 1337 posts.

Flag Post

I will not give up until I am the only one left. Oh and I think it’s safe to say DAZ win’t be coming back. Lets vote for the new leader on this thread and start a new one after the leader is decided. I think Andrei and I are the only ones that are active and in this crew but MawkM, will you help us decide the leader of the new crew?

I think we should go with the system of 1 vote for each person and anyone who has contributed to this crew or aided this crew in some way, NOT CRITICISM and maybe other crews that we have had crew-offs with or just people who wish to take a chance on the new leader.

Good luck, Andrei!~ Seanlan2000, running for new leader.

Flag Post

I vote for the death of the crew. Neither of you possess the skills required for leadership, and the crew already has a terrible reputation. I really don’t know why people keep using INCP as a good example for a crew, because it’s a complete failure. It’s been around for more than half a year, yet has no completed projects, one badge, two active members. The leader himself ditched, for crying out loud. I don’t understand why you two are so intent on keeping the crew alive, when it has achieved absolutely nothing. If you want to own your own crew, make a new one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

I vote for the death of the crew. Neither of you possess the skills required for leadership, and the crew already has a terrible reputation. I really don’t know why people keep using INCP as a good example for a crew, because it’s a complete failure. It’s been around for more than half a year, yet has no completed projects, one badge, two active members. The leader himself ditched, for crying out loud. I don’t understand why you two are so intent on keeping the crew alive, when it has achieved absolutely nothing. If you want to own your own crew, make a new one.

I agree to a point. The crew does have a bad rep, with no badges nor any finished levels. But I would like to see someone with the qualities of a leader lead this crew. I am rather unimpressed that DAZ would ditch without even telling his fellow crew members, but hey, it’s his choice. I do agree with making a new crew, for the reputation would follow you guys no matter what.

~MawkM

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

I agree to a point. The crew does have a bad rep, with no badges nor any finished levels. But I would like to see someone with the qualities of a leader lead this crew. I am rather unimpressed that DAZ would ditch without even telling his fellow crew members, but hey, it’s his choice. I do agree with making a new crew, for the reputation would follow you guys no matter what.

~MawkM

There’s also a problem in making a crew. Gio’s crew was an example. SLC died on the second page, Michaelan said. So… the death of the crew may mean separation, though we’ll try to stick together like welded metal.

AND I’M NOW ELITE!!1337

Flag Post

~MawkM

There’s also a problem in making a crew. Gio’s crew was an example. SLC died on the second page, Michaelan said. So… the death of the crew may mean separation, though we’ll try to stick together like welded metal.

AND I’M NOW ELITE!!1337

Cool.

Flag Post

Off-Topic: Things I Rank Myself.

Beginner: 100 Posts.
Copper: 250 Posts.
Bronze: 500 Posts. [Equipped]
Silver: 1000 Posts.
Elite Poster: 1337 Posts.
Gold: 2500 Posts.
Platinum: 5000 Posts.
Saiyan Poster: 9001 Posts.
Emerald: 10000 Posts.
Diamond: 25000 Posts.

DaZ or a mod should just lock this. EE’s done. This crew’s done. The stinking shoe that ruined us all, and I’m gonna quit if this guy keeps making bad updates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gio500:

Off-Topic: Things I Rank Myself.

Beginner: 100 Posts.
Copper: 250 Posts.
Bronze: 500 Posts. [Equipped]
Silver: 1000 Posts.
Elite Poster: 1337 Posts.
Gold: 2500 Posts.
Platinum: 5000 Posts.
Saiyan Poster: 9001 Posts.
Emerald: 10000 Posts.
Diamond: 25000 Posts.

DaZ or a mod should just lock this. EE’s done. This crew’s done. The stinking shoe that ruined us all, and I’m gonna quit if this guy keeps making bad updates.

You forgot:
123 – Little Baby
666 – Devil
1234 – Baby

Darn shoe needs a polisher for its minute brain. And darn Benny needs to be back for good.

Flag Post

~MawkM

Anyways, i’m planning to make a new crew, although we would let previous INCP members join. Andrei, do you think we could make a crew together?

EDIT: And i just realized that DAZ IS ON, just not going on EE… Ugh. And he doesn’t even say he’s leaving or anything. Like he just ignored INCP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanlan2000:

~MawkM

Anyways, i’m planning to make a new crew, although we would let previous INCP members join. Andrei, do you think we could make a crew together?

EDIT: And i just realized that DAZ IS ON, just not going on EE… Ugh. And he doesn’t even say he’s leaving or anything. Like he just ignored INCP.

Heh, you guys got the ditch.

Flag Post

~MawkM

Didn’t ditch yet, but I’m planning to if I’m burdened by the crew weight.

Flag Post

~MawkM

Didn’t ditch yet, but I’m planning to if I’m burdened by the crew weight.

You’re forgetting that the crew has two active members and absolutely nothing accomplished. Not much weight there.

Flag Post

Alright guys, I’m quitting EE.

It’s been a fun run, but it’s over now. I’m planning a Forum MMO and it’s taking up my time; there’s another MMO I’m addicted to which has also distracted from EE playing [Remember my 300k Raids]?

Thirdly, I’m not having the enjoyment fully of this game now. I especially enjoyed Crew Wars, but it’s time to close the chapter.

If a new crew is made, I’ll help organise it. But I’m over now; one last thing. EE does not have enough dedicated members on Kong. I only see 2-3 of my players regularly.

Lastly, that MMO is very competitive when you’re fighting for Top 3. It’s like a year ago..Tyrant all over again. Incinerating Power, Black Ops and one other faction going for Top 3. I heard INCP on Tyrant is now 70th >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

It’s been a fun run, but it’s over now. I’m planning a Forum MMO and it’s taking up my time; there’s another MMO I’m addicted to which has also distracted from EE playing [Remember my 300k Raids]?

Thirdly, I’m not having the enjoyment fully of this game now. I especially enjoyed Crew Wars, but it’s time to close the chapter.

Pretty sure the crew would’ve liked you to have said this a bit earlier. Y’know, like, twelve days ago.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

LEET

Flag Post

If a new crew is made, I’ll help organise it. But I’m over now; one last thing. EE does not have enough dedicated members on Kong. I only see 2-3 of my players regularly.

Lastly, that MMO is very competitive when you’re fighting for Top 3. It’s like a year ago..Tyrant all over again. Incinerating Power, Black Ops and one other faction going for Top 3. I heard INCP on Tyrant is now 70th >.>

Bye, DaZ. We got two of INCP’s members out. :C

Flag Post

I’d like to say thank you for the journey.

MawkM, in the opening days of INCP, it was a pleasure to work with you on our project. [The only ever one we finished. He cleared it though].

AndreiTan, Gio500, Seanlan2000, you guys were great and I had a lot of fun; active participants of crew war truly.

I still am on Kongregate very often, just not on EE. Let this be said; the next time an MMO comes out that I love, look for a certain clan name led by a certain person.

~DragonArcherZ, signing out.

Flag Post

MawkM, in the opening days of INCP, it was a pleasure to work with you on our project. [The only ever one we finished. He cleared it though].

AndreiTan, Gio500, Seanlan2000, you guys were great and I had a lot of fun; active participants of crew war truly.

I still am on Kongregate very often, just not on EE. Let this be said; the next time an MMO comes out that I love, look for a certain clan name led by a certain person.

(gulp) I’m afraid INCP is falling to its knees. But that’s DAZ’s decision so… goodbye INCP.

On the bright side, please tell us about your new faction and we’ll try to unite again :D

And even PWN those suckers in no time. >:D

Btw, DAZ, you haven’t noticed the two rarest phenomena in INCP. I reached 1337 posts and so did INCP.

“Chapter 54 – The Last Chapter”

After a long time not managing INCP, the Dragon Archer finally returned, only to see people begging for a shutdown and apprentices trying to keep the guild up for as long as possible. The Dragon Archer, burdened by the great weight, left notes about the death of the blazing guild, and wished goodbye to INCP. And when the entrances were locked, INCP finally sank to the core. (P.S. INCP will survive in the core because of its adaptation in incredibly hot places.)

Thus endeth the journey of Incinerating Power.

Flag Post

Bye DAZ. :(

Flag Post

Goodbye, cruel crew. GOODBYE.

Flag Post

Goodbye. I’ve left my mark on INCP, on EE.