Tell EE tales here!

45 posts

Flag Post

What interesting, weird or just plain zany stories do you have to share about Everybody Edits?

For example, you can tell stories about trolls who were just plain annoying, bosses who are just plain impossible to beat, etc.

Go wild!

 
Flag Post

Prediction: People will start making actual stories that aren’t even close to real.

 
Flag Post

The wind blew across the ravaged land, trees swaying in its wake. I awoke to the harsh, bright sun shining where I lay on the ground. I groaned and struggled to my feet, weary from several days of traveling. I thought I could walk, but the second I stood up, I was reminded of the effects of my long dehydration. I stumbled several steps and collapsed on the ground, my face hitting a mixture of dirt and sand. I struggled to get up, but I was far to weak. Without the will the live, there was no way I would ever be able to survive. I gave one final breath of air and finally, I was enveloped in darkness.

That’s TOTALLY what happened to be yesterday when I was playing EE. :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

The wind blew across the ravaged land, trees swaying in its wake. I awoke to the harsh, bright sun shining where I lay on the ground. I groaned and struggled to my feet, weary from several days of traveling. I thought I could walk, but the second I stood up, I was reminded of the effects of my long dehydration. I stumbled several steps and collapsed on the ground, my face hitting a mixture of dirt and sand. I struggled to get up, but I was far to weak. Without the will the live, there was no way I would ever be able to survive. I gave one final breath of air and finally, I was enveloped in darkness.

That’s TOTALLY what happened to be yesterday when I was playing EE. :D

Sounds legit. REALLY legit.

 
Flag Post

One time, I put a block. Then I put another block!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

One time, I put a block. Then I put another block!

No way! What happened next?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

One time, I put a block. Then I put another block!

Wait, did you put another block after that?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

One time, I put a block. Then I put another block!

O. M. G. SO EPIC!!!! I can’t wait to know what happens next… wait, let me guess, you put down another block?

 
Flag Post

One time, I was a smiley with no hat. I tried every hat I have. And guess what? I went to one of the bushes and tried my hats! Everyone was surprised to see me as a hat!

 
Flag Post

Since most of you would not tell stories, I would.

I came online a few weeks ago. I heard people say “go to Epic Boss On”. I visited it, and was surprised I was in the list of creators for the world. I was like “What the hell? I helped someone create a world even if I didnt?” The creator gave me code and I was like “Screw you all, 30 people, I got code”. That is the end of my story.

 
Flag Post

Uh.. There was this small world. Then there was this large world.. And there was also a wide world!!! It was soo fun! And then guess what…. THERE WAS A MASSIVE WORLD!! :DD I’m so happy!! Then in the large world, I made an afk and some numbers!! I also made some coins!!! Then I put bg!! I said to myself, I’m having the best time of my life!!!!!

 
Flag Post

Chapter 1 : the awakening.
i woke up in a strange sewer whit a band of musicians following me ( EE music) i tried to go forward…. i walked forward till i was swimming in murky water.i saw a crack , with great struggle , i entered it .. but crossing it wasn’t as easy as i thought, i almost fell back in the water .

Chapter 2 : Disoriented.
i walked forward until i found clean water… swimmed trough it until i found a way aut .. i climbed the walls and moved forward…i came to a big room with many entries…. where shall i go?

Chapter 3 : The discovery .
From a small entrance i fell i strange smell….i walked forward till i got to a corpse.. from a small passage i found some kind of light .went there and i found a jail inside the sewer .. What was I gonna do ? ( ill write the next 3 chapters tomorrow and so on ) ( a true ee story )

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreaper33:

Chapter 1 : the awakening.
i woke up in a strange sewer whit a band of musicians following me ( EE music) i tried to go forward…. i walked forward till i was swimming in murky water.i saw a crack , with great struggle , i entered it .. but crossing it wasn’t as easy as i thought, i almost fell back in the water .

Chapter 2 : Disoriented.
i walked forward until i found clean water… swimmed trough it until i found a way aut .. i climbed the walls and moved forward…i came to a big room with many entries…. where shall i go?

Chapter 3 : The discovery .
From a small entrance i fell i strange smell….i walked forward till i got to a corpse.. from a small passage i found some kind of light .went there and i found a jail inside the sewer .. What was I gonna do ? ( ill write the next 3 chapters tomorrow and so on ) ( a true ee story )

I can’t tell if he’s joking or if he’s just that retarded.

 
Flag Post

He is retarded.

I am Dr. Rudolph R. Shinynose, and I approve this message.

 
Flag Post

I’m surprised you didn’t correct his grammar, mich.

 
Flag Post

I…lol’d.

 
Flag Post

once in a great saved world there was huge boss + minecraft level (don’t ask deleted it) i found someone was poor and sad i looked iin his eyes i found the light and goodness he was helping all time then i thanked him i was happy but power of shadows controlled him he secretly trolled and i fixed the greifing then i discovered he did it !!!! so i fought him i used attack didn’t affect him soo i kept waiting my mana generate he kept on fighting me and i waited it to generate i had 1 hp left but mana fully generated so i used the secret ultimate weapon so he said don’t i swear i didn’t greif :’( (he made fake cry) liar these fake tears made in photoshop so i did it i killed him with ban hammer and said something most interesting ever which is : BAN HAMMER LULZ -——[B]

 
Flag Post

Once upon a time,there was a Dragonice playing Everybody Edits.One day,he suddenly got shot by a pistol.He is in a coma.He dreams that he is in Roblox.And inside the dream he dreams that he is inside Minecraft.And inside the dream that he is dreaming in,the dreamed that he was in EE.Then he dreams inside the dream that he was dreaming in a dream he was in Pokemon Emerald.He then continues dreaming and his brain implode because he used up to many memory.His brain was only the size of 2GB and he tried to download Dreams 7 which costed him $499 for the Home Premium package.Too bad it needed 16GB and he did’t get the Dreams 7 Upgrade Advisor.

 
Flag Post

Chapter 1:
Prologue

Once a player named AlroyzBeta was playing.
He played the world “COME IN NO REGRETS!”, but….
Once he got there he got kicked right after he came, the message says: “You will be hacked once you got into a another world.”
Then he was shocked. He came to his world and realizes that everything was gone! But there was only a message block spelling out : “Told you.”
Unsurprisingly the world name changed to “TOLD YOU ALROYZBETA.” Trembling with fear he left the room to seek help.
He came to this world named: “COME HERE PLEASE! SURVIVORS HERE!” and he went there. Instead of being kicked he found players saying that WinterLuver did the hack.

And it was……

Wanna join meh story? Well fill up this form!
1.Most smiley used? (Determines role)
2.Good or bad alliance?
3.EE name?
4.Personality (give 2 only)

─CHAPTER END─

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Editors notes:

Hey mich, please my grammatical errors?? ;3
And also please rate it and tell me what will I do to make it better.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hydraling:

Chapter 1:
Episode 1
Prologue

Once a player named AlroyzBeta was playing…
He played the world: “COME IN NO REGRETS!” But….
Once he got there he got kicked right after he came, the message says: “You will be hacked once you got into a another world.”
Then he was shocked. He came to his world and realizes that everything was gone! But there was only a message block said: “Told you.”
Then the world named said: “TOLD YOU ALROYZBETA.” And he left the world with terror.
He came to this world named: “COME HERE PLEASE! SURVIVORS HERE!” and he came there. Instead of being kicked he saw players saying that WinterLuver did the hack.

And it was……

Wanna join meh story? Well fill up this form!
1.Most smiley used? (Determines role)
2.Good or bad alliance?
3.EE name?
4.Personality (give 2 only)

─CHAPTER END─

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Editors notes:

Hey mich, please fix the grammars? ;3
And also please rate it and tell me what will I do to make it better.

Eh. Why not.
1: Maestro
2: Good
3: Fredgreg
4: Annoying and Aggravating.
Also; If it were chapter one, it wouldn’t be the prologue too. And,(question) aren’t prologues and epilogues normally little background things you don’t need to read to understand the story?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hydraling:

Chapter 1:
Episode 1 The prologue isn’t the same as chapter one…
Prologue

Once a player named AlroyzBeta was playing… JUst put ONE period.
He played the world*(named)* get rid of “:”COME IN NO REGRETS!(,)but….
Once he got there he got kicked right after he came, the message says: “You will be hacked once you got into a another world.”
Then he was shocked. He came to his world and realizes that everything was gone! But there was only a message block said: “Told you.”
Then the world named said: “TOLD YOU ALROYZBETA.” And he left the world with terror.
He came to this world named: “COME HERE PLEASE! SURVIVORS HERE!” and he came there. Instead of being kicked he saw players saying that WinterLuver did the hack.

And it was……

Wanna join meh story? Well fill up this form!
1.Most smiley used? (Determines role)
2.Good or bad alliance?
3.EE name?
4.Personality (give 2 only)

─CHAPTER END─

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Editors notes:

Hey mich, please fix the grammars? ;3
And also please rate it and tell me what will I do to make it better.

Ugh, I’m tired and only got through a little bit. Sleep michaelan is sleepy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by hydraling:

Chapter 1:
Episode 1 The prologue isn’t the same as chapter one…
Prologue

Once a player named AlroyzBeta was playing… JUst put ONE period.
He played the world*(named)* get rid of “:”COME IN NO REGRETS!(,)but….
Once he got there he got kicked right after he came, the message says: “You will be hacked once you got into a another world.”
Then he was shocked. He came to his world and realizes that everything was gone! There was only a message block spelling out “told you.”
Unsurprisingly the world name changed toTOLD YOU ALROYZBETA.” Trembling with fear he left the room to seek help.
He found a world calledCOME HERE PLEASE! SURVIVORS HERE!” and he went there. Instead of being kicked, he found players saying that WinterLuver did the hack.

And it was……

Wanna join meh story? Well fill up this form!
1.Most smiley used? (Determines role)
2.Good or bad alliance?
3.EE name?
4.Personality (give 2 only)

─CHAPTER END─

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Editors notes:

Hey mich, please fix my grammatical errors? ;3
And also please rate it and tell me what will I do to make it better.

Ugh, I’m tired and only got through a little bit. Sleep michaelan is sleepy.

I did a few sleep Michealan missed. I rephrased some spots or changed a word. It’s not to terrible of a story, but what you want to do is make it a little more descriptive and make sure you re-read it out loud. If you re-read it out loud your more likely to notice errors and if the story doesn’t flow or it’s difficult to read do some editing.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by hydraling:

Chapter 1:
Episode 1 The prologue isn’t the same as chapter one…
Prologue

Once a player named AlroyzBeta was playing… JUst put ONE period.
He played the world*(named)* get rid of “:”COME IN NO REGRETS!(,)but….
Once he got there he got kicked right after he came, the message says: “You will be hacked once you got into a another world.”
Then he was shocked. He came to his world and realizes that everything was gone! But there was only a message block said: “Told you.”
Then the world named said: “TOLD YOU ALROYZBETA.” And he left the world with terror.
He came to this world named: “COME HERE PLEASE! SURVIVORS HERE!” and he came there. Instead of being kicked he saw players saying that WinterLuver did the hack.

And it was……

Wanna join meh story? Well fill up this form!
1.Most smiley used? (Determines role)
2.Good or bad alliance?
3.EE name?
4.Personality (give 2 only)

─CHAPTER END─

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Editors notes:

Hey mich, please fix the grammars? ;3
And also please rate it and tell me what will I do to make it better.

Ugh, I’m tired and only got through a little bit. Sleep michaelan is sleepy.

Don’t you mean ‘sleepy michaelan is sleapy’?
Also, it would be ‘world name’ not ‘world named’

 
Flag Post

prologue
Once a player called kamol (me :P) created a level called what happened to EE? as soon as he joined he realized that something was wrong,all levels he had were gone,bricks and everything he had.but in a while a few people joined who were his friends,but his friends had no idea who is he.In a minute or two,his friends started hacking the whole world and then kicked me out leaving a message saying`dont play EE again or you get banned from us`. he decided to leave EE forever,but then he thought if its a joke.when he came back,He Got Insta-Ban by no reason,this was shocking.he tried to get all of his friends fighting those hackers, but they are all offline.After midnight he thought he should hack the hackers,but he did not want to get hacked and then get banned from kong by those hackers,those hackers are really strong,no mod or admin or person could defeat him,they all tried to ban him but instead,the people who tried to ban the hackers got themself banned. but it was strange…

wanna join my story?well fill up my form
your smiley hacker:witch normal person:smiley (more coming soon)alliance:Good(tries to ban the hackers)Evil(tries to hack the people trying to ban the people who are trying to ban the hackers)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by wahid17:

prologue
Once a player called kamol (me :P) created a level called what happened to EE? as soon as he joined he realized that something was wrong,all levels he had were gone,bricks and everything he had.but in a while a few people joined who were his friends,but his friends had no idea who is he.In a minute or two,his friends started hacking the whole world and then kicked me out leaving a message saying`dont play EE again or you get banned from us`. he decided to leave EE forever,but then he thought if its a joke.when he came back,He Got Insta-Ban by no reason,this was shocking.he tried to get all of his friends fighting those hackers, but they are all offline.After midnight he thought he should hack the hackers,but he did not want to get hacked and then get banned from kong by those hackers,those hackers are really strong,no mod or admin or person could defeat him,they all tried to ban him but instead,the people who tried to ban the hackers got themself banned. but it was strange…

wanna join my story?well fill up my form
your smiley hacker:witch normal person:smiley (more coming soon)alliance:Good(tries to ban the hackers)Evil(tries to hack the people trying to ban the people who are trying to ban the hackers)

…Who wants to translate this?