Smiley Evolution page 4

88 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

i can’t remember that much but here’s a new one: :) → XP → laika → astronaut → propeller

Ahem.

Flag Post

i can’t remember that much but here’s a new one: :) → XP → laika → astronaut → propeller

Kongregate admins replied to my report, hopefully joona is banned now, stop posting here

Flag Post
Originally posted by jbos123:

Kongregate admins replied to my report, hopefully joona is banned now, stop posting here

Why the hell would Joona get banned?

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Why the fuck would you bump this?

It’s okay to bump as long as you contribute to the thread. In this case, this bump is okay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jbos123:

i’m not banned.

Flag Post

So I can bump 100+ threads with relevant information? ._.

No.

They replied? They haven’t done a single thing to Joona. In my opinion, thinking Joona should be banned is a bit over the top.

Anyway, this thread can die in peace. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Why can’t I? You basically just allowed Joona to.

Yes, do explain. He would be contributing, which you said was fine (@GATM).

Flag Post

You can, really, as long as you don’t do it in a trolling manner.

Flag Post

:) Wiz :) XP :( :)

Flag Post

Wow. Who would have though such a noob-like thread would actually get necro’ed so hard. This is disrespectful to the dead. Let it be in peace I say!

Flag Post

:) to :D to Templar to Maestro to Coy to Wizard to Fire Wizard to Extra Tongue to Extra Grin to Karate to Diver to Police to Skeleton to Laika to New Year 2013 to Winter to Fire Demon to Maestro to Fire Demon to Bishop to Fire Demon to Maestro

Flag Post

:p → maestro → red demon → maestro

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

So I can bump 100+ threads with relevant information? ._.

No.

They replied? They haven’t done a single thing to Joona. In my opinion, thinking Joona should be banned is a bit over the top.

Anyway, this thread can die in peace. :)

actually,they gave me a warning.