Lights Renegade

108 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone Its me Gome123abcd.

Before the itty bitty details, I want to say…
I, gome123ABCD, have left this group, I have given it to shinee, (byeguy1 on kong)
The new crew I own is called Dragonsbane warriors.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/64-everybody-edits/topics/315434-dragonsbane-warriors-risen-from-lr
Above link is the forum for it.

There is a crew I have founded and its called

(Thats Lights Renegade) (LR for short)
This crew is not unfriendly, it will accept anybody, veterans,beginners, or people in between.
Please, if you think the crew is dead, why be here? It doesn’t make sense if you keep talking about the crew and always say its dead.
Our website is currently being polished right now.
Its a decent website made by my Light Soul (Mukc)
If you want to join this crew post it here.
If you are in other groups you can still join ;).

We have made a forum website at the moment its not ready to be put here.

Notice!
I am thinking of giving a new name to our crew, Although, it has to be two words, and two initials. This is a contest, it can be withdrawn at any time.Only available to crew members!

Official crew levels are:
Light Renegade HQ (By Me,Mukc,Shinee and mrlizard42795)
Lr Minigames Pro (By mmatheking)

What really will make this crew special is their trial, skill and determination in their work, (such as levels art and playing etc.)
If you join please try and get more people to join this crew at any way you can such as Facebook, Twitter and others.When this crew gets 40+ members I’ll take time to make a party world. :D

We need members if you are a member , remember (LOL rhyme) to get more members, (at the moment we are VERY small)

Members make a really good crew level and if I like it,I’ll put it here and it will become one of our official crew levels+ a promotion.We need more levels! (This isn’t Sparta, ya know.)

Ranks are
Light God (Boss)
*Shinee

Light Soul (Second in charge)
*Mukc

Light Pro (Third in charge)
Nobody

Light Elite (President)
Nobody

Light Expert (Commander)
Nobody

Light Intermediate (Assassin)
mmatheking

Light Solider (Solider)
mrlizard42795 , wesleyding , transformicery, gabriel805,DarknessPr0ject, kazuyah , ninjadude720

Light Newcomer (Beginner)
axywaxy

Our allies so far are DL crew(Confirmed by owner himself).
I dont know what happened to M(T)P, A owner has left or something I’m not too sure.

Our enemies so far are nobody.(Might have one soon)

Flag Post

Hmm.. I’m already in 2 crews, wouldnt hurt for a new one, right?
I’ll be in, and i will make the lr crew website!

Flag Post

Thanks Mukc ;)

Flag Post

looking to join a crew anyways. don’t expect to have a high rank and as far as packs go i anin’t got alot. all i can really offer is my ideas. (which aren’t bad) and time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by axywaxy:

looking to join a crew anyways. don’t expect to have a high rank and as far as packs go i anin’t got alot. all i can really offer is my ideas. (which aren’t bad) and time.

:) It doesn’t matter as long as i have members

Flag Post

Why would I want to join? What makes this crew special? It helps to have information so people can actually want to join, instead of “We are ____” “Ranks are _________________” “Allies are _” “enemies are_”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

Why would I want to join? What makes this crew special? It helps to have information so people can actually want to join, instead of “We are ____” “Ranks are _________________” “Allies are ” “enemies are”.

Ok you have reasoned but you could of pm’ed me instead

Flag Post

I would like to join.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gome123abcd:
Originally posted by nimbus125:

Why would I want to join? What makes this crew special? It helps to have information so people can actually want to join, instead of “We are ____” “Ranks are _________________” “Allies are ” “enemies are”.

Ok you have reasoned but you could of pm’ed me instead

Why would he?

Also, this is a pretty decent crew. It has much more organized information than most of the retarded threads these days, but that’s only a small part of a crew.

Flag Post

Be consistent when starting a crew, out of all crew I’ve seen in kongregate, only one actually rose. (Kinggun’s Crew)

Flag Post
Originally posted by axywaxy:

please get back to me on that

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaichuX:

I would like to join.

If you would like to join please go on our website and fill in whats needed on the link bellow.
http://lr-crew.webs.com/join-by-filling-in-this-form

Flag Post

D= Don’t double post!!
<—- There’s the edit post
FORM SAYS: IMPORTANT: You can only have 25 form submissions a month!

D-=

So if I say: Limit Reached (FS)
POST ON HERE!

3 new form submissions: Mmatheking, SHINee (Listed) Wesleyding

Flag Post

Lol, webs/weebly/yola websites always suck in my experience, except when people put a LOT of effort into it. Mukc’s could be done in 30 minutes, due to the easy interface (with a bit of googling).

This is generally because people who make the site don’t really use it (Mich, you don’t really need your website.), and don’t know how to make a good website.

Using HTML, PHP etc. might take longer, but if you have experience in making websites, you’ll know what makes a good one. The next time you use a website builder, you’ll know how to make a good website.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Lol, webs/weebly/yola websites always suck in my experience, except when people put a LOT of effort into it. Mukc’s could be done in 30 minutes, due to the easy interface (with a bit of googling).

This is generally because people who make the site don’t really use it (Mich, you don’t really need your website.), and don’t know how to make a good website.

ing HTML, PHP etc. might take longer, but if you have experience in making websites, you’ll know what makes a good one. The next time you use a website builder, you’ll know how to make a good website.

no googling

Flag Post

Calling all current members! Copy this link and paste,paste,paste! We really,really need more members!

Flag Post

Calling all current members! Copy this link and paste,paste,paste! We really,really need more members!

Why don’t you actually make your crew appealing? Not even Steve Jobbs could sell this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Why don’t you actually make your crew appealing? Not even Steve Jobbs could sell this.

It's Steve *Jobs* dumbass EDIT: --------------- Form Response --------------- User name for EE (NO SHARED ACCOUNTS) = Testie Email Address = shit99@yahoo.com Comment = This crew is gonna crash and burn most. --------------- End of Form --------------- Remaining form submissions this month: 20 And --------------- Form Response --------------- User name for EE (NO SHARED ACCOUNTS) = bitchin'fuck3495 Email Address = fuckenbitches@fuckingsex.shit Comment = BITCHES BITCH___xx I want to join xx_ BITCH BITCHES --------------- End of Form --------------- Remaining form submissions this month: 22 Waste time - . -

Flag Post
Originally posted by mukc:

ing HTML, PHP etc. might take longer, but if you have experience in making websites, you’ll know what makes a good one. The next time you use a website builder, you’ll know how to make a good website.

no googling

What? Excuse me? You think I google random complicated technical words in an effort to appear smarter than I really am?

You really are dull, aren’t you…

Flag Post

no googling

What? Excuse me? You think I google random complicated technical words in an effort to appear smarter than I really am?

You really are dull, aren’t you…

For INCP You googled then =P

And: The forums is on the more option of lr-crew.webs.com. or get it here!

Flag Post

Sweet website there you guys got. Pretty decent yes.
But the thread you made here needs a bit more of formatting.
Use this thread and select your formatting.
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/formatting

You also need a bit more information in it or content. Maybe add a world dedicated to the crew? To discuss or build random useless objects. Or a crew-only RPG world. Up to you, the crew just needs a bit more life and activity in it. I bid you luck, it’ll grow big and smooth.

Flag Post

Um, it looks like a twelve year old’s facebook page to me.
Dateline could use it to attract predators. (Not my crew)

Flag Post
Originally posted by stevefox74:

Sweet website there you guys got. Pretty decent yes.
But the thread you made here needs a bit more of formatting.
Use this thread and select your formatting.
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/formatting

You also need a bit more information in it or content. Maybe add a world dedicated to the crew? To discuss or build random useless objects. Or a crew-only RPG world. Up to you, the crew just needs a bit more life and activity in it. I bid you luck, it’ll grow big and smooth.

One more thing. Who cares about haters when you haven’t show them what ya got in your sleeve? Keep the crew living and you’ll be better than those insulter in no time. :D

Flag Post

I have an idea.

Achievements and levels

Flag Post

I have an idea.

Achievements and levels

…Levels?