Beta the easy way.

20 posts

Flag Post

Hello, As you can see I have edited this post, wynaut?

Flag Post

This might make more questions then answers. :P

And as seen in the tech forum, even having a stickied FAQ, people still ask the same questions over and over again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokerpo:

I only made this to make people shut up about asking me “How do you get beta???” This is the answer: Complete third party offers.

False. You get beta by purchasing it with gems (purchased with kreds) in the “Featured” category in the energy shop. Third party offers merely provide the kreds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jkdrip:
Originally posted by Pokerpo:

I only made this to make people shut up about asking me “How do you get beta???” This is the answer: Complete third party offers.

False. You get beta by purchasing it with gems (purchased with kreds) in the “Featured” category in the energy shop. Third party offers merely provide the kreds.

True. They take too long too. Only 8 Gems ATM. I wish we could still watch advertisements for a gem. ;/

Flag Post

The worst problem about the TPOs is that they are incredibly hard, take too long, and provide very little money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

The worst problem about the TPOs is that they are incredibly hard, take too long, and provide very little money.

+1

Although at least you CAN get Gems for free.

Flag Post

how do you get free gems?! please tell me!!!

Flag Post

If you use 50 kreds to get gems, YOU GET FIFTY FREE GEMS!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GirlforGod2000:

Read first post. PERIOD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Buy 1000 spawn points, place them all in a 200×400, (certain order) I can show you the order. Only Varditex and I understand how to do it. It gets you beta + chat + 10000 gems, it also makes you an admin until you turn it off!!! PM me when you buy all of the spawn points.

DUDE! DON’T TELL ANYBODY THE CHEAT!!!

Flag Post

Buy 1000 spawn points, place them all in a 200×400, (certain order) I can show you the order. Only Varditex and I understand how to do it. It gets you beta + chat + 10000 gems, it also makes you an admin until you turn it off!!! PM me when you buy all of the spawn points.

Damnit, I knew I shouldn’t have told Varditex to give you the cheat… :c

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Don’t jack off my style, bro.

Flag Post

Hey, I know that trick! Please don’t tell anyone else about it. :/

GfG, read the OP.

Flag Post

SORRY!?!?!?! IT’S JUST THAT GFG IS SO COOL!!!!!?!?!?!?!

Flag Post

u idiot why did u tell everyone!!

Flag Post

True. They take too long too. Only 8 Gems ATM. I wish we could still watch advertisements for a gem. ;/

i miss that time :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goatfatdoc:

fail quote

Flag Post

Trying to quote my quote? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

cough DHUR HURR DHUUURR. Dhuur?

P.S. – Idiocy intended, thank you very much.

Flag Post

DUDE! DON’T TELL ANYBODY THE CHEAT!!!

cough DHUR HURR DHUUURR. Dhuur?

P.S. – Idiocy intended, thank you very much.

fail quote

Whatdayaknow
I found a (not-so) glitch. pX