[RPG/X-Effect] SCP: Residual Drift - (We Have Pepsiwolf!) page 2

37 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by jkdrip:
Originally posted by Terence22205:

tl;dr. Good luck. >.>

This. HOWEVER, OF WHAT I DID READ (just this)

Originally posted by xan99:

“Now, all of you here folks joined the Foundation because we pay off your college debt, pay you a decent salary, and allow you to get your doctorates done. We’re kinda like the army, just that we don’t make anyone march uphill like an idiot.

This offends my people.

Most people that know me know I’m in marching band.

I’m sorry If i had offended you, sir ;D
But It’s not me talking, it’s obviously whoever is saying said line :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:

Full (Character) Name: William Bertson (Referred to as “Will,” only called William when his mom is angry)
Bio of Player(Not Character): (Don’t fuck this up, this is what decides if you join or not.) William was interested in physics, and was a genius in it, but sadly, he lacked a lot in other subjects, such as Mathematics, Biology, and French. Also, he liked “Testing” on his friends, and because of this wasn’t able to enter a good collage and get a degree. After maturing a bit, he wishes he could do a re-do and do good in school, as this messed up his entire life. He still hopes to become a Physicist, and he hopes that he might be able to work in the “Level_1 Scientist” someday. This was his only hope for several years, so during those years he worked out like a madman, in order to be able to be a good agent. He also does this because he wants to explore new places, as his family could never afford a vacation. The nearest thing to a vacation he ever experienced was “Hiking.”
Well, after a few years of working out, and getting better in science, he decided he was ready, and joined the R agent. Now he just hopes he’ll make it. He had thoughts a week ago about needing a chair, a rope, and a lamp if he wouldn’t enter. Lately he’s been thinking of other ways, such as a very high place. Just in case, Y’know?

Accepted.
Welcome to SCP.

Flag Post

Full (Character) Name: William Bertson (Referred to as “Will,” only called William when his mom is angry)
Bio of Player(Not Character): (Don’t fuck this up, this is what decides if you join or not.) William was interested in physics, and was a genius in it, but sadly, he lacked a lot in other subjects, such as Mathematics, Biology, and French. Also, he liked “Testing” on his friends, and because of this wasn’t able to enter a good collage and get a degree. After maturing a bit, he wishes he could do a re-do and do good in school, as this messed up his entire life. He still hopes to become a Physicist, and he hopes that he might be able to work in the “Level_1 Scientist” someday. This was his only hope for several years, so during those years he worked out like a madman, in order to be able to be a good agent. He also does this because he wants to explore new places, as his family could never afford a vacation. The nearest thing to a vacation he ever experienced was “Hiking.”
Well, after a few years of working out, and getting better in science, he decided he was ready, and joined the R agent. Now he just hopes he’ll make it. He had thoughts a week ago about needing a chair, a rope, and a lamp if he wouldn’t enter. Lately he’s been thinking of other ways, such as a very high place. Just in case, Y’know?

Accepted.
Welcome to SCP.

…Wtf?

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Accepted.
Welcome to SCP.

…Wtf?

If you didn’t even bother reading the thread,why do you insist on Randomly commenting?

Flag Post

Dat Random comment ;P

Flag Post

Dat Random comment ;P

Dat random dat random comment! Also, how is this related to EE?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Dat Random comment ;P

It’s a roleplaying thread, nuff said.

Flag Post

^
Also, when will we start RPing?

Flag Post

^

When xan and prefferbly other people are online.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Dat Random comment ;P

It’s a roleplaying thread, nuff said.

Oh. It seems very complicated!

Flag Post

Sorry i wasn’t on too much, i had some Uber-haxxor Food poisoning.

If anything will keep me from EE, it’s a good sum of Dhia-vomit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nyvrem:

^

When xan and prefferbly other people are online.

I Don’t know what you’re talking about, You’re not part of this RP, nyvrem.
Feel free to apply though.