How to be a good and famous player in Everybody Edits

46 posts

Flag Post

Hello, people. In this lesson, I will teach you how to be as famous as Physic or red1510, or even TheCoolGuy!

Rule №.1: What type of worlds?

Make good art worlds, that cover the whole map, or if it is not 1 giant art, you have 0% chance of being as famous as the current ones. If you are terrible at art, change into Physic type mode! Do bosses, that are using as minis, and every block you make thick, like 2×2 for every block. If you cant do either of these, go talk to red1510, Thecoolguy or Physic, or get some FUCKING RESPECT!

Rule №.2: Don’t use bots

Don’t use bots, unless if you made it and it is specifically for that reason. If you have your own bot, make sure to credit your name when it connects, don’t credit other famous names like Krock, or Abrar11, etc. Don’t use EEArtist, you can be caught before the art is complete. EEArtist makes all pure white pixels on images Candy Blue Background, so it is credited to Zalgryth. Don’t write names or words on your worlds, as it will ruin it totally. Red1510 makes words to state his plays, but it doesn’t matter.

Rule №.3: Guest bomb.

Although a guest-bomb bot makes your world popular, it can’t credit anything, it’s just guests! Get it here . Don’t guest bomb your world too much. Here is the key. you can find currently on-line in the main lobby.

Key:

0-250 on-line: Guest bomb 13-16 guests.
251-500 on-line: Guest bomb 20-25 guests
501-750 on-line: Guest bomb 27-30 guests
751+ on-line: Guest bomb 32-35

Don’t go any higher than 40, as that will make the world go to the bottom of the list. 47 is the maximum, or sometimes 51.

Rule №.4: Become a chat member, get lots of items, and go for massive worlds or great saved

The sub-heading says it all, but use your things wisely. NEVER use un-saved worlds, unless if you are a newbie, and need to practice, or go to the Tutorial: Edit world . If you cant get chat because your an underage bugger or you have been begging your face off to your parents, then there will be a big NO FAMOUSNESS FOR YOU! >=D knocking on your door. Get lots of limited energy items, so you don’t need to beg your parents for their paypal account mercy, or get some of your own money and pay for your own ass.

Hope this helps, and post tips!

Flag Post

Lol, minddistortion link.

Flag Post

Art/Boss isn’t everything, there’s thing thing called ‘concept’, you could also get popular by creating great, hard minis. e.g: Sylph, Sylph’s First world has unique yet hard minigames, even MIHB considers to recruit him to EX Crew. Yep, only for his first world.

I don’t really agree with not using bots, we use those on rare occasion such as: Copying minis, renaming world to something long.

For getting chat, nope, not really necessary, you can get quite popular already without it, although harder: e.g benje00.

You forgot Rule №.5: Check out ee.forumify.com and join the community

Why join the forum? Because it’s the only vector between us and EE veterans.

Flag Post

Error: I’m not up there. xD

Flag Post

I’ve never heard of Physic or red1510, and I’ve heard TheCoolGuy’s name once (and remember nothing about the topic).

Flag Post

Physic and red1510 isn’t as popular, TCG’s popular for his mad minigaming skill, the same as daniel1234 and monokarmaz.

TIP: Monokarmaz is a female beast

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

Physic and red1510 isn’t as popular, TCG’s popular for his mad minigaming skill, the same as daniel1234 and monokarmaz.

I didn’t post that because I wanted to know who they are, I posted to point out that they were bad examples :/

Flag Post

or you could just be me

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverArch:

or you could just be me

Anyway, nice guide!

Mangoes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jkdrip:

I didn’t post that because I wanted to know who they are, I posted to point out that they were bad examples :/

And I didn’t post to answer you. >_>

Flag Post

What about Megalamb?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

What about Megalamb?

Megalamb is still here? I missed him.

Flag Post

What about Michaelan?

Yeah.

Flag Post

And I didn’t post to answer you. >_>

So then your post was wasted, as we don’t care who the hell these people are. >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by GottaLoveMichalean:

What about Michaelan?

Yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

or you could just be me

To bad you’ll soon be banned. :D
*EDIT: 300th post. Got it from taunting SilverArch, seems…right. :3

23 posts later….

Flag Post
Originally posted by xan99:
Originally posted by Terence22205:

or you could just be me

To bad you’ll soon be banned. :D
*EDIT: 300th post. Got it from taunting SilverArch, seems…right. :3

23 posts later….

1680 posts later…

Flag Post

Why does the quantity of posts matter? Just because you post a lot doesn’t mean your posts aren’t something like “23 posts later…”

Flag Post

Why does the quantity of posts matter? Just because you post a lot doesn’t mean your posts aren’t something like “23 posts later…”

Huh? I don’t get what you are saying.

Flag Post

…Drip, you have a good point.

Flag Post

Drip, please explain your post. Your wording for…whatever you are trying to say…is awful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by inker99:

Drip, please explain your post. Your wording for…whatever you are trying to say…is awful.

I understand it perfectly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by inker99:

This.

Flag Post

Pfft, My post in ee.forumify is 1500.
And the post of someone else is 2000s.

And I am more respected there.

Flag Post

RTS1P.

Replying to see first page.