[RPG] [Psychological Horror Mythos] The Call of Cthulhu page 3

58 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cuculo:

no xan comment… he probably give up

or…. he only posts when there is an application .___. btw, work on your haz grammar cuz u haz no good grammatar a derp a derp.

Flag Post

Well, it looks like there’s nothing to do here.

I’ll keep an eye out for any application.
But Pigs will fly before i get a decent app. (Not counting Inker, Sadly he’s the only application i would have accepted.)

Flag Post

If you really tell me that “Being Mature”, “Knowning English” , and “Knowing atleast a little bit about Roleplaying” Is ‘High standards’, then i’ve really lost hope in kongregate.

I Quit .-.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xan99:

If you really tell me that “Being Mature”, “Knowning English” , and “Knowing atleast a little bit about Roleplaying” Is ‘High standards’, then i’ve really lost hope in kongregate.

I Quit .-.

That’s pretty much EE forums. Basically, all game forums have idiots because only kids go to these game forums. If you exclusively go to a forum that doesn’t come with a game, no kids are there.

Flag Post

Guys, a bio is short for Biography. Anybody who didn’t know that is an idiot who shouldn’t enter RPs, and anybody who doesnt know what a Biography should get off of kongregate for breaking the rules of 13+.
Oh, and what DragonArcherZ said. There is kong forums that is mostly noob free because most don’t know how to get there. I’d have posted the link to it but I dont want it to be infested due to me. A lot of the pros (Somebody who is mature and has been on kong for at least a year) are on there. Plus, the forums arent about games so little kiddies have no reason to go there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by xan99:

I Quit .-.

That’s pretty much EE forums. Basically, all game forums have idiots because only kids go to these game forums. If you exclusively go to a forum that doesn’t come with a game, no kids are there.

This.

But maybe, maybe you should loosen the requirements a bit. I mean, basically everyone on the internet nowadays is like that.

TL;DR: (Which is impossible) Welcome to the internet.

Flag Post

I am pretty sure that this game has gone to hell. And the idea. And…everything else related to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by inker99:

I am pretty sure that this game has gone to hell. And the idea. And…everything else related to it.

lolno. He started it again in Forum Games.