Amnesia - EE Story

155 posts

Flag Post

Author’s Notes
It’s been long since I’ve last finished my story. What do you guys think, good or bad? And should I continue this story or let it cripple? Give me your thoughts, I’ll look through them and see if it shall live.

Now, this story is not the sequel of Bonds of Friendship. This story depicts another scene, another world, another story and new characters. People that applied for Bonds of Friendship can come over as new characters. Name can be same too.

Any questions can be filled in by commenting (to help bump!) or PM. The application is at the end of this story. Hope ya’ guys enjoy!

Those that doesn’t know about my previous story, feel free to click here. Although, there are some errors here and there..

|=|=|=|=|=|

Introduction
Amnesia

Immense yourself in a foggy world with stevefox74 as he uncovers his past. Follow him into a journey so weird, it’ll blow your mind! Votes and make choices with him to see what he should do!

|=|=|=|=|=|

What the? Where am I?
Darkness engulfed me left and right. I float on empty space, in void. I tried to shout, no voice came out. I began to feel worry to what would happen to me, if I am to be stuck here forever.

Young one..” A voice can be heard in my head.
I sway around to find the source but to no avail.
Don’t try. You can’t find me. Because I’m you.
I do not understand what it is trying to say. Rather, it might be speaking nonsense.
Look. Stop thinking ill of me. I can hear your thoughts.
Prove it.
You said ‘prove it’.
Damn. I’m defeated.. Why am I here?
Ask yourself.
Well I am asking myself now.
Ah.. good.. at least you had some common sense..
What?
Nothing. Anyway, the reason you are here is simple..

…..
You awake from your dreams. Sunlight enters your room and landed on your face. Another dream. You stood up from bed and readied yourself. You exit the Kongregate Hotel (Reference to the real Kongregate Hotel) world and enter the busy lobby. The atmosphere is the same as always, tight and suffocating.

Yo.”A familiar voiced called for me.
I turned around to find a familiar face.
DarkDevilzz.” I smiled. “What are you doing here? Not building anymore?
I got bored. Say, you want to go try Ravatroll’s worlds? He’s back from his business overseas.” Dark( DarkDevilzz ) suggested.
I nodded in agreement and we went to search for Ravatroll’s world. It was crowded as expected, we got in just in time when it was full. Ravatroll’s building was so great, even the atmosphere became relaxing when we enter.

Several famous players are always seen slacking around in Ravatroll’s world. The world we are in now isn’t a minigame world. Instead, its a world dedicated for art and entertainment purposes. Ravatroll had lay out the sea and the sand perfectly with the sky. He added in a sunset effect at the background to make everything look 200% cooler.

In the distance, I even saw Benjaminsen and Votalite relaxing. Ravatroll was beside them chatting away with his friends. Just then, something I saw was to become the craziest scare of my life.

Nooby36?!”My eyes widen in shock as I saw him.
Its that feeling when you saw someone that said they’ll be gone forever and the next day after that, they just appear again. I approached him from behind and tapped his shoulder.
He he.. you sneaky little bastard.” I grinned.
I’m spotted…” Nooby mumbled.
He turned to face me with a smile.

Hey.. Steve.. So surprised to see you here..” Nooby said with hesitation.
Mhm.. leaving for 3 years, huh?” I snarled at him.
Okay fine, I just heard Ravatroll came back, okay?” Nooby admitted.
I accepted his reason even though its not valid. No matter, I wouldn’t care anyway. We chat a little and I left him to chat with his 2 best buddies while I go do other stuff. Dark said he needed to use the toilet so I was left alone in the crowd.

Everything was normal until a slight breeze. That cool breeze. Then, everything stopped in motion. The colors retained, unlike those movies where everything was in a black and white scale during time stop. I remained calm, as referred from a safety guide.

Remain calm at all times during a disaster!’ The book says. Although, I’m starting to have second thoughts about not finding a way out.
Be ready to give, and be ready to take.” A voice echoed in my mind.
Huh?
You are about to forget, young one.” It said.
I don’t really understand but suddenly, I felt my energy sapped from my body and I fell to the ground. However, right before I collapse, I saw a man, not frozen in time, looking at me. With cosmic red eyes.

|=|=|=|=|=|

Author’s Notes
How’s that for starters? For those that want to apply for the story, here’s the application.

|=> Name/Nickname :
|=> Age of smiley :
|=> Personality :
|=> Behavior towards others :
|=> Comment on story so far :

A sample application would be as follow :

|=> Name/Nickname : stevefox74 / Stevefox or Steve
|=> Age of smiley : 16
|=> Personality : Calm, Cheerful, Quiet, Smart.
|=> Behavior towards others : Usually keeps quiet towards strangers. Rather talkative towards friends.
|=> Comment on story so far : N/A

We don’t really need to put in smileys used for character as they are meaningless. Well, want to join? Feel free to apply with an honest comment! See you around till’ tomorrow.

Flag Post

|=> Name/Nickname : AndreiTan/AndreiTan2000/AT-2000/AT/Andrei/…
|=> Age of smiley : Unknown for an incredibly long time (he was a test subject in the T(E)l(E)portation experiment)
|=> Personality : Psychologically chaotic in personalities (this guy has different attitudes)
|=> Behavior towards others : Psychologically chaotic in behavior towards others (^)
|=> Comment on story so far : Good. Needs more! Well, tweak a few things: Tell me who are the ones talking. And uh, NOOBY36 is actually NOOBY93. I bet you forgot a bit. And may I suggest putting in INCP Labs? I’d be a little grateful. (Tip: If the other story chapters are on other pages, make a directory.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

|=> Age of smiley : 12 (near 13)
|=> Personality : Psychologically chaotic in personalities (this guy is always random)
|=> Behavior towards others : Psychologically chaotic in behavior towards others (^)
|=> Comment on story so far : Good. Needs more! Well, tweak a few things: Tell me who are the ones talking. And uh, NOOBY36 is actually NOOBY93. I bet you forgot a bit. And may I suggest putting in INCP Labs? I’d be a little grateful. (Tip: If the other story chapters are on other pages, make a directory.)

May I ask a question.

HOW IS YOUR SMILEY 12 YEARS OLD, WHEN EE HAS ONLY EXISTED FOR 2 YEARS?!?!

Sarcasm

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

|=> Personality : Psychologically chaotic in personalities (this guy is always random)

May I ask a question.

Sarcasm

Look at Steve’s example. His is 16 years old.

Flag Post

May I ask a question.

Sarcasm

Look at Steve’s example. His is 16 years old.

Then I ask the same to steve. :P

|=> Name/Nickname : Hojaki
|=> Age of smiley : 1 years old.
|=> Personality : Extremely smart, likes to ramble on about scientific things.
|=> Behavior towards others : Likes to ramble on about scientific things tp everyone, even if it’s a stranger.
|=> Comment on story so far : Really good… Makes me curious about what’s going to happen next!

Flag Post

I command you to involve my world STATION_01.EXE or else I kill you… >:D

Flag Post

|=> Name/Nickname : Alexislag
|=> Age of smiley : (Same to AndreiTan)
|=> Personality : Silent, Smart, Faithful, Helpful, Persevering person
|=> Behavior towards others : A very silent person who talks when needed and a helpful person who always cares and helps everyone.
|=> Comment on story so far : I like that story and I wonder what’s next on that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

I command you to involve my world STATION_01.EXE or else I kill you… >:D

This. It’s awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stevefox74:

Author’s Notes
It’s been long since I’ve last finished my story. What do you guys think, good or bad? And should I continue this story or let it cripple? Give me your thoughts, I’ll look through them and see if it shall live.

Now, this story is not the sequel of Bonds of Friendship. This story depicts another scene, another world, another story and new characters. People that applied for Bonds of Friendship can come over as new characters. Name can be same too.

Any questions can be filled in by commenting (to help bump!) or PM. The application is at the end of this story. Hope ya’ guys enjoy!

Those that doesn’t know about my previous story, feel free to click here. Although, there are some errors here and there..

|=|=|=|=|=|

Introduction
Amnesia

Immense yourself in a foggy world with stevefox74 as he uncovers his past. Follow him into a journey so weird, it’ll blow your mind! Votes and make choices with him to see what he should do!

|=|=|=|=|=|

What the? Where am I?
Darkness engulfed me left and right. I float on empty space, in void. I tried to shout, no voice came out. I began to feel worry to what would happen to me, if I am to be stuck here forever.

Young one..” A voice can be heard in my head.
I sway around to find the source but to no avail.
Don’t try. You can’t find me. Because I’m you.
I do not understand what it is trying to say. Rather, it might be speaking nonsense.
Look. Stop thinking ill of me. I can hear your thoughts.
Prove it.
You said ‘prove it’.
Damn. I’m defeated.. Why am I here?
Ask yourself.
Well I am asking myself now.
Ah.. good.. at least you had some common sense..
What?
Nothing. Anyway, the reason you are here is simple..

…..
You awake from your dreams. Sunlight enters your room and landed on your face. Another dream. You stood up from bed and readied yourself. You exit the Kongregate Hotel (Reference to the real Kongregate Hotel) world and enter the busy lobby. The atmosphere is the same as always, tight and suffocating.

Yo.”A familiar voiced called for me.
I turned around to find a familiar face.
DarkDevilzz.” I smiled. “What are you doing here? Not building anymore?
I got bored. Say, you want to go try Ravatroll’s worlds? He’s back from his business overseas.” Dark( DarkDevilzz ) suggested.
I nodded in agreement and we went to search for Ravatroll’s world. It was crowded as expected, we got in just in time when it was full. Ravatroll’s building was so great, even the atmosphere became relaxing when we enter.

Several famous players are always seen slacking around in Ravatroll’s world. The world we are in now isn’t a minigame world. Instead, its a world dedicated for art and entertainment purposes. Ravatroll had lay out the sea and the sand perfectly with the sky. He added in a sunset effect at the background to make everything look 200% cooler.

In the distance, I even saw Benjaminsen and Votalite relaxing. Ravatroll was beside them chatting away with his friends. Just then, something I saw was to become the craziest scare of my life.

Nooby36?!”My eyes widen in shock as I saw him.
Its that feeling when you saw someone that said they’ll be gone forever and the next day after that, they just appear again. I approached him from behind and tapped his shoulder.
He he.. you sneaky little bastard.” I grinned.
I’m spotted…” Nooby mumbled.
He turned to face me with a smile.

Hey.. Steve.. So surprised to see you here..” Nooby said with hesitation.
Mhm.. leaving for 3 years, huh?” I snarled at him.
Okay fine, I just heard Ravatroll came back, okay?” Nooby admitted.
I accepted his reason even though its not valid. No matter, I wouldn’t care anyway. We chat a little and I left him to chat with his 2 best buddies while I go do other stuff. Dark said he needed to use the toilet so I was left alone in the crowd.

Everything was normal until a slight breeze. That cool breeze. Then, everything stopped in motion. The colors retained, unlike those movies where everything was in a black and white scale during time stop. I remained calm, as referred from a safety guide.

Remain calm at all times during a disaster!’ The book says. Although, I’m starting to have second thoughts about not finding a way out.
Be ready to give, and be ready to take.” A voice echoed in my mind.
Huh?
You are about to forget, young one.” It said.
I don’t really understand but suddenly, I felt my energy sapped from my body and I fell to the ground. However, right before I collapse, I saw a man, not frozen in time, looking at me. With cosmic red eyes.

|=|=|=|=|=|

Author’s Notes
How’s that for starters? For those that want to apply for the story, here’s the application.

|=> Name/Nickname :
|=> Age of smiley :
|=> Personality :
|=> Behavior towards others :
|=> Comment on story so far :

A sample application would be as follow :

|=> Name/Nickname : stevefox74 / Stevefox or Steve
|=> Age of smiley : 16
|=> Personality : Calm, Cheerful, Quiet, Smart.
|=> Behavior towards others : Usually keeps quiet towards strangers. Rather talkative towards friends.
|=> Comment on story so far : N/A

We don’t really need to put in smileys used for character as they are meaningless. Well, want to join? Feel free to apply with an honest comment! See you around till’ tomorrow.

This is the most amateur shit I’ve ever seen.

Flag Post

Explain.

Flag Post

I would like to join this STORY.

|=> Name/Nickname : Nicholas
|=> Age of smiley : 2 years
|=> Personality : brave, outgoing, nice, and super awesome
|=> Behavior towards others : talkative, confident, honest
|=> Comment on story so far : …nice… :3

Yellow, blue… GREEN!

Flag Post

I would like to join this STORY.

|=> Name/Nickname : Kerothen/Kero/Kerp/Kerpy/Ker/Kerpherp
|=> Age of smiley : not yet known
|=> Personality : brave, willing to do stuff and thats all… …for now
|=> Behavior towards others : talkative, confident, unexpected topics
|=> Comment on story so far : …nice… :3

Flag Post

Explain.

Its stupid that this is probably the 50th actual RPG on EE, and is just going to bring back more spam forums. Just like the first crew, everyone felt like it was their duty to make one themselves with no skill whatsoever.

Not only are RPGs stupid on EE, considering the lack of ‘Roleplay’ skill in this population, its also useless and irrelevant to the game itself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Explain.

Its stupid that this is probably the 50th actual RPG on EE, and is just going to bring back more spam forums. Just like the first crew, everyone felt like it was their duty to make one themselves with no skill whatsoever.

Not only are RPGs stupid on EE, considering the lack of ‘Roleplay’ skill in this population, its also useless and irrelevant to the game itself.

It’s a story, not a RPG, smart beep.

Flag Post

i would like to join this story
l=>Name/Nickname : jason
l=> Age of smiley : infinity years (came from prehistoric times)
l=> Personality : nice
l=> Behavior towards others : too quiet (doesn’t talk that much)
(no comment)

Flag Post

|=> Name/Nickname : coolman4040/CM4040
|=> Age of smiley : Top secret
|=> Personality : Cheerful, hippyish (wants world peace, etc)
|=> Behavior towards others : Quite to strangers, chats a lot with friends
|=> Comment on story so far : Pretty cool.

Flag Post

Author’s Notes
Welcome your faces back to the second first chapter of the story. This is quite the amount of comments you guys gave, I’m quite impressed at how good this story turns out. I’ve lined out the first batch of appliers and with a dice, they have been selected and divided to several different groups. They are..

Main RolesAs in, the characters that will take part in all/most chapters throughout the story.

1. stevefox74, Steve
  2. GottaAskTheMan, Hojaki
  3. JasonM68, Jason

Sub RolesAs in, characters that will take part in most/some chapters throughout the story.

1. AndreiTan, Andrei
  2. Underlord, Nicholas

Special RolesAs in, characters that play hidden, special and cool roles in the story.

1. Kerothen, Kero/Kerpy
  2. peker4241, Pekah

Random RolesAs in, characters that appear randomly out of sync through the story.

1. Alexislag
  2. DarkDevilzz, Dark
  3. coolman4040

Alright, know that all roles chosen are fair and the odds are determined by a dice. So don’t complain or anything.. seriously. I will not include any violence or fighting scenes of the sort as its utterly meaningless and I have no skill in placing details in fighting scenes. All right, let’s move on to the story.. shall we?

|=|=|=|=|=|

Session 1
Forgotten

Forgotten as in.. no memory of it. How will you gain a memory of something you hold precious, when its blown away by the wind?

|=|=|=|=|=|

There’s pain all over my body and I can’t pull myself up. I was bound to the ground by a magical force and yet, free to move if I have the will. I pry my eyes open and all I see around are blurry images of smileys. The sky was in a shade of red and orange as the sun sets over the ocean. I pull myself up straight and focused on my eyesight. My hearing senses slowly came back to me. Every type of noise eventually became clear. There were shouts, whispers and there were piano chords and drum music.

But something felt off. Something in this world isn’t right. I looked around me. Smileys are smiling, obviously. However, something in them is really off. Or rather, something in me is gone. As I try to recall my memories, nothing came in mind. I tried to dig deeper but to no avail. Just then, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to find a stranger. To show my expression, I gave him an awkward look.

Yo, Steve! Long time no see! Do you know that Laika is the first dog in space?” The stranger greeted with enthusiasm.
Um…” I can’t quite catch what he’s trying to speak of. He looked at me with a weird face and laughed again.
Don’t tell me you forgotten me!
That’s actually partially true. I wanted to tell him but I have no courage to blurt out ‘Hey! You know? I just forgotten about everything!’ to him. Instead, I stayed quiet. The stranger looked at me in a strange way. He waved his hand at my face.
What?” I replied.
Ah.. I thought you were daydreaming or something. Oh yeah, do you know that the metal block can conduct electricity?! Awesome huh?” The stranger talked about random science stuff.
What’s your name?” I asked, rather doubting he’ll tell me when I’m suppose to know him.
I don’t get it.
Well.. a coconut hit me on the head and..
Steve, you’re definitely day dreaming. What’s a coconut anyway?!
Huh? But I thought coconuts existed, do they? Why do I have memories of those then? I began to question my existence and the life around me. Instead of answering him, I walked past him and went straight, with hopes I will bump into something.

The stranger continues to call after me. Looks like I’m named ‘Steve’. I’ll just stick to this identity at the moment. Luck is with me, I bump onto a door and enter through it. Suddenly the atmosphere changed and I’m in a place with a lot of smileys of all kinds. The area is bustling with activity and the air is tight. Its enough to die due to suffocation if we stay here too long.

Clueless of what to do, I went back to the room I was in before and met the same stranger again.
Yo, Steve, are you okay dude?” He questioned me.
(I’ve gotta tell him about my memory or else this will go nowhere.)
I can’t remember anything.” I muttered.
The stranger gave me a strange look.
Do you have amnesia?
What’s that?
Ah.. you obviously do. Looks like you forgot everything. Oh you know, based on an article I read, they say that in your lifetime, there is a 10% chance that you will have amnesia and forgot everything about your life?!
Scary.. but if I forgot everything.. how am I suppose to recover them?
"
I can help you.. name’s Hojaki!
" Hojaki smiled while extending an arm as a gesture to shake hands.
I accepted the offer and shook it heartily. Looks like I have a long way to go..

|=|=|=|=|=|

Author’s Notes

So, what do you guys think? Is the scale of the story too short? Or too long? Or just right? Tell me about it, leave me comments, any kind. They can help me continue! Stay tuned, for the next chapter! Applications can still be sent!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Explain.

This isn’t a RPG. Please, please, PLEASE read the OP before you post. :)

Flag Post

Looks like I’m in the next or next-next chapter. :D

Flag Post

Good, btw i want to join the story
|=> Name/Nickname : Rrobertus02/Rrob/Rob
|=> Age of smiley : 10
|=> Personality : Calm, patient, shy
|=> Behavior towards others : Not so talkative
|=> Comment on story so far : Good story.

Flag Post

Just re-read the story. It’s sounding great! :)

Flag Post

Um, no such player as NOOBY36, it’s NOOBY93. It used to be 92, but that account was banned. http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/NOOBY93

Flag Post

I kinda do know… But could you explain to me who NOOBY is?

Flag Post

Joining.

l = > Name/Nickname:Aaron
l = > Age of smiley:18
l = > Personality:Smart,helpful,quick to anger,
l = > Behaviour to others:Usually keep quiet
l = > Comment on story so far:Cool!

Flag Post

Author’s Notes
Alrighty, 3rd chapter is coming right up. A few new guys have applied and entered our vast story of immense adventure and stuff etc. So Aaron and Rob was selected as Sub Roles as decided by the 12-face dice. Keep pulling in the comments, I’ll need every ounce of help to make me story and my English better.

|=|=|=|=|=|

Session 2
The Mist

Suppose, you have to go somewhere, surely you would need to confront obstacles. However, the mist proved too be the most difficult obstacle when compared to other obstacles. Its simple why its difficult. How would you know you’re going the right way?

|=|=|=|=|=|

I walked alongside with Hojaki across the lobby, talking along the way about my past. However, no matter how many times he told me his story about my past, I have no recalls about it. Unknown to us, we accidentally bumped at someone. We send a string of apologizes to the young smiley but he didn’t respond. Instead, he looked at us with a wide smile on his face. No, let me rephrase that, he is staring at us with an intention, in my guess, to ambush us and rob us of our money.

Hello…” The young smiley cooed.
Uh.. hi..” We both responded.
Hey! DoyouknowthatI’mnamedAndreTanbecausemymomhasnocreativityinmakingnames?
Um…
Hey! I like Nyan cats! They’re really funny and they have like, bread bodies and shoot rainbows out of their butts!
The young smiley named Andrei sprayed us with a variety of nonsense that origins from who-knows-what. We merely stared at him blankly then rather leave him. We turn to leave until he leap at us with a random question.

Noo!! Don’t leave me! Let me join you in your journey!
Journey? We’re not on a journey.
Are you going to explore a dungeon?
No.
Are you going to go outer space?
No.
Are you going to visit Nyan cat?
Why would we do that?
I don’t know, I guessed. Well, can I come?
Sure..” I answered for Hojaki.
Hojaki looked like he never really wanted to bring him but I managed to convince him. However, when Andrei started screaming randomly, I felt regret deep down in my heart about letting him join.

Hojaki guided me to several worlds, which in according to him, said I’m supposed to be familiar with it. Still, no matter how I tried to remember, I have no memory. We went on like this until the day went night and we were all yawning tired. Andrei seemed to lost his mood to go crazy. Well, he still talks about random stuff. Hojaki suggested we should turn in for the night, I agreed almost instantly. Hojaki led me to a place called ‘Kongregate Hotel’ and he said that I was suppose to have a room here. Hojaki left me at the hotel entrance as he has a home world for himself. So I’m left with Andrei to guide me. Left with no choice, I’m forced to follow him and endure the ear-aching background sound effects created by Andrei.

The soon I reached my room, I fell into it and shut the door behind me then locked it twice in case Andrei was able to kick the door down. To my surprise, in my room was also another smiley. I got up and examined him.

Steve..” The strange smiley muttered under his breathe.
Who are you?” I asked in a serious tone.
Hmph, that does not matter. What really matters, is who you are.” The smiley grinned.
I don’t understand..” I said, quite confused myself.
You don’t need to, only geniuses like me, with a heck-a-lot of IQ that normal people will understand.” The smiley boasted proudly. “No, seriously, you have a limited time to find out who you are, before you lost yourself.
I can’t catch your meaning.” I asked, but he merely smiled.
I wish you best of luck in recovering everything.” The smiley grinned.
And before I knew, he turned his back at me and just vanished in a poof. Just like that, no smoke, no special effects.

I lied down on my bed and sleep began to overcome me. Darkness engulfed me, this feeling, is familiar somehow. The only familiar thing of the day. I opened my eyes but instead of setting my gaze on the ceiling, I am staring at a blue sky. I pull myself up and looked around the surroundings. Grass, just grass on a flat field and some beautiful flowers. The greens spread in an infinite range to the horizon. The sun had set itself high up in the sky. I find myself smiling at the peaceful atmosphere. I feel somewhat peaceful in this area. But, how did I get here?

Yeah, how do you get here?” A voice in my mind spoke.
……
Don’t be afraid, this guy here talking to you is you.
……?
A day ago when I talked to you, you had some common sense. What happened now?
I don’t get you.
I’m you. Get it?
No.
Mhm.. you somehow lost your common sense. Did you drop it, lost it or was it stolen?
Why are you here?
Ah.. straight to the point. I like your attitude. Well, its simple.. its because…

……
I awoke from my dream before I heard him what he said, or rather, what I said. I sat up on bed and did my best to recall everything before its thrown away out into who-knows-what. There was a knock on the door which I tried to ignore as I’m about to lose the last bit of my dream. Alas, I took a notepad and wrote my conversation down, in case another amnesia strikes. The knocking went louder and I couldn’t quite keep my mind off it. I quickly finished the conversation and unlocked the door.

Behind the door was Hojaki as expected.
“We got a whole day ahead, and look, I brought friends to help you recover your memory.” Hojaki smiled.
3 people stood there and they were introduced with names, Jason, Nicholas and Alex. Fortunately, Andrei isn’t here anymore. As we shook hands and greet each other, I recalled back my dream and the experience with the strange smiley..

A day ago I talked to you…
What really matters, is who you are.
I wish you best of luck in recovering everything.

|=|=|=|=|=|

Author’s Notes
Hm.. this story is a big longer that others, right? How cha’ guys like it? Leave some comments, h’okay? I’m hungry for some feedbacks too y’know.