*IDEAS FOR A NEW ENERGY SYSTEM* (locked)

73 posts

Flag Post

You don’t need so many reserved posts.
And, btw:
Reserved. (For when I get a good idea)

Flag Post

Ideas Plz.

Flag Post

OMG HOUW BOUT MRSHO GIVZ U.S LAIK 845709834570293 QUADRILLION 5394875 ENRGYZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11One

But really, I have an idea.

For using 50 energy, you will get an Energy point. If you get an energy point, then you get one step closer to unlocking rewards, like block sets, smileys, and most common of all, extra maximum energy. Also, for buying beta or chat, you get a little extra.

I can see some flaws, like people hacking the amount of spended energy for energy points, but they can also make it so that you can’t earn more than one prize at a time. That could probably be hacked too, Buuuut, whatever.

Flag Post

You start with 300 energy. With that you can buy smileys for straight up energy or you can spend them on (currency name? I guess ECP (EverybodyEdits Currency Points o-o) ECP. With the ECP you can get special things like auctual block sets or rare smileys like the wizards/witch. It would cost a lot assuming it cost 50 ECP and each ECP cost like 100 energy. It would be a way to get rare/expired stuff. On other hand, for the smileys, you can get buy each of them for the price they originally were, but for every month they go up 100 energy so that you can get old smileys for free. It kinda takes out the concept of gems but those could be there and they would act as ECP but you would need a lot less for 1 thing.
EX: Halloween Pack 2011
Price: 100 ECP
ECP Price: 50 energy (that would be the general price)
Thus you need 50×100 energy… or otherwords 5000 energy for halloween, it wouldn’t be that bad BECAUSE it was expired.

Also with magical coins you get the amount of ECP that the magic coin added.
So a rare coin of 15 energy gets you basically a free energy refill and 750 energy (15 ECP worth 50 each so 15×50=750).

Also… LOL

Flag Post

Idk, with this kind of “sandbox” game, there really isn’t any way to earn energy genuinely (example winning a challenge) without people exploiting it.
Magic coins= magic coin generators
“Cash” when you complete a level= immediate cash upon entering
but jackxtreme’s method sounds good too.

And also:
These are some gay little updates we are receiving. Stop adding “extra curricular decor” things, when not even all of basic useful blocks are added.
Ok updates:
speed arrows pack
“win” cup
gravity world
water
cake
monster (rpgs)
time doors
Gay updates:
warning sign
cloud
Cowboy
fog

sure some decor items are good and add variety, but updates should be more focused on whats popular. New items that can be used in minis, or bosses .
A rpg pack (sword,red,blue,green potion {decor only}, a staff or bird or something ect). These kinds of updates would really renew the classic levels that everybody enjoys.

Flag Post

And most importantly, LETTER BLOCKS! :) ok thts all.

Flag Post

Before anyone says it, buying max energy with Gems would be a bad idea.

Now back to you, Terence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Again, reported.

serously?

Anyway, heres my idea.
You get points for certan things.
Here are some ways to get points…

Win a level after being in it for 30 mins or more: 10 WIN points.
Edit a level that reachs 30 people playing or more (only 1 guest counts!) (Afk people are seperated): 10 editer points
Make a level that reachs 30 people playing or more (only 1 guest counts and again, Afk people dont count.): 30 editer points and 5 Creator points
Buy chat or beta: 100 donate points
Tweet: 5 donate points

Now you may be asking “Why are there diff points” Well….
Editor points let you buy blocks.
creator points let you buy blocks and worlds.
donate points let you buy anything, for 10x more energy, example: 5 × 10 = 50 energy if 5 is spent.
Win points let you buy smilys.

Is this a good idea?

Flag Post

Well since Halloween is already close there is no point of doing a contest for that. We should have contests for holidays like thanks giving, december holidays, valentines day, etc. BTW terence you should find and talk to this guy with the username called rpgmaster9000. EE used to run contests that gave away energy for winners and he was the guy who would put it together. Uhhhh just check the ee blog, there should be stuff from a long time ago about these contest

Flag Post
Originally posted by Holy2334:

Well since Halloween is already close there is no point of doing a contest for that. We should have contests for holidays like thanks giving, december holidays, valentines day, etc. BTW terence you should find and talk to this guy with the username called rpgmaster9000. EE used to run contests that gave away energy for winners and he was the guy who would put it together. Uhhhh just check the ee blog, there should be stuff from a long time ago about these contest

Your logic for this is what?

Flag Post

I would at least like the energy to be a little bit faster?

Flag Post

I think it should be like this. When there is no event, u can win energy by making nice art ( and screenshot or so.. whatever) and it should get rated and for ur rating u get energy.

At events, there should be art contest for that event, and u can win a package or a smiley u cant buy with energy.
This is not yet very finished … i’ll take some time to finish it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Again, reported.

serously?

Anyway, heres my idea.
You get points for certan things.
Here are some ways to get points…

Win a level after being in it for 30 mins or more: 10 WIN points.
Edit a level that reachs 30 people playing or more (only 1 guest counts!) (Afk people are seperated): 10 editer points
Make a level that reachs 30 people playing or more (only 1 guest counts and again, Afk people dont count.): 30 editer points and 5 Creator points
Buy chat or beta: 100 donate points
Tweet: 5 donate points

Now you may be asking “Why are there diff points” Well….
Editor points let you buy blocks.
creator points let you buy blocks and worlds.
donate points let you buy anything, for 10x more energy, example: 5 × 10 = 50 energy if 5 is spent.
Win points let you buy smilys. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I actualy liked this idea.

But then also donator points for google+ and even facebook n linkedin ( yeah, u said twitter….)

Flag Post

Maximum amount of energy each day is 540. Correct me if wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Maximum amount of energy each day is 540. Correct me if wrong.

Sounds right. I have 294 though, so I’m doing alright with that. I just want a motivation to play. >_<

Same. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

I think it should be like this. When there is no event, u can win energy by making nice art ( and screenshot or so.. whatever) and it should get rated and for ur rating u get energy.

At events, there should be art contest for that event, and u can win a package or a smiley u cant buy with energy.
This is not yet very finished … i’ll take some time to finish it

EEartist. I win.

Oh lawd.

Flag Post

This is a good idea and if there is a competition the reward…instead of being 500+ max energy should be a faster cooldown…no use having 999 energy if you never reach the max right? no new system in my head so reserved

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxxxxs:

This is a good idea and if there is a competition the reward…instead of being 500+ max energy should be a faster cooldown…no use having 999 energy if you never reach the max right? no new system in my head so reserved

Not unless you miss a day for some reason, then you can still get that energy and use it. The time after you reach your max energy is a potential for an energy point lost.

Flag Post

I got an idea… how about make a max energy cap (1000) except for the mods, and re-enable the original energy system?

Flag Post

I got an idea… how about make a max energy cap (1000) except for the mods, and re-enable the original energy system?

Good idea!! ^^

Hehe, thanks!

Flag Post

Good idea!! ^^

Hehe, thanks!

only 1 flaw…what happens after max is reached…many people said gaining energy is the only reason they play…

Flag Post

I think that EE is gonna go down soon and they are trying to rape us every penny as they possibly can. Kinda like how MW3 is gonna be for the next few weeks. How I thought of this? Well imagine if people can obtain 250, 300, or even 1000 energy, getting these weekly brick packs would be a cake walk. If they disable increasing the max energy, people would have to wait to get their bricks and those who are impatient will just buy using gems. Well it only takes 4-5 days to get everything you need from the updates (if the pack costs 1000-1500 energy and the smiley cost 1000) so there wouldn’t be making any money off it anymore, so they release a new pack for all the impatient people to get it instantly by paying for it.

(For those who want it short and sweet)
EE is scamming people who can’t wait to get the new bricks, and everyone is expected to get these bricks for free after a week, so since they aren’t making any profit on it now they just make new bricks to make profit on.
If you have questions or concerns contact me at holy2334@kongregate.com via PM or just qutoe your thoughts on here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxxxxs:

Good idea!! ^^

Hehe, thanks!

only 1 flaw…what happens after max is reached…many people said gaining energy is the only reason they play…

Well, true legit max energy getters would take almost playing EE for four hours a day for two years till they reach that cap… So. _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Holy2334:

I think that EE is gonna go down soon and they are trying to rape us every penny as they possibly can. Kinda like how MW3 is gonna be for the next few weeks. How I thought of this? Well imagine if people can obtain 250, 300, or even 1000 energy, getting these weekly brick packs would be a cake walk. If they disable increasing the max energy, people would have to wait to get their bricks and those who are impatient will just buy using gems. Well it only takes 4-5 days to get everything you need from the updates (if the pack costs 1000-1500 energy and the smiley cost 1000) so there wouldn’t be making any money off it anymore, so they release a new pack for all the impatient people to get it instantly by paying for it.

(For those who want it short and sweet)
EE is scamming people who can’t wait to get the new bricks, and everyone is expected to get these bricks for free after a week, so since they aren’t making any profit on it now they just make new bricks to make profit on.
If you have questions or concerns contact me at holy2334@kongregate.com via PM or just qutoe your thoughts on here.

Facepalm

Flag Post

IDEA: Every time a player purchases a pack with energy that is more than 1000 energy, you get a ENERGY POTION, which, when consumed(in lobby/world), gives you 1 ENERGY POINT. If the pack costs 2000 energy, you get 2 energy potions. Energy points are displayed next to the “Get Gems” button or the amount of energy you have at the time. Also, every time you win a level, you have a 1/100 chance of getting an energy potion.

:)