TLL (The Luminous Light) [Crew] BE ACTIVE OR KICK page 28 (locked)

690 posts

Flag Post

You haven’t even joined back yet. Oh well.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

Proposal to save the crew:

Step 1: Get on Forumify. There a a lot more people to recruit there.
Step 2: Make a large crew project, to show we are a srs crew that means srs bsns
Step 3: Promote me for being awesome.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit!

Alternatively:

Step 1: Die slowly
Step 2: Disband

Totally your choice.

Do eet.

 
Flag Post

Krazycat wins the competition! +1 to you.

This crew is doomed. I’m thinking about ditching this crew and starting a new one, but I’ve started so many…

 
Flag Post

I resign as kingident. You’re on your own, dark side.

ps: the cookies were a lie, you get nothing.

 
Flag Post

You lose hope too quickly, bro. Your crews always die, because every time their awesomeness takes a drop, you lose faith and don’t do anything to stop its destruction. Start a crew project, start a contest, add more achievements, etc. Little things like that entertain members and keep them active, so the crew can grow on its own. It’s a great crew, bro. Just do those little things, and it’ll survive.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Krazycat wins the competition! +1 to you.

This crew is doomed. I’m thinking about ditching this crew and starting a new one, but I’ve started so many…

And all of them failed? I sense a pattern.

…and when I say “many” I mean 1.

 
Flag Post

RIP TLL crew.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Krazycat wins the competition! +1 to you.

This crew is doomed. I’m thinking about ditching this crew and starting a new one, but I’ve started so many…

And all of them failed? I sense a pattern.

…and when I say “many” I mean 1.

woot. Although you should probably start a project with others, they might join the crew if you are nice enough.

 
Flag Post

Hey GATM, I cannot go online in weekdays because I gotta do important things.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

You lose hope too quickly, bro. Your crews always die, because every time their awesomeness takes a drop, you lose faith and don’t do anything to stop its destruction. Start a crew project, start a contest, add more achievements, etc. Little things like that entertain members and keep them active, so the crew can grow on its own. It’s a great crew, bro. Just do those little things, and it’ll survive.

Is this heaven? A USEFULL post of Mich? :D That made my day for sure.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DemolisherZ1000:

Hey GATM, I cannot go online in weekdays because I gotta do important things.

That’s okay.

 
Flag Post

I’m thinkin’ about ditching the crew,too. :I

Edited using the Snipping Tool

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:
Originally posted by michaelan:

You lose hope too quickly, bro. Your crews always die, because every time their awesomeness takes a drop, you lose faith and don’t do anything to stop its destruction. Start a crew project, start a contest, add more achievements, etc. Little things like that entertain members and keep them active, so the crew can grow on its own. It’s a great crew, bro. Just do those little things, and it’ll survive.

Is this heaven? A USEFULL post of Mich? :D That made my day for sure.

Burn in hell, bitch.

 
Flag Post

Yay, my laptop’s working again….* reads report * Ohh…

 
Flag Post

This crew’s dead anyway.

Sorry everyone, but I’m going to lock this. :I