TLL (The Luminous Light) [Crew] BE ACTIVE OR KICK page 24 (locked)

691 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by RenagadeNinja:

This crew has been around since October, yet you don’t have a single world? Anyways, I think Terence or somebody else should lead this crew, seeing how Gotta seems to do absolutely nothing.

Hey Mic…um…I made a level, and OnePiece made a level. Plus I’m making a Christmas world.

t…

Well then, that just proves my second point. Why haven’t those worlds been added?

Maybe they aren’t done yet?

We also have 26 pages on this thread. Pretty good.

cough

It’s been a month; you should have at least one world done by now.

I think GATM is trying to figure out a way of how to pick out the best worlds. Possibly a rating system, or something of the sort, so we have decent worlds to show.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

This crew has been around since October, yet you don’t have a single world? Anyways, I think Terence or somebody else should lead this crew, seeing how Gotta seems to do absolutely nothing.

Hey Mic…um…I made a level, and OnePiece made a level. Plus I’m making a Christmas world.

t…

Well then, that just proves my second point. Why haven’t those worlds been added?

Maybe they aren’t done yet?

We also have 26 pages on this thread. Pretty good.

cough

It’s been a month; you should have at least one world done by now.

I think GATM is trying to figure out a way of how to pick out the best worlds. Possibly a rating system, or something of the sort, so we have decent worlds to show.

Quiet honestly, mic wins this round. Gotta is incredibly active, yet he doesn’t do much for the forum, or for the crew. We need someone who can manage the forums frequently and formally.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

(On Topic) Nay,I agree with dark,we worked really hard on it :L
(Off Topic) I’m gonna be off for a few days cause I decided on going for a vacation,so dark,would you help me adding energy to smileys and packs pweese? cause i’m not gonna bring my laptop,i’ma be off for 1 week i’m leaving on Monday
Edit: cool avatar dark

Yes ,of course, no problemo…Starts Monday rite?

Oh btw,Will you play as me while i’m off,please? Thanks,still,cool avatar. c:
Edit: I leave on Tuesday and come back at NEXT Tuesday

No problem. :3

Nvm,I`ll bring my laptop instead.
Thanks for helping me with that world,anyway.

Flag Post

Nvm,I`ll bring my laptop instead.
Thanks for helping me with that world,anyway.

Okay then…

Flag Post

Uhhm, about Renagade’s promotion, we will have a promotion day. At the start of each month (as he suggested!) so, yeah. All previous promotions will stay.

Bye, orange. :(

Welcome back, mich. And have a wonderful time.

Now, as for the crew worlds form: (to get on the crew worlds list)

Name: [name]
Description: [description]
Difficulty/Type: [difficulty/type]
Helpers: [helpers]

Mich, I ask you one question. Why are you telling us to make crew worlds, when your crew is much older, yet doesn’t have any crew worlds? (or so I see on the thread)

sigh Sometimes I wish we’d be more peaceful…

Flag Post

Name: TLL Creepy World (rename it if its doesnt fit the world or doesnt sound nice…lol)
Description: A normal world with a haunted house, underground and a endless hole.(well, not really endless…)
Helpers: Me-DarknessPr0ject (Real owner is Onepiece)

Flag Post

Name: TLL Creepy World (rename it if its doesnt fit the world or doesnt sound nice…lol)
Description: A normal world with a haunted house, underground and a endless hole.(well, not really endless…)

It’s, meh, not amazing art or level, so eh, 4.5/10. Sorry.

Flag Post

Um, 3/10, sorry. Ground could use shading, trees could look better… just doesn’t look appealing.

Flag Post

Factory Pack get c:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

Factory Pack get c:

Kongratz. In a few hours, I’ll have all non-classic packs! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Uhhm, about Renagade’s promotion, we will have a promotion day. At the start of each month (as he suggested!) so, yeah. All previous promotions will stay.

Mich, I ask you one question. Why are you telling us to make crew worlds, when your crew is much older, yet doesn’t have any crew worlds? (or so I see on the thread)

Are you a dumbass? I seriously think you’re a dumbass.

1. I ended that crew months ago. You can’t exactly run a crew when you come on once a week.
2. The worlds are on the crew site.

Now learn how to run a crew, or as a good leader should, end it, or transfer the crew over to someone who’s capable, like Terence or Renegade.

Flag Post

Are a dumbass? I seriously think you’re a dumbass.

1. I ended that crew months ago. You can’t exactly run a crew when you come on once a week.

Now learn how to run a crew, or as a good leader should, end it, or transfer the crew over to someone who’s capable like Terence or Renegade.

Couple thoughts:
1) “Are a dumbass?” XD
2) You’re crew was actually pretty organized, and you put levels up before they were done (back when it first started, of course).
3) Just leave GATM alone, he isn’t doing anything bad right now.
4) I’m leaving TLL. I just want to float around right now.

Flag Post

Eh ill be less active in ee for a while, playing realm of the mad god on kong :p, BTW gatm is awesome.

Flag Post

Are a dumbass? I seriously think you’re a dumbass.

Now learn how to run a crew, or as a good leader should, end it, or transfer the crew over to someone who’s capable like Terence or Renegade.

Couple thoughts:
1) “Are a dumbass?” XD
2) You’re crew was actually pretty organized, and you put levels up before they were done (back when it first started, of course).
3) Just leave GATM alone, he isn’t doing anything bad right now.
4) I’m leaving TLL. I just want to float around right now.

Sayonara, onee-san.

Also, Mich, he’s doing good so far. Yes, of course, a few things could be better, but come on. Lighten up. It’ll get better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

Factory Pack get c:

Kongratz. In a few hours, I’ll have all non-classic packs! :D

O_O?

LawlDiamond?

Flag Post

See ya, Reganade. :L

Feel free to join at any time.

As for mich, just ignore him. Completely.

Flag Post

Member Report Day!

Hey everyone! (Damnit Reg, you just left in time. Oh well, I was going to promote you.) Today is the first monthly Member Report Day! Now usually we will have it on the first of every month, but hey; why not do it now. Reports will affect your rank and reputation. Beware, if you get a bad report, you might get kicked from the crew! (Mmhmm)

Let’s get started.

jkdrip
Great member, active (though not in my timezone, sadly) but doesn’t really help make any levels much (I guess it’s because of the timezone). Does participate in crew wars when he can. Is loyal to our crew. Main things to improve: Needs to participate in making/helping levels more (despite the timezone, blah.).
7/10

Onepiece88

Great member! Tries to make a lot of levels for the crew (despite that most of them are bad. Sorry. ^^) and is willing to help, is humorous too. Is in my timezone and is a great, loyal, active member. He is also my friend (doesn’t necessarily affect the report). Hi-five. To improve: Make better levels (nothing you can do much), learn some other skills (shading, for example)
7.5/10

doctorew

Participated in the crew wars once, nothing else to do to the crew though. We’ll keep you for the moment, but if you don’t do anything for the crew later or so, sorry, but you’re going to get… kicked. Sorry. To improve: Be more active to the crew.
5/10

lolzhss

Whoah there, you’re right at the edge of that cliff. You better get better by the next report, or else I’m going to push you off that cliff. He did make participate in the logo contest, but not much else. To improve: Be more active to the crew.
5/10

toscano

Mmmph…. Did nothing to the crew, really… Next report day you’re going to get kicked, unless you do something. To improve: Be more active for the crew.
4/10

Terence22205

Participated in the crew wars a couple of times, made a level for the crew (but failed) and well, is a great admin. Is mature, great and is definitely a must for this crew. Keep up the good work, Ter! Has also accepted many members, gave me lots of stuff that I can’t be bothered to name, is my friend and is awesome. To improve: Continue doing what you do.
9/10

Underlord

Is a mod, though didnt really do anything for the crew… I might demote him, sorry. To improve: Contribute to the crew more.
6/10

DarknessPr0ject

Is active, a great, loyal member of TLL. Has helped out with Onepiece and has helped me with Rocky Adventure. A must need for the crew. Keep up the good work! Is good with shading, too. To improve: Idk.
8/10

ALL THE REST OF THE MEMBERS (ninjadude, Wesley, Krazycat, Shaun and Demolisher)

Have done pretty much nothing for the crew. Work on being more active.
5/10

And that concludes this member report. Have a nice day!

Flag Post

How could I be more active for the crew if no one calls me for nothing? I am online like 12 hours per day 7 days a week and still i get no news about crew wars or anyone calling me for helping in levels… This would get ridiculous if i started making levels alone and saying them are owned by the crew… I’m not much for leading, I’m more like of assisting because I just can not go out there call people for my map and go saying “do this, do that, help me here, omg not that way…” It always get, totally, messy. So, please… Don’t just look at me like “omg she’s not doing nothing, kick her!” You could try to understand people a little, too, before starting judging like that. Not that I’m saying you can’t because you are the crew owner and stuff… Still, I have a few skills and, if I get more chances (up to now I got no one) I believe I could fit better this crew and everyone would be… happier.

Flag Post

Making a crew-world! i could use some help.

Lolzhss

Flag Post

I’m learning to shade from dark,but i always forgot to ask him :P

Flag Post

Sorry, Toscano. Here’s a thorough reason for all of what you just said:

How could I be more active for the crew if no one calls me for nothing?

Hmm…

• Start a crew project
  • Help, if any other members are online
    Timezones are why you don’t get called much. :(

That’s good that you are active. I’ll try to PM you when a crew war is about to start.

Sorry, Toscano. That’s why I hate timezones. If you were in the same timezone as me, that’d be great. At the moment, here’s what I recommend doing:

• Make a crew world and get people to help on it, if possible
  • Help other members online
  • More.
    Once again, sorry. Timezones.

I’m very sorry, Toscano, I PM members online for the crew war, and you almost never are online (timezones) it’s not your fault, and there’s nothing we really can do about it unless we start a crew war for your timezone. Okay, here’s your goal until the next report: Make a crew level with or without other crew members in your timezone OR help in some levels OR think of a brilliant concept for a level OR be brilliant on the forums instead of in the game. Thanks! Sorry.

Nice.

•  
    Flag Post

Gatm,why do you always (lately) come on the times i’m off? >:I

Um,when are we gonna start making the Crew Rpg? :P
    You know I love Rpgs. X3

Flag Post

But I contributed a lot to the crew. :(

…like the crew world I made. I also made the winning logo. I helped numerous times in your levels. I also help other members! I’ve participated in two Crew Wars, and I’m pretty mature too. I’m online everyday, only reason I haven’t been on nowadays is because me and my family were moving. I’m back though. :| The bad thing is that we’re in, like, opposite time zones. Only time I see you in-chat is on the weekends, sometimes other times.

Yes, I mostly compared myself to Terence. I’ve done a lot of things similar to him. I’m not sure if I’m a good mod though, ask some other people. ;-;

SORRY FOR THE COMPLAINING.

Flag Post

It’s not like I did nothing. I did submit a logo, that counts for something. Probabally.

Flag Post

Sorry, Toscano. Here’s a thorough reason for all of what you just said:

How could I be more active for the crew if no one calls me for nothing?

Hmm…

• Start a crew project
  • Help, if any other members are online
    Timezones are why you don’t get called much. :(

That’s good that you are active. I’ll try to PM you when a crew war is about to start.

Sorry, Toscano. That’s why I hate timezones. If you were in the same timezone as me, that’d be great. At the moment, here’s what I recommend doing:

• Make a crew world and get people to help on it, if possible
  • Help other members online
  • More.
    Once again, sorry. Timezones.

I’m very sorry, Toscano, I PM members online for the crew war, and you almost never are online (timezones) it’s not your fault, and there’s nothing we really can do about it unless we start a crew war for your timezone. Okay, here’s your goal until the next report: Make a crew level with or without other crew members in your timezone OR help in some levels OR think of a brilliant concept for a level OR be brilliant on the forums instead of in the game. Thanks! Sorry.

Nice.

• Yet i’m actually online when you are and you don’t call me >.>