TLL (The Luminous Light) [Crew] BE ACTIVE OR KICK page 25 (locked)

691 posts

Flag Post

Heres my lvl anyway:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW9XhGs7QVbUI

Name: Race The Temple [TLL]

A level in where you run your ass away. You must have minimal to no error in this journey.

Difficulty: Extreme (7/10) Running level

Helpers: All by myself.

Being the prick GATM he is wont like the level, but idk.

(btw, he sucks now until i get a better report. how do you like that? :P)

Flag Post

Hmm, I’ll just let this die on its own. Carry one, Gotta, you’re doing great. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

It’s not like I did nothing. I did submit a logo, that counts for something. Probabally.

I got nothing for it.

Flag Post

We I wish you luck, Terence. It’s a shame for you to leave. See you now.

The reports might of been… a little inaccurate. Meh.

Thanks, Mich for the compliment and the advice. I’ll carry one instead of two next time.

P.S. I am going to start a new crew if this fails. And you can’t stop me.

Yes you can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

I’d like to clarify that I’m not leaving TLL because it’s a bad crew. It isn’t. It’s good.

It’s just that I’m leaving Kong.

Why are you leaving Kong?

Flag Post

Bye, Terence. :(

Flag Post

Aww,i thought i can finally be friends with Terence,cause after he joined this crew,he no longer harras me/hate me :(

Gatm,you should put events for this crew,like more crew contest,instead of crew wars.

Flag Post

Crew Contest (Non-compulsory)

That’s right, folks! We’re having a crew contest. (Thanks, One)

The challenge this time is, make the best world in a small world! It can be any type of world (art, mini, etc.) that is playable without people there. So no RPGs (in a small world? o.o) or anything like that!

Deadline: Saturday/Sunday
Prize: +10 reputation (a new feature that I added to the crew)
Notes: So, all the inactive members who got a very bad report, here is your chance to increase it! ;)

I will be judging this contest. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

The challenge this time is, make the best world in a small world! It can be any type of world (art, mini, etc.) that is playable without people there. So no RPGs (in a small world? o.o) or anything like that!

Notes: So, all the inactive members who got a very bad report, here is your chance to increase it! ;)

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWnlaPwqMLbUI

You cant say i did nothing now

Flag Post

Can i use the logo world i made? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

Can i use the logo world i made? :)

I’m assuming, no.

Flag Post

Small is too goddamn small!
Anyways, here’s my first submission:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWpd0aZVgWbUI

Flag Post

This crew is based off of Light VS Dark, correct? So, why is it called “The Luminous Light”. That sounds a bit biased to me. Also, luminous is basically, the adjective form of light… Your crew name is “The Light Light”. So much for the dark side. Additionally, under the description of both the Chaos of Doom, and the Archangel ranks, you say that they’re the second top rank in the whole crew, yet they’re two of them… Also, why should people get achievements for spending money on random crap in a game; how would you even know if they did? Lastly, the thing that’s been bugging me the most: Take Dripinator off the freaking crew already!

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

This crew is based off of Light VS Dark, correct? So, why is it called “The Luminous Light”. That sounds a bit biased to me. Also, luminous is basically, the adjective form of light… Your crew name is “The Light Light”. So much for the dark side. Additionally, under the description of both the Chaos of Doom, and the Archangel ranks, you say that they’re the second top rank in the whole crew, yet they’re two of them… Also, why should people get achievements for spending money on random crap in a game; how would you even know if they did? Lastly, the thing that’s been bugging me the most: Take Dripinator off the freaking crew already!

I’m not going to bother combatting this stupidity.

If you had read more than the title, you would have seen that it’s a war between a once-thriving light side and its foe: the dark side.

cough

That’s what I’m saying; why are some members on the dark side, when they’re the “evil” ones, and this crew is all about light? It sounds more like an rpg than a crew, anyways.

Flag Post

I’m not going to bother combatting this stupidity.

If you had read more than the title, you would have seen that it’s a war between a once-thriving light side and its foe: the dark side.

cough

That’s what I’m saying; why are some members on the dark side, when they’re the “evil” ones, and this crew is all about light? It sounds more like an rpg than a crew, anyways.

AGAIN, if you had read MORE, you choose what side to join.

Dear god…

How does it sound anything like an RPG?

Go away, Mich.

YOU’RE SO STUPID

How in the world are you not getting what I’m saying? Anyways, I don’t see you alluding my other points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWnlaPwqMLbUI

You cant say i did nothing now

It’s updated to a new level now, check this out c:.

Flag Post

heres my entry —> http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWHoCUcKnha0I

Flag Post

I’ll check it out!

michaelan, let me explain step by step. If you don’t understand, feel free to ask me, and feel really bad. Here we go.

This crew is based of Light VS Dark, correct?

Correct, though functunality is no different.

So, why is it called "The Luminous Light".

Get your grammar right, first of all. Second of all, I actually have no idea. I started this originally as a crew where only the light side existed, whereas the dark side would of been an evil side, and no-one would be able to join it. But then came along DarknessPr0ject and I decided to change it for obvious reasons.

That sounds a bit biased to me.

Uh-huh. Does it really matter, though? The functunality is the same, besides, members have the choice to choose the dark or light side. Most chose the dark side, but that does not matter, because it is their choice, and they are not forced to join Dark.

Also, luminous is basically, the adjective form of light… Your crew name is "The Light Light"

You are correct in saying that. Instead of calling the crew "The Light" I decided to call it this as it adds more emphasis. The end. Get your grammar right as well, though not as important.

So much for the Dark Side.

Check above answer.

Additionally, under the description of both Chaos of Doom, and the Archangel ranks, you say that they’re the second top rank in the crew, yet they’re two of them…

They are equal. Problem?

Also, why should people get achievements for spending money on a random crap in a game; how would you even know they did?

First: Because the achievements aren’t aimed for people to buy stuff with money; it’s simply an advantage for older players or people who want to support the game. Second: Their EE.com accounts.

Take Dripinator off the freaking crew already!

Resolved.

Thank you for your time, mich. have a lovely day.

Flag Post

I don’t do FG mafias a lot (they contain a lot of wall texts) and I’m not very good at it. But… eh. Sometimes I like arguing with gigantic walls of text. Not my fault. =|

You’re probably like, what the ____ is a FG mafia?!

It’s a type of forum game.

Example of a mafia: Here

Skip to the actual gameplay.

Flag Post

I created Dark Side >:D
Bwahahahahaha.

Flag Post

1. http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/leonkennnedy
2. NO
3. 8
4. Minigames,Art(Such as symmetry art, coasters and others)
5. I joined this crew because I like it. (I like the posts here, battles, arguments, and other good things in here)
6. Light Side O:)
7.No.

Flag Post

Not what i meant, yet i dont care xD

Flag Post

I’ll check it out!

michaelan, let me explain step by step. If you don’t understand, feel free to ask me, and feel really bad. Here we go.

This crew is based of Light VS Dark, correct?

Correct, though functunality is no different.

So, why is it called “The Luminous Light”.

Get your grammar right, first of all. Second of all, I actually have no idea. I started this originally as a crew where only the light side existed, whereas the dark side would of been an evil side, and no-one would be able to join it. But then came along DarknessPr0ject and I decided to change it for obvious reasons.

That sounds a bit biased to me.

Uh-huh. Does it really matter, though? The functunality is the same, besides, members have the choice to choose the dark or light side. Most chose the dark side, but that does not matter, because it is their choice, and they are not forced to join Dark.

Also, luminous is basically, the adjective form of light… Your crew name is “The Light Light”

You are correct in saying that. Instead of calling the crew “The Light” I decided to call it this as it adds more emphasis. The end. Get your grammar right as well, though not as important.

So much for the Dark Side.

Check above answer.

Additionally, under the description of both Chaos of Doom, and the Archangel ranks, you say that they’re the second top rank in the crew, yet they’re two of them…

They are equal. Problem?

Also, why should people get achievements for spending money on a random crap in a game; how would you even know they did?

First: Because the achievements aren’t aimed for people to buy stuff with money; it’s simply an advantage for older players or people who want to support the game. Second: Their EE.com accounts.

Take Dripinator off the freaking crew already!

Resolved.

If you decide to add a Dark Side, then make it more even. You can’t just come up with an excuse and not do anything. Yes, there is a problem with having two second in-commands; there’s supposed to only be one. Anyways, since you’re so biased towards the Light Side, why would one of your right-hand men be on the dark side? Anyways, the classical achievements are really only for people who are either rich or dumb enough to spend money for stuff to appear in a game. Anyways, you can’t tell if someone has bought something, because every item in the Classic section was, at one time, a “limited time” item, so it’s impossible to tell if a random person bought it or not. Lastly, get off my case about making errors; I type fast, and I simply don’t care enough to proofread what I wrote (or quote each individual phrase, for that matter), and it’s not like you don’t mistakes, Hypocrite.

Same to you, by the way, and I mean it. By how much time you spend on here, I take it you don’t get out much.

Flag Post

Tidbit 12/7

Jungle #2 get :)

Flag Post

mich, PM me instead. Any further replies/posts will be ignored. Also, you really should ask Zshadow to capitalise the “m” in your name.

Oh; I forgot to say, the deadline is next week. Not this week!