New Clan:Defenders(DFND) page 5

128 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Lirum, this is exactly the shit I was talking about. Brain damage IS the damage to the brain. You’d think that’d be pretty clear from the name. If I have “a brain damage”, that’s no different than my brain being damaged. Anyways, why do you keep quoting my posts from a couple years ago? You’re the one who’s currently illiterate.

> Actually cares about what I sais.
> OMFG! Anger symptom?

Can’t you see that I have better grammar/punctuation than your post from a couple of years ago? I find it ridiculous if you barely understand your own words: ‘omg u r amazing!!! can u plz make a tutorial for a a sleigh next’. Especially after you’ve claimed that you barely understood what I said yesterday. Well, unless you hit your head hard enough to cause brain damage.

That said, stop calling me illiterate if you can barely understand me and yourself.

CORRECT IRONY USAGE: How ironic, you might’ve called yourself illiterate with your own words.

Flag Post

Lets see…

Mich started very immature, then started to use grammar and spelling. He then started to correct peoples’ grammar and spelling in a very mean way. If he met himself in the past, Future Mich would definitely be raging at Past Mich like a maniac.

But, the pasts the past, and now is the present. But then again, he really shouldn’t be raging at people with a tiny spelling/grammar mistake, seeing as he was once person with absolutely no grammar or spelling skills at all.

So basically: Mich = immature when he (might of been underage) posted a few years ago, and later decided to use grammar and spelling for no reason. And then he decided to oll the heck out of people. A bit like me, haha.

Doctorew, this is your thread, aren’t you going to do anything?!

Flag Post

Gotta, why not? It’s fun to suck people into arguments; alread did it to Lirum like ten times. Anyways, Lirum, the only reason I talked like that was because I treated the forums like they were the chat, so ignored capitals and didn’t care about small errors. Personally, I can read it just fine. The spelling and grammar are perfect, and the only errors are capitalization and punctuation, which can easily be ignored. You, on the other hand, have perfect capitalization and punctuation, but your grammar mistakes and misuse of vocabulary make your sentences difficult to understand. Here’s a nice little example:

Well, unless you hit your head hard enough to cause brain damage.

Gonna finish that sentence, bro? By the way, you misused “irony” again. Gotta, why are you being a hypocrite?

Flag Post

GATM< yes, I’ll try, but i’m tempted to try to rename this Flame Wars: Michelan vs. GATM/Lirum053/doctorew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:

GATM< yes, I’ll try, but i’m tempted to try to rename this Flame Wars: Michelan vs. GATM/Lirum053/doctorew.

That’s right; I’m so awesome, it takes three of you bros to take me on.

Flag Post

That’s right; I’m so awesome annoying, it takes three of you bros to take me on.

EDIT TIME!

Flag Post

Are you sure you’re not eight?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Are you sure you’re not eight?

Irrelevant question is irrelevant.
I think he knows his age, weather he wishes to share it is not your choice. Move along, don’t you have that terrible crew to manage?

Flag Post

Why’d you have to quote all that crap?

1. Which semi-colon? *misused
2. I find the above ironic.
3. Yeah, bro, problem?
4. You better believe it.
5. I don’t understand.
6. Father, why do you still play computer games when you’re in your late thirties?

Flag Post

Gotta, why not? It’s fun to suck people into arguments; alread did it to Lirum like ten times. Anyways, Lirum, the only reason I talked like that was because I treated the forums like they were the chat, so ignored capitals and didn’t care about small errors. Personally, I can read it just fine. The spelling and grammar are perfect, and the only errors are capitalization and punctuation, which can easily be ignored. You, on the other hand, have perfect capitalization and punctuation, but your grammar mistakes and misuse of vocabulary make your sentences difficult to understand. Here’s a nice little example:

Gonna finish that sentence, bro? By the way, you misused “irony” again. Gotta, why are you being a hypocrite?

1. “Alread”
2. Don’t pretend you understand grammar, what are your credentials?

Flag Post

3. Yeah, bro, problem?
5. I don’t understand.
6. Father, why do you still play computer games when you’re in your late thirties?

So you did miss me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sheerdoom:

1. “Alread”

How the hell is that misuse of a semi-colon? It’s a misspelling.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sheerdoom:

1. “Alread”

How the hell is that misuse of a semi-colon? It’s a misspelling.

That was merely a double post, don’t fret it.
Here is your “misuse” of a semi-colon: 2. “Yes, I have told other creators of useless threads to stop→];[<- you should pay attention.”

Flag Post

3. Yeah, bro, problem?
5. I don’t understand.

1. Somewhere in my above mega posting spree.
2. R u trollin’?
3. ^
4. ^
5. You always be hatin’ man, everything you say, it’s always pure hate.
6. Why the hell not?

Flag Post

I don’t find anything wrong with my the usage of irony, hello?

By the ways, You shall never be as awesome as the Lirum053! For I, have won a contest and achieved the title: ‘One of The Best Builder in EE’! You will not, and never will surpass me! Muahahahaha!

Flag Post

I’m tempted to ask a mod to remove all your posts and/or lock this thread, so don’t tempt me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

By the ways, You shall never be as awesome as the Lirum053! For I, have won a contest and achieved the title: ‘One of The Best Builder in EE’! You will not, and never will surpass me! Muahahahaha!

Congratulations, you have no life.

Flag Post

Congratulations, you have no brain.

Flag Post

Congratulations, you have no brain.

I’d rather have a life than a brain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Both of you are fucking children. :s

Pedophiles

Flag Post
Originally posted by dootdootdoot:

Pedophiles

>:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dootdootdoot:

Pedophiles

I lol’ed.

Flag Post

ATTACK!!! Get michelan!
GATM, man the cannons!
Lirum, send the army!
sleerdoom, fire at will!
Me, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Flag Post

ATTACK!!! Get michelan!
GATM, man the cannons!
Lirum, send the army!
sleerdoom, fire at will!
Me, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Me: Slaughter them all.

Seriously, why’d you necro this thread (for the fourth time) just to say that?