a.b.c.o.r register

18 posts

Flag Post

a builder clan of rpg is for what a.b.c.o.r stands for.register for the clan so you can rpg.build. and others.

Flag Post

sometime adds pop up on some text that are in red for register. ignore thinking im posting adds

Flag Post

Is this supposed to be a clan? You need to do A LOT of work, Hawk.

Flag Post

I would mabye like to join. Could I?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jkdrip:

what you mean? like making them do the things or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HAWKMANITEE:

Work as in, make your crew more organized/professional.
Try using this or this as a point of comparison. Also, good grammar is attractive.

Flag Post

You can sign up as a role player or builder(can also sign up as role player)here are the heroes and enemies side

Leader/darkness :The top of all leaders!Lead the clan into safety if the leader can’t they have to fight to live!

Assistant leader/chaos:When im afk or not on they can lead the group or help me lead!They have to still follow the rules of any other member.

spy/trickies:Knows all the thing to know about spying.They can tell the thing the enemies plans.

Guards:Guard the place from any enemies passing through

Hacker/Thief’s and controllers:Can hack into enemies equipment to mess them up,copy information,and even control enemies defense and attack machines but take long time to.

Warrior/killer:Helps attack the enemies.use swords to slash throught them

archers/blood bow:Can attack enemies by just shooting arrows into them.They can be attackers or defense.

the word after / and before : is the enemies name ex:archer/bloodbow.Archer is the hero name and bloodbow is the dark name for archer

Flag Post

Rules:

No god modding,overpowered at low lvl,cussing,inappropriate art or buildings,saying you leader while you aren’t assistant leader or real leader because hawkmanitee is top leader.the rules will expand.If you break any rule you will get demoted,banned,loose assistant leader.

Flag Post

Uhh, do it on the original post, not new ones.

Flag Post

Work as in, make your crew more organized/professional.
Try using this or this as a point of comparison. Also, good grammar is attractive.

Thanks for the crew links :D

You can sign up as a role player or builder(can also sign up as role player)here are the heroes and enemies side

Leader/darkness :The top of all leaders!Lead the clan into safety if the leader can’t they have to fight to live!

Assistant leader/chaos:When im afk or not on they can lead the group or help me lead!They have to still follow the rules of any other member.

spy/trickies:Knows all the thing to know about spying.They can tell the thing the enemies plans.

Guards:Guard the place from any enemies passing through

Hacker/Thief’s and controllers:Can hack into enemies equipment to mess them up,copy information,and even control enemies defense and attack machines but take long time to.

Warrior/killer:Helps attack the enemies.use swords to slash throught them

archers/blood bow:Can attack enemies by just shooting arrows into them.They can be attackers or defense.

the word after / and before : is the enemies name ex:archer/bloodbow.Archer is the hero name and bloodbow is the dark name for archer

Rules:

No god modding,overpowered at low lvl,cussing,inappropriate art or buildings,saying you leader while you aren’t assistant leader or real leader because hawkmanitee is top leader.the rules will expand.If you break any rule you will get demoted,banned,loose assistant leader.

Put those in the first posts. Don’t make a new thread. Just edit them with the “Edit post” button.

Flag Post

Put space after punctuation.

Add capitals.

Add grammar.

Add application form.

Add crew levels.

Add members list.

Add maturity.

Add formatting.

Add better title.

Then you’re set. :)

Flag Post

HAWK! you joined the forums! welcome! but making a clan, you have a lot to learn. tip: post like 3 posts with “r” (reserved) then edit them with all ur info. (example: Intro>info,ranks>signups)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

HAWK! you joined the forums! welcome! but making a clan, you have a lot to learn. tip: post like 3 posts with “r” (reserved) then edit them with all ur info. (example: Intro>info,ranks>signups)

i made a post before but i forgot what was the name so i made a new one.

Flag Post

Uhh, edit it to the main post/s.

Flag Post

Ummm… I don’t think you seriously need a clan to play an RPG.. But anyways.
1. I don’t think much people will be builder. Why would I build an RPG if I’m not allowed to play it?
2. Yes, add more maturity. You just sound like you want to own everything when you say that YOU are leading them. Most RPGs I see don’t have leaders.
3. If you really want to have leaders and a clan just to RPG, you should have separate game ranks and admin ranks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wesley_ding:

1. I don’t think much people will be builder. Why would I build an RPG if I’m not allowed to play it?
2. Yes, add more maturity. You just sound like you want to own everything when you say that YOU are leading them. Most RPGs I see don’t have leaders.
3. If you really want to have leaders and a clan just to RPG, you should have separate game ranks and admin ranks.

Finally, something you said I agree with!

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:
Originally posted by wesley_ding:

Finally, something you said I agree with!

you can sign up as both

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

What is this I don’t even-

Fixed.

Hawk, why don’t you listen to your fellow people’s advice and actually do them? :)