The outbreak (Everybody edits adventure)

11 posts

Flag Post

Before you do a bunch of comments about how storys or stuff like that suck, then in my defence I didn’t find anything in the “using this forum” sticky saying I can’t do it.
The outbreak. Chaptor 1:

“I was a smily, playing levels, looking at forums, reading some storys. Buying new costumes and blocks.

When a horrible update came, “Potions”, a smily used a so much potions, abusing them, he turned. He attacked others, and it was known as the “smile-noclip”.
And he-THUNK THUNK What the!?" He said,
“They are here! Gotta get going, Better get my potions!” He gets his potions and uses god mode to get outside.
“Argghh. Back to the story, I am a lone survivor, and in these times, godmode has fuel, so I cannot fly forever. But they are smi-clips. And they are deadly, a bite and you start to turn, they released a small stop to it, but it costs LOTS of energy, which they changed in the events of this, it now lasts for a while. This is not good.” He explains.
“I don’t even know what I am getting myself into. I just wan’t to live,” He says to himself.
“I have to remember, I am youkyou… I am bit… I don’t have a cure, I dont have much energy, my fuel is running out… Argggghhh…..” He moans and says.
SOMEBODY HELP ME! echo: HELP ME! HELP ME. help me. help me………..” He yells.

TO BE CONTINUED. If you want to join then fill this out. Notes: I will remove some skills to fit you if it is overpowered. Focus is what you will MOST LIKELY get when you level up.

Skills:
Strength:
Speed:
Starting BAD thing (1 or more):
Starting GOOD thing (2 or less):
Focus:
Other skills:

This is a example of my character:

Skills: Bite.
Strength: Average.
Speed: Average.
Starting BAD thing (1 or more): BIT
Starting GOOD thing (2 or less): Some potions. God fuel.
Focus: Speed and Bite.
Other skills: Dancing.

Another thing:
You can buy stuff with your energy if you wan’t.
But the shop will gain updates.
And you have to use your stuff on your own.

Characters:
Youkyou: Level 1. Bitten. 55 amount of fuel. 5 Jump potions, 5 run potions, 1 potion of meat, 2 no smell potions. 364 energy.

Flag Post

Shop:
5 god fuel: 10 energy.
Potion of jump: 50 energy.
Potion of run: 50 energy.
Potion of meat (Helps you be smelled): 100 energy.
Potion of no smell (makes you un-smellable): 200 energy.
Potion of Cure: 1,000 energy.
Potion of enlighten(faster and weaker): 100 energy
Potion of harden(stronger and slower): 100 energy
Energy drink (makes you faster and stronger for a small while, no new energy): 150 energy
Hotdog(Makes you stronger and less hungry): 50 energy
Pizza(Can use more then once and less hungry): 50 energy
Donut(Makes you faster and less hungry): 50 energy
Apple(makes you faster and stronger and a TINY bit less hungry): 50 energy

Flag Post

Another character: Pokerpo: Level 1.12. slapped. 50 amount of fuel. 0 jump potions. 15 run potions, 0 potions of meat, 0 no smell potions. 9001 energy. (If 9001 doesn’t work, I’ll take 1337 :3)

Flag Post

… You are suppose to sign in this:

Skills:
Strength:
Speed:
Starting BAD thing (1 or more):
Starting GOOD thing (2 or less):
Focus:
Other skills:

Flag Post

Skills: Slappability.
Strength: Like bruce lee on steriods.
Speed: Turtlelike.
Starting BAD thing (1 or more): Bones.
Starting GOOD thing (2 or less): fins, wings
Focus: Slapping; Energy building
Other Skills: Ability to troll/and or derp anyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokerpo:

Skills: Slappability.
Strength: Like bruce lee on steroids.
Speed: Turtlelike.
Starting BAD thing (1 or more): Bones.
Starting GOOD thing (2 or less): fins, wings
Focus: Slapping; Energy building
Other Skills: Ability to troll/and or derp anyone.

I aprove it, but you are just starting out with alot of strength.
You also start out with 621 energy.

Flag Post

THE OUTBREAK, CHAPTOR 2….

He was falling, when he noticed he fell on a bridge.

and finally he just pushed it all off the bridge.

Because he was already bit he didn’t take it as a major injury.
He kept walking, but while walking started to get crazy flashbacks. Some that never happened, he screamed. And fell, sleeping…

Meanwhile the figure was flying, darn smi-clips, they were evolving, but not deleted. What was happening to this game? He flew and flew pondering this, when he saw Youkyou, he flew down to Youkyou, very slowy of course, he is VERY strong, he held youkyou in his wings and jumped off the bridge. He swam with Youkyou, seeing that Youkyou was drowning, he wen’t back up, but he was to heavy, he was gonna sink, Should he abandon youkyou? Or keep trying? Or use something…….

Flag Post

I know this one is small, but I am having trouble posting these correctly.

Anyway.

The shop now has Food.

And new potions.

And the GAME UPDATES make it so players have to eat.

Characters:
Youkyou: Sleeping, Bitten, 0 fuel. 5 jumps potions, 5 run potions, 1 potion of meat, 2 no smell potions. 400 energy.
Pokerpo: 0 fuel, 700 energy

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

He kept walking, but while walking started to get crazy flashbacks. Some that never happened, he screamed. And fell, sleeping…

Meanwhile the figure was flying, darn smi-clips, they were evolving, but not deleted. What was happening to this game? He flew and flew pondering this, when he saw Youkyou, he flew down to Youkyou, very slowy of course, he is VERY strong, he held youkyou in his wings and jumped off the bridge. He swam with Youkyou, seeing that Youkyou was drowning, he wen’t back up, but he was to heavy, he was gonna sink, Should he abandon youkyou? Or keep trying? Or use something…….

If I was super strong how could you be heavy? :3

Flag Post

I am not, you are sinking, heavy object plus water = SINKING.
That is it in this game anyway.

Flag Post

I am not, you are sinking, heavy object plus water = SINKING.
That is it in this game anyway.

Then I’ll swim back up.