Everybody Edits Creepypasta page 7 (locked)

506 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by sportsstar:

…Did you people seriously not realize this was necro’d?

To peoples that know this thread,yes.
To peoples that doesn’t know this thread,no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

…Did you people seriously not realize this was necro’d?

To peoples that know this thread,yes.
To peoples that doesn’t know this thread,no.

You don’t need to have known the thread beforehand to know it was necro’d. Threads don’t usually get seven pages overnight.

Flag Post

whats necro?

Flag Post

Bumping a thread that’s been dead for a significant amount of time, usually when it’s dropped from the first page of threads.

Flag Post

Bumping a thread that’s been dead for a significant amount of time, usually when it’s dropped from the first page of threads.

._.

Flag Post

Who’s the responsible nerco?
I think he likes playing dark games in the dark all alone.

Flag Post

oh

Flag Post
Originally posted by brendax9345:

This is a creepypasta I made…to be honest this was my first EE creepypasta.

“The Everybody Edits ghost”

One day there was a user named,Littlegal,she loves to make art and other girly stuff(since she is female ;D).One day Littlegal bought a great world,she was happy about it since she was trying to buy it for days.Littlegal got into her new great world and started making art.

She did three custom smilies for herself.She called the three smilies,Attacker,Hunter,and Trapper.She was very happy for herself because it was only hand made by her.After making the three smilies she named the world “Make Art”.After 10 minutes users came to see art and also make some of them,Littlegal encountered trollers but she kicked them.She gives out the code to everyone to make art,and trollers also trolled.

After 45 minutes her world is fond of players checking out art.Littlegal renamed the world “Spectacular Art”.Users keep entering and entering when she renamed it.After 10 minutes from renaming the world,moderators came,it was Mrshoe,Mrvoid,and Cyclone.The three moderators came one by one.Because of having 3 moderators in one world,users visited more often.As being nice to mods,Littlegal gave them edit.The three moderators have been very impressed of seeing all the art.Three users came in unison,They all wear the :| smiley.They are named,Attacker,Hunter,and Attacker.Littlegal was amazed of the three users having the same names of her custom smilies.As welcoming them she gave all of them edit.

After getting edit,the three users immediatly trolled,even in front of the moderators.Littlegal kicked them one by one.She realized to herself…“I was really wrong of giving them edit”.She loaded the level due to the troll.After 15 seconds the three users came back.This time Littlegal didn`t gave them edit.But it was shocking…they got the code!Littlegal made the code confusing and not very easy to find out,so she was a little bit of terrified.She changed the code and quickly gave edit to the mods,but she was wrong,even when she changed it they are still in god mode!Attacker,Hunter,and Trapper trolled all they can.Littlegal loaded the level but the troll didn`t disappear.
,she was shocked!They changed into the three custom smilies she made!And in order…Attacker attacked her!Hunter caught her!And Trapper trapped her.She was kicked by Trapper.She then came back to her world after being kicked…she saw her world full of the world GHOST.She cant do commands.she lost edit for her world.

THE END!

This genius.

Now, Shiny, lock this, please.

Flag Post

I don`t know? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

michaelan, no. I’m not going to lock it. I don’t care who did what, but I never lock good things. >:(

I completely agree with you shiny…

Flag Post

michaelan, no. I’m not going to lock it. I don’t care who did what, but I never lock good things. >:(

i dont!!!

Flag Post

Assuming this thread is “good”, it’s old and useless, now. Locking it doesn’t reflect on the quality of it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drew1017:

Leap Of Faith
So bascically, I was stuck, at my computer, i was being stared at. for the rest of my life. i have nothing i can do, im just stuck. my hand is “glued” to the mouse and only 1/100 of my mind has any means left to try and resist. this is the last i can do before that 1/100 turns into 0/100, so ill tell you how it happened.

I was playing EE one fine morning, spending energy and collecting magic coins and such, when i saw this world with 49 players. i was always fond for popular worlds, so i took the last spot before it went full. a lot of players were in it, and.. there was text?! i immediatly was astonished of how good this was, a MOD even came! The text proves it! i was so excited of how good the world i thought would be that i Completely didnt notice that the text was red rather than white. the text stated: ’Don’t Fall!’ so i thought this would be a challenge. so i went on to the first checkpoint. the checkpoint was in this completely confusing machine that took u in, made u touch the checkpoint, then spit u out. i didnt know what it did. there was jumps with spikes below them. i was a pro jumper, so this would be easy. though, i noticed many original – and really cool – jumps that the creator had made. Good job,-… for some reason it said it had no creator? well, back to jumping. at the end of the jumps there was more text, and one jump… 8 blocks apart… the text stated “Leap Of Faith” Wha?! u cant jump 8 blocks! so i saw another player, and asked him for help, realising he was a non-chat. though he sortof “Floated” across the gap.. so i thought it was secret bricks… i was wrong.. for some reason, it would let every one else touch the secret bricks but me, and i died. while respawning, i thought that all the jumps besides the last are meaningless – they were only one brick jumps with high places to jump from – how could u miss those? they we’re cool,but they didnt have any difficulty to them. “Oh, respawning is done.” i said when i spawned into the machine that i didnt know what it did. hmm.. its like a 1-life only thing? if u go through from one side it spits u out, if u go through it from the checkpoint side it spits u in a different place? “Thats Awesome!” i thought to myself. it took me to this.. well, pit.. it was under the spikes from the Leap Of Faith. i saw these new blocks.. covered in blood and fires and new blocks that had nightmare-ish things. it disgusted me, so i decided to use a respawn poti-… potions are off. most people would be alerted by finding this, but i was just a kid back then, so my curiosity got the best of me, and i didnt leave the world… Big Mistake. after that, i saw a strange smiley come out of a strange mist.. it look like some sort of jeff the killer smiley or something. he just said in the chat – I Spare you, At a cost…
and i was kicked from the level… in real life i got a black scar on my wrist that was going up to my head, slowly. it made me not able to turn the PC off, it made my hand stick to my mouse while i saw a Jeff The Killer smiley on the screen. im losing will to resist this little by little. ive only got some time left before i cant type anymore, so…

Sincerely, Eri-My Time Has Come.

Ok that one is the one that I like from yur creepypastas not the others…they made me luagh and terrfied LOL

Flag Post

Leap Of Faith
So bascically, I was stuck, at my computer, i was being stared at. for the rest of my life. i have nothing i can do, im just stuck. my hand is “glued” to the mouse and only 1/100 of my mind has any means left to try and resist. this is the last i can do before that 1/100 turns into 0/100, so ill tell you how it happened.

I was playing EE one fine morning, spending energy and collecting magic coins and such, when i saw this world with 49 players. i was always fond for popular worlds, so i took the last spot before it went full. a lot of players were in it, and.. there was text?! i immediatly was astonished of how good this was, a MOD even came! The text proves it! i was so excited of how good the world i thought would be that i Completely didnt notice that the text was red rather than white. the text stated: ’Don’t Fall!’ so i thought this would be a challenge. so i went on to the first checkpoint. the checkpoint was in this completely confusing machine that took u in, made u touch the checkpoint, then spit u out. i didnt know what it did. there was jumps with spikes below them. i was a pro jumper, so this would be easy. though, i noticed many original – and really cool – jumps that the creator had made. Good job,-… for some reason it said it had no creator? well, back to jumping. at the end of the jumps there was more text, and one jump… 8 blocks apart… the text stated “Leap Of Faith” Wha?! u cant jump 8 blocks! so i saw another player, and asked him for help, realising he was a non-chat. though he sortof “Floated” across the gap.. so i thought it was secret bricks… i was wrong.. for some reason, it would let every one else touch the secret bricks but me, and i died. while respawning, i thought that all the jumps besides the last are meaningless – they were only one brick jumps with high places to jump from – how could u miss those? they we’re cool,but they didnt have any difficulty to them. “Oh, respawning is done.” i said when i spawned into the machine that i didnt know what it did. hmm.. its like a 1-life only thing? if u go through from one side it spits u out, if u go through it from the checkpoint side it spits u in a different place? “Thats Awesome!” i thought to myself. it took me to this.. well, pit.. it was under the spikes from the Leap Of Faith. i saw these new blocks.. covered in blood and fires and new blocks that had nightmare-ish things. it disgusted me, so i decided to use a respawn poti-… potions are off. most people would be alerted by finding this, but i was just a kid back then, so my curiosity got the best of me, and i didnt leave the world… Big Mistake. after that, i saw a strange smiley come out of a strange mist.. it look like some sort of jeff the killer smiley or something. he just said in the chat – I Spare you, At a cost…
and i was kicked from the level… in real life i got a black scar on my wrist that was going up to my head, slowly. it made me not able to turn the PC off, it made my hand stick to my mouse while i saw a Jeff The Killer smiley on the screen. im losing will to resist this little by little. ive only got some time left before i cant type anymore, so…

Ok that one is the one that I like from yur creepypastas not the others…they made me luagh and terrfied LOL
OH GOD I MISPELLED A LOT! (not this time ;D)

Flag Post
Originally posted by leolucy2:

-_-
i dont!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

One day there was a user named,Littlegal,she loves to make art and other girly stuff(since she is female ;D).One day Littlegal bought a great world,she was happy about it since she was trying to buy it for days.Littlegal got into her new great world and started making art.

She did three custom smilies for herself.She called the three smilies,Attacker,Hunter,and Trapper.She was very happy for herself because it was only hand made by her.After making the three smilies she named the world “Make Art”.After 10 minutes users came to see art and also make some of them,Littlegal encountered trollers but she kicked them.She gives out the code to everyone to make art,and trollers also trolled.

After 45 minutes her world is fond of players checking out art.Littlegal renamed the world “Spectacular Art”.Users keep entering and entering when she renamed it.After 10 minutes from renaming the world,moderators came,it was Mrshoe,Mrvoid,and Cyclone.The three moderators came one by one.Because of having 3 moderators in one world,users visited more often.As being nice to mods,Littlegal gave them edit.The three moderators have been very impressed of seeing all the art.Three users came in unison,They all wear the :| smiley.They are named,Attacker,Hunter,and Attacker.Littlegal was amazed of the three users having the same names of her custom smilies.As welcoming them she gave all of them edit.

After getting edit,the three users immediatly trolled,even in front of the moderators.Littlegal kicked them one by one.She realized to herself…“I was really wrong of giving them edit”.She loaded the level due to the troll.After 15 seconds the three users came back.This time Littlegal didn`t gave them edit.But it was shocking…they got the code!Littlegal made the code confusing and not very easy to find out,so she was a little bit of terrified.She changed the code and quickly gave edit to the mods,but she was wrong,even when she changed it they are still in god mode!Attacker,Hunter,and Trapper trolled all they can.Littlegal loaded the level but the troll didn`t disappear.
,she was shocked!They changed into the three custom smilies she made!And in order…Attacker attacked her!Hunter caught her!And Trapper trapped her.She was kicked by Trapper.She then came back to her world after being kicked…she saw her world full of the world GHOST.She cant do commands.she lost edit for her world.

THE END!

This genius.

Now, Shiny, lock this, please.

If this is bad just tell meh :D and I`ll try to do better.

Flag Post

This is another creepypasta of mine soo…nothin…and yet again tell me if this one is bad and I`ll try to improve another one when I got an idea.

“I HATE YOU

There was once a user named Gobbleman.It was a good morning in Everybody Edits,Gobbleman`s friends came to visit to the world he is in to say a good morning.Then suddelny…a world caught Gobbleman`s attention,The world is named “I HATE YOU”.It only had 1 user online,Gobbleman thinked it must be the owner waiting for users to come.so he entered the world because of curiosity.Gobbleman got in the world,he was alone.Gobbleman thinked the owner must have left when he came.The world was filled with colorful minigames,Gobbleman thinked…“Why would the title be like that?”he shrugged it off he`s mind and played the minigames while no one was there.The minigames were very easy for him to play so he got into the last one.Gobbleman was very close to trophy and code…

THIS IS JUST PART 1 SO STAY TUNED!

Flag Post

@brendax since you’re new here, I’d suggest watching what veteran forumers usually do before posting. You’ll save everybody a lot of annoyance and stress.
Nobody likes double posters, let alone quintuple posters.

You do know moderators can get edit automatically…right?

Yeah, but don’t you have edit? Why wait for the dumbass mods to finally see this thread?

Flag Post

shiny y wont u close it

Flag Post

Sorry I`m not much of an explorer in EE :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

@brendax since you’re new here, I’d suggest watching what veteran forumers usually do before posting. You’ll save everybody a lot of annoyance and stress.
Nobody likes double posters, let alone quintuple posters.

Yeah, but don’t you have edit? Why wait for the dumbass mods to finally see this thread?

So your calling the mods dumbass?The thread got mostly covered with my comments bcause I`m just very bored and just wanted to reply.But since you said I should stop doing that number of posts I will stop doing it.And first of all…I`m not new here,I`ve been reading this for like 3 weeks or so.nuthin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Creepypasta 1 By Destroyer80

Once upon a time there was a game, but not your ordinary game, a game of building. It started off on a puny site that was slowly dieing of popularity called Nonoba. You see, it was just a small beta version of which attracted little attention but at the same time was amazingly fun. Time passed and it adapted to become one of the most popular games of all time for the P.C. and internet nerds. This was called, Everybody Edits, the peaceful community of people where nothing was ever wrong. Free open worlds and the ability to build at leasiure. Yes, it evolved, and soon distributed over to Kongregate.com. New members flooded in happily and the older members came in to give advice to the newcomers. However; shortly after there came to be a new menace known as ‘Trolls’ and attempts at ‘Everybody Edits RPGs’, which was nothing related to what the game should have adapted to as a community. Open worlds were no longer safe and you could barely ever create a new map without one person ruining it for everyone.

The game continued to adapt as the author of this creepypasta ate some crispy fries from the nearest Wendys fast food stop; and more trolls flooded in to soon the game was popular enough for multiple chatrooms and forums. Updates came for blocks, and soon there was the Beta program where people paid money to get access to the newest features aswell as a chat system. Forum noobs and people too young for their own good, clearly stating their underage properties, outspoke against beta and chat thinking it was unfair to have to pay money.

Of course, turmoil spun around but it all resolved quickly upon a few clever posts from our greatest scientists in ‘KongregateTrolltology’. But lets skip further into the matter, where we come to the useless forums.

Such as the forum here, useless forums spun up and around such as ‘Crews’ which fed off of the original ideas that people think was best to imitate and then fail terribly only to cause more forum turmoil and bad maps. The EE state was in discord as soon came ‘bots’ that inevitably made the game funner. Hoorah for good news.

Yet the useless forums kept coming up and the game slowly reached its indirect downfall as forums such as this one started, such as crews that barely got more than 1 member which happened to be a new player, of which we came to forums which only wasted space with either a lock or just dead. But then there was guest bombs. Guest bombs, one of the most evil creations to ever come into EE history which basically ruin the ability to advertise with greatness. Now terrible levels are popular and famous, and we can all repent on that situation.

Soon, a giant hell demon comes and devours us all into the world of AssGluedtoChairSyndromeWithRapidFingerSpasmsOnOurMouseCursorsAHHH Disease. And we all die.

The end.

um… not creepy enough.you’re like saying the history of EE.

Flag Post

Brendax, this is the second time you’ve necro’d this thread. Shut the hell up already.

Flag Post

Leap Of Faith

Rubric
Creativity – 6: Very creative!
Mechanics – 3: Poor, many grammar & spelling mistakes.
Word Choice – 4: Fair.
Sentence Structure – 5.5: Good, with a variety of simple, complex, and compound sentences.
Organization – 4: Text is generally jumbled into a giant wall of text.
Total: 22.5/30 (C 75%)

After 45 minutes her world is fond of players checking out art.Littlegal renamed the world “Spectacular Art”.Users keep entering and entering when she renamed it.After 10 minutes from renaming the world,moderators came,it was Mrshoe,Mrvoid,and Cyclone.The three moderators came one by one.Because of having 3 moderators in one world,users visited more often.As being nice to mods,Littlegal gave them edit.The three moderators have been very impressed of seeing all the art.Three users came in unison,They all wear the :| smiley.They are named,Attacker,Hunter,and Trapper.Littlegal was amazed of the three users having the same names of her custom smilies.As welcoming them she gave all of them edit.

,she was shocked!They changed into the three custom smilies she made!And in order…Attacker attacked her!Hunter caught her!And Trapper trapped her.She was kicked by Trapper.She then came back to her world after being kicked…she saw her world full of the word GHOST.She cant do commands.she can no longer edit for her world.As she came back…the three smilies had appeared once more and this time…they killed Littlegal,with flesh coming out from her Helen of Sparta smiley,eyeballs sucked out and her beautiful grin bleeding.Littlegal was no longer seen in EE again.

THE END!

Rubric
Creativity – 5: Fair. Ideas are a bit similar to others.
Mechanics – 4: Poor, many grammar mistakes. However, it can still be read.
Word Choice – 5: Good, with some words that are better than usual online.
Sentence Structure – 5: Good, with a variety of simple, complex, and compound sentences.
Organization – 6: Well organized.
Total: 25/30 (B 83%)

Originally posted by aaro54:

Gonna try making a creepypasta story.

It was a normal day. Atleast that’s what I thinked… I was doing normal stuff at EE, using energy, playing zombie levels, RPGin, when suddenly, I saw a level. Not jsut any level, it had nothing in it. No name, no players, no woots. Nothing was even shown at the level info, exept “Play” button Cool, probably a new bot that hides everything, I thinked and entered it. I had no idea how wrong I was.

The world looked really creepy. It had bloody blocks everywhere. Suddenly, I noticed a bloody smiley. It looked like it was dead. Over it was bloody, drippy-looking text saying “It is coming!” Soon, I noticed another smiley like that. This one was cut in half. Over it was a text, again bloody and drippy saying “Run for your lives!” Soon, I noticed a pile of dead smileys. Over them was a text, like the other ones saying “Too late to flee…” I was scared, and tried clicking the “lobby” button. It did not work. Neither did anything I did to close the page. Then, I decided to look at the player’s names. I was shocked. The names we’re same as my real-life relatives names. Then, at real life I got a call, A police in the phone told me that some of my relatives have died. Same ones as names of dead smileys. The police told me that they just fell to the ground as dead, with no reason.
Suddenly, another player entered this level. “Leave now!” I typed in the chat, but the player kept coming to me. Then I noticed one thing. The player was floating over the ground at minimat, mut slowly and creepily, like he was a ghost. “It’s too late, the monster will rise. It’s too late, get ready to die. It’s too late, you can’t leave now.” the smiley said in chat. But somehow, his text was red and drippy. Like the text over the dead smileys. No way! I thinked, and looked at the players name. According to the list, only I was here. Then, the player came to me. The smiley was horrible, like a normal smiley, but it’s eye was hanging, and it was bloody. Then, another smiley appeared. But it didn’t come from the spawn place, it rised from the pile of dead smileys. It was horrifying, like the zombie smiley, but more realistic and somehow scarier.

The smiley started chasing me. I started runnin fastly. Suddenly, some sort of special block appeared. It looked like the smiley couldn’t get though it. I hided inside that block and looked at the players name. I was shocked. It was my real name. Then, the block disappeared. The smiley got me. My smiley became bloody and I was unable to move it. Then, from my computer screen, a horrifying face appeared. It started draining my life, and suddenly I was dead. Or was I? It looked like I was inside the EE lobby screen. I went in one level, and it was like I was that smiley. It’s like I was stuck inside the game. Then I noticed 1 thing. My game name had changed into “TheDead”.

What do you think?

Rubric
Creativity – 6: Very creative!
Mechanics – 5: OK, many tense, –ing, quotations, and spelling. However, it is better than average.
Word Choice – 3: Poor, many words are basic and repeated.
Sentence Structure – 3: Undeveloped. Most sentences are simple sentences without much variety.
Organization – 4: Text is generally jumbled into a giant wall of text.
Total: 21/30 (C- 70%)

This is another creepypasta of mine soo…nothin…and yet again tell me if this one is bad and I`ll try to improve another one when I got an idea.

“I HATE YOU

There was once a user named Gobbleman.It was a good morning in Everybody Edits,Gobbleman`s friends came to visit to the world he is in to say a good morning.Then suddelny…a world caught Gobbleman`s attention,The world is named “I HATE YOU”.It only had 1 user online,Gobbleman thinked it must be the owner waiting for users to come.so he entered the world because of curiosity.Gobbleman got in the world,he was alone.Gobbleman thinked the owner must have left when he came.The world was filled with colorful minigames,Gobbleman thinked…“Why would the title be like that?”he shrugged it off he`s mind and played the minigames while no one was there.The minigames were very easy for him to play so he got into the last one.Gobbleman was very close to trophy and code…

THIS IS JUST PART 1 SO STAY TUNED!

Rubric
Creativity – 3: Poor creativity.
Mechanics – 3: Poor, many grammar mistakes, including misuses of “`.”
Word Choice – 3: Poor word choice, with many basic words.
Sentence Structure – 4: It has barely any simple sentences, and most of the other types are incorrectly used.
Organization – 2: Text is generally jumbled into a giant wall of text. Too brief to be evaluated.
Total: 15/30 (F 50%)

Sorry.

Flag Post

Wow, now we have creepypasta for EE.
You guys doesn’t think you all enhaled much drugs?

ANYWAY i can tell you one.

Pay attention because what i’m going to say is true.

Btw, a good scary music for all the scary moments!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMfoRqbS-Ko

As always, i’ll go to many vast worlds to get magic coins. Because i don’t want to lose my class…
I was searching for a good world to get magic coins. And it’s was there, “level up fast 2!”. I always go to that world to get magic coin, but…. Everytime i go there, suddenly a strange ninja smiley teleports out of nowhere, YES you heard me. A strange player using ninja smiley keep teleporting in a certain area of the map. He always appear there, And he always disappear.

Somes say it’s a ghost of a player who couldn’t get a single magic coin, and ragequitted and cursed the world.
Others say that it’s the owner of the map, who keep haunting his own world in search of players.
What i only know is…. That ninja smiley will be always there, appearing and disappearing from there. ALL THE TIME