Everybody Edits Creepypasta page 5 (locked)

506 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Rake_:

Yup.

2 creepypasta characters in the same forum? *facepalm* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry for bumping

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanlan2000:
Originally posted by CrazyGamer28_:
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Creepypasta 1 By Destroyer80

Once upon a time there was a game, but not your ordinary game, a game of building. It started off on a puny site that was slowly dieing of popularity called Nonoba. You see, it was just a small beta version of which attracted little attention but at the same time was amazingly fun. Time passed and it adapted to become one of the most popular games of all time for the P.C. and internet nerds. This was called, Everybody Edits, the peaceful community of people where nothing was ever wrong. Free open worlds and the ability to build at leasiure. Yes, it evolved, and soon distributed over to Kongregate.com. New members flooded in happily and the older members came in to give advice to the newcomers. However; shortly after there came to be a new menace known as ‘Trolls’ and attempts at ‘Everybody Edits RPGs’, which was nothing related to what the game should have adapted to as a community. Open worlds were no longer safe and you could barely ever create a new map without one person ruining it for everyone.

The game continued to adapt as the author of this creepypasta ate some crispy fries from the nearest Wendys fast food stop; and more trolls flooded in to soon the game was popular enough for multiple chatrooms and forums. Updates came for blocks, and soon there was the Beta program where people paid money to get access to the newest features aswell as a chat system. Forum noobs and people too young for their own good, clearly stating their underage properties, outspoke against beta and chat thinking it was unfair to have to pay money.

Of course, turmoil spun around but it all resolved quickly upon a few clever posts from our greatest scientists in ‘KongregateTrolltology’. But lets skip further into the matter, where we come to the useless forums.

Such as the forum here, useless forums spun up and around such as ‘Crews’ which fed off of the original ideas that people think was best to imitate and then fail terribly only to cause more forum turmoil and bad maps. The EE state was in discord as soon came ‘bots’ that inevitably made the game funner. Hoorah for good news.

Yet the useless forums kept coming up and the game slowly reached its indirect downfall as forums such as this one started, such as crews that barely got more than 1 member which happened to be a new player, of which we came to forums which only wasted space with either a lock or just dead. But then there was guest bombs. Guest bombs, one of the most evil creations to ever come into EE history which basically ruin the ability to advertise with greatness. Now terrible levels are popular and famous, and we can all repent on that situation.

Soon, a giant hell demon comes and devours us all into the world of AssGluedtoChairSyndromeWithRapidFingerSpasmsOnOurMouseCursorsAHHH Disease. And we all die.

The end.

0/5 I HATED the ending and Wendy’s.
Ever thought of lightening up your attitude?

Yeah, lighten up dude. Thats a pretty dark story.

Yes, because creepypasta stories are meant to be about lollipops and rainbows, and they’re meant to make you feel good inside.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

Another one of my creppypastas: So I was on ee the other day, I spent my energy as normal and looked around for some friends in the kong chat. There was none at the moment, and all the other people were just noobs people I didn’t know or care to talk to, so I decided to check out a few worlds. I looked in the online section for worlds and I saw a world titiled: “I’m in your closet” I thought it was another world with weird names trying to get people to join. I thought of it as just another world when I realized there was only 1 player on. And this was the online section I was looking at. How was it possible? Out of curiousity I decided to join.

When I got there it was a wide world with a grassland. I kept going until I got to the end and then I saw a building which resembled a house. I went inside and noticed that there seemed to be a cover up block which I had not seen before. The cover up door block was…covering up the other one player on the map. I opened the key door and went inside. I could only see the player’s name and mine. The player’s name was BACKDOORKILLER.

Anyways, I went inside and through the keyholes of the key door a red goo started to come out. The other player’s name was moving back and forth. I realized he made it look like he was murdering my player with some weird bot or hack he had made. Then the key doors opened and I saw a dead smiley fly out of the house. I was disgusted and very frightened by this hack which wasn’t funny at all. I closed the screen and went to bed. Later that night I heard a pounding from my closet, and I saw text floating above my closet door titled: BACKDOORKILLER.

kinda creepy.

Flag Post

Shiny stop bumping this shit

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

Another one of my creppypastas: So I was on ee the other day, I spent my energy as normal and looked around for some friends in the kong chat. There was none at the moment, and all the other people were just noobs people I didn’t know or care to talk to, so I decided to check out a few worlds. I looked in the online section for worlds and I saw a world titiled: “I’m in your closet” I thought it was another world with weird names trying to get people to join. I thought of it as just another world when I realized there was only 1 player on. And this was the online section I was looking at. How was it possible? Out of curiousity I decided to join.

When I got there it was a wide world with a grassland. I kept going until I got to the end and then I saw a building which resembled a house. I went inside and noticed that there seemed to be a cover up block which I had not seen before. The cover up door block was…covering up the other one player on the map. I opened the key door and went inside. I could only see the player’s name and mine. The player’s name was BACKDOORKILLER.

Anyways, I went inside and through the keyholes of the key door a red goo started to come out. The other player’s name was moving back and forth. I realized he made it look like he was murdering my player with some weird bot or hack he had made. Then the key doors opened and I saw a dead smiley fly out of the house. I was disgusted and very frightened by this hack which wasn’t funny at all. I closed the screen and went to bed. Later that night I heard a pounding from my closet, and I saw text floating above my closet door titled: BACKDOORKILLER.

kinda creepy.

It’s supposed to be.

Seriously.
Why did you have to bump this…
sigh
Kong needs some auto filter for topics older than 2 weeks that auto locks them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jbos123:
Originally posted by Joona1410:

kinda creepy.

It’s supposed to be.

Seriously.
Why did you have to bump this…
sigh
Kong needs some auto filter for topics older than 2 weeks that auto locks them.

Oh the sarcasm

Originally posted by drew1017:

Shiny stop bumping this shit

You didn’t say that to Joona yet

Flag Post
Originally posted by burntfires22:
Originally posted by seanlan2000:
Originally posted by CrazyGamer28_:
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

Creepypasta 1 By Destroyer80

Once upon a time there was a game, but not your ordinary game, a game of building. It started off on a puny site that was slowly dieing of popularity called Nonoba. You see, it was just a small beta version of which attracted little attention but at the same time was amazingly fun. Time passed and it adapted to become one of the most popular games of all time for the P.C. and internet nerds. This was called, Everybody Edits, the peaceful community of people where nothing was ever wrong. Free open worlds and the ability to build at leasiure. Yes, it evolved, and soon distributed over to Kongregate.com. New members flooded in happily and the older members came in to give advice to the newcomers. However; shortly after there came to be a new menace known as ‘Trolls’ and attempts at ‘Everybody Edits RPGs’, which was nothing related to what the game should have adapted to as a community. Open worlds were no longer safe and you could barely ever create a new map without one person ruining it for everyone.

The game continued to adapt as the author of this creepypasta ate some crispy fries from the nearest Wendys fast food stop; and more trolls flooded in to soon the game was popular enough for multiple chatrooms and forums. Updates came for blocks, and soon there was the Beta program where people paid money to get access to the newest features aswell as a chat system. Forum noobs and people too young for their own good, clearly stating their underage properties, outspoke against beta and chat thinking it was unfair to have to pay money.

Of course, turmoil spun around but it all resolved quickly upon a few clever posts from our greatest scientists in ‘KongregateTrolltology’. But lets skip further into the matter, where we come to the useless forums.

Such as the forum here, useless forums spun up and around such as ‘Crews’ which fed off of the original ideas that people think was best to imitate and then fail terribly only to cause more forum turmoil and bad maps. The EE state was in discord as soon came ‘bots’ that inevitably made the game funner. Hoorah for good news.

Yet the useless forums kept coming up and the game slowly reached its indirect downfall as forums such as this one started, such as crews that barely got more than 1 member which happened to be a new player, of which we came to forums which only wasted space with either a lock or just dead. But then there was guest bombs. Guest bombs, one of the most evil creations to ever come into EE history which basically ruin the ability to advertise with greatness. Now terrible levels are popular and famous, and we can all repent on that situation.

Soon, a giant hell demon comes and devours us all into the world of AssGluedtoChairSyndromeWithRapidFingerSpasmsOnOurMouseCursorsAHHH Disease. And we all die.

The end.

0/5 I HATED the ending and Wendy’s.
Ever thought of lightening up your attitude?

Yeah, lighten up dude. Thats a pretty dark story.

Yes, because creepypasta stories are meant to be about lollipops and rainbows, and they’re meant to make you feel good inside.

So true ;D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Once there was a guy named “SlyShy”.He always had the same face,it was the happy face,he liked making art.But when SlyShy made art nobody seemed to troll his art.One day SlyShy was making art like always untill someone joined the map.The Persons name who joined was “Crop” i can’t tell if it was a her or him but the smiley Crop was using was the coy smiley.

Crop was a hacker, but Crop got bored of hacking and thought of quitting but Crop thought about hacking the code of the map so he can troll SlyShy.So Crop did,he typed the code and turned into a god and started to fly to SlyShy’s art.Crop trolled mostly all of it,when Crop was halfway SlyShy left.The next day when Crop went to one of his map…it was all trolled everything was trolled as if someone hacked the code and trolled.Then Crop saw SlyShy, but this time SlyShy was not using the happy face it was some type of….Unhappy face.

The Face had a frown on it,but the smiley’s eyes were bloody.The blood looked real like if it would pore of of the smiley any minute.Crop just stayed there,studying SlyShy untill something happend.SlyShy said “You should of never done that…” but this time when i words popped up on the chatbox it made a weird sound like a coin but a little lower.Crop didn’t know what to do then there was 2 SlyShys like if SlyShy splitted in 2.

Then another SlyShy popped out,then another,then another, untill it filled the whole map.Crop tried to leave but,Crop couldn’t,the X wouldn’t work,nothing did.Then Red words popped out and said “You should of never done that…”Then Crop’s smiley got covered with blood like if it was bleeding.Untill it looked like SlyShy’s bloody smiley.Crop was never seen again… :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by pertenme:

Once there was a guy named “SlyShy”.He always had the same face,it was the happy face,he liked making art.But when SlyShy made art nobody seemed to troll his art.One day SlyShy was making art like always untill someone joined the map.The Persons name who joined was “Crop” i can’t tell if it was a her or him but the smiley Crop was using was the coy smiley.

Crop was a hacker, but Crop got bored of hacking and thought of quitting but Crop thought about hacking the code of the map so he can troll SlyShy.So Crop did,he typed the code and turned into a god and started to fly to SlyShy’s art.Crop trolled mostly all of it,when Crop was halfway SlyShy left.The next day when Crop went to one of his map…it was all trolled everything was trolled as if someone hacked the code and trolled.Then Crop saw SlyShy, but this time SlyShy was not using the happy face it was some type of….Unhappy face.

The Face had a frown on it,but the smiley’s eyes were bloody.The blood looked real like if it would pore of of the smiley any minute.Crop just stayed there,studying SlyShy untill something happend.SlyShy said “You should of never done that…” but this time when i words popped up on the chatbox it made a weird sound like a coin but a little lower.Crop didn’t know what to do then there was 2 SlyShys like if SlyShy splitted in 2.

Then another SlyShy popped out,then another,then another, untill it filled the whole map.Crop tried to leave but,Crop couldn’t,the X wouldn’t work,nothing did.Then Red words popped out and said “You should of never done that…”Then Crop’s smiley got covered with blood like if it was bleeding.Untill it looked like SlyShy’s bloody smiley.Crop was never seen again… :P

Not really that scary. Nice try I suppose >.>

Flag Post

Some more creepypastas.

The mystery smiley

So someone got on EE on the nearly new year update.He notice the Pink Ghost Smiley in the blog and say “Wow,a new smiley that doesn’t even on the shop!”.He thought that was a smiley that is ‘special’ or something.He go into a world,famous one,really.After a few minutes,he suddenly saw a pink ghost smiley spawned!“That was odd.He’s class 1.Not a mod,how he could get that smiley?”.He go and ask that person and he only say “Mystery”.Mystery?What exactly does that mean?Then the odd player starts to fly around.Someone ask the world creator.“Hey,you give him code?”He says no.That was weird.Is it a hacker?Maybe,but the scariest part is the wall starts to cover in blood like its bleeding.Soon one of the player turned into a pink ghost.Can’t jump,can’t control and can’t edit but can fly.Like they are being controlled by someone or something.Then,one by one of them becomes like that until there’s only one player left.One of the pink ghost say “Be like us.Become like us.”They then start devouring the player ruthlessly,tearing its flesh and drinking its blood.

Kinda creepy making a creepypasta at night.Really.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Some more creepypastas.

The mystery smiley

So someone got on EE on the nearly new year update.He notice the Pink Ghost Smiley in the blog and say “Wow,a new smiley that doesn’t even on the shop!”.He thought that was a smiley that is ‘special’ or something.He go into a world,famous one,really.After a few minutes,he suddenly saw a pink ghost smiley spawned!“That was odd.He’s class 1.Not a mod,how he could get that smiley?”.He go and ask that person and he only say “Mystery”.Mystery?What exactly does that mean?Then the odd player starts to fly around.Someone ask the world creator.“Hey,you give him code?”He says no.That was weird.Is it a hacker?Maybe,but the scariest part is the wall starts to cover in blood like its bleeding.Soon one of the player turned into a pink ghost.Can’t jump,can’t control and can’t edit but can fly.Like they are being controlled by someone or something.Then,one by one of them becomes like that until there’s only one player left.One of the pink ghost say “Be like us.Become like us.”They then start devouring the player ruthlessly,tearing its flesh and drinking its blood.

Nice one! I like it.

Flag Post

Be my friend

It was an average day in everybody edit, spending my energy, jumping mini-games. Smashing my head in the wall when going to fast. It was fine, but there was a door (world) that was named “Come be with me”. I got a friend but the world was deleted from the lobby as I entered, so I was alone. It was empty, except one smily. “Lonly” He had a sad face, I went to him but he chatted a chat I saw " Stay with me…." I hit RETURN TO LOBBY. It failed. “Be with me….” I look around for blocks. " STAY FOREVER" I kept looking, untell I jumped and hit my head on a secret block. He Turned Into A red devil smily and had a red aura and was flying, at the exit was EXIT BLOCKS. These didn’t exist, but I jump secret to secret. But he blocked my way.

" STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!!!" He flew at me. He missed by a little. I jumped more and more. When I saw a shiny crown spawned at the beginning. Exit and not stay for inturnity. Or take my chances BUT HAVE A CROWN. I went with the MOST OBVIOUS CHOICE! (Think about what I chose before you continue reading)

I.. Chose…. The crown. I got it, he flew at me. I jumped on the secret blocks and continued. Untell, I felt lazy, like I could stay. I battled this will, but as I got to the blocks. I chose to stay, I went to the patch of grass he went in. Come be with US
( How did you like it? )

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

Be my friend

It was an average day in everybody edit, spending my energy, jumping mini-games. Smashing my head in the wall when going to fast. It was find, but there was a door (world) that was named “Come be with me”. I got a friend but the world was deleted from the lobby as I entered, so I was alone. It was empty, except one smily. “Lonly” He had a sad face, I went to him but he chatted a chat I saw " Stay with me…." I hit RETURN TO LOBBY. It failed. “Be with me….” I look around for blocks. " STAY FOREVER" I kept looking, untell I jumped and hit my head on a secret block. He Turned Into A red devil smily and had a red aura and was flying, at the exit was EXIT BLOCKS. These didn’t exist, but I jump secret to secret. But he blocked my way.

" STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!!!" He flew at me. He missed by a little. I jumped more and more. When I saw a shiny crown spawned at the beginning. Exit and not stay for inturnity. Or take my chances BUT HAVE A CROWN. I went with the MOST OBVIOUS CHOICE! (Think about what I chose before you continue reading)

I.. Chose…. The crown. I got it, he flew at me. I jumped on the secret blocks and continued. Untell, I felt lazy, like I could stay. I battled this will, but as I got to the blocks. I chose to stay, I went to the patch of grass he went in. Come be with US
( How did you like it? )

i’ll give you a C.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Some more creepypastas.

The mystery smiley

i’ll give you a B+

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

Be my friend

It was an average day in everybody edit, spending my energy, jumping mini-games. Smashing my head in the wall when going to fast. It was find, but there was a door (world) that was named “Come be with me”. I got a friend but the world was deleted from the lobby as I entered, so I was alone. It was empty, except one smily. “Lonly” He had a sad face, I went to him but he chatted a chat I saw " Stay with me…." I hit RETURN TO LOBBY. It failed. “Be with me….” I look around for blocks. " STAY FOREVER" I kept looking, untell I jumped and hit my head on a secret block. He Turned Into A red devil smily and had a red aura and was flying, at the exit was EXIT BLOCKS. These didn’t exist, but I jump secret to secret. But he blocked my way.

( How did you like it? )

…And that’s how the forever alone invasion began. >.>

Flag Post

Okay, seriously why are all of these posts being removed?

Goat just posted “…” and I said “Please stahp spamming.” I suppose mod removed my post because it wouldn’t make sense anymore.

Flag Post

Mons, mod removed your post because it wasn’t contributing to the topic and only asking the user to stop spamming, most likely.

Great creepypasta stories. Some are really bad, some others good. :p

Shiny, if it wouldn’t be so much effort, perhaps you could add a ‘Featured’ section in the OP, and showcase the good ones?

Flag Post

The disappearing people

On a stormy night in everybody edits, there was this world called “untitled”, no one went there, but then it was completed and it got renamed “zombie land”. Whenever a person went into that world, they were never seen again and their smiley that they were using last would be displayed on the homepage. At first people thought the creator just kicks them out and they quit and benjaminsen displays some random smileys on there, but then the screen on the homepage started getting filled with smileys while the everybody edits drop rate was going higher and higher, until there were only 4 people left. Those 4 people were Benjaminsen, MrVoid, MrShoe and the creator. Then Benjaminsen went to investigate with MrVoid on that world. When they went there, MrVoid disappeared and there was 164432 zombies there then it became 164433 zombies and all their name were “zombie”. Benjaminsen tried to ban the creator, but it said “The user does not exist” and Benjaminsen dissapeared while the zombies turned into 164434 zombies. MrShoe took advantage of this by deleting the world and the creator disappeared along with it. Then everybody edits repopulated again, but the worst thing ever happened.. MrShoe added all these stupid, annoying and dumb updates that almsot half thhose people quit and MrShoe was the only mod left, all the updates were SOO stupid that there were only 132 players that actually played everybody edits. That was the story of how MrShoe took control of everybody edits and made it a stupid game. (I tried my best and btw) bumps

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlee1968:

The disappearing people

On a stormy night in everybody edits, there was this world called “untitled”, no one went there, but then it was completed and it got renamed “zombie land”. Whenever a person went into that world, they were never seen again and their smiley that they were using last would be displayed on the homepage. At first people thought the creator just kicks them out and they quit and benjaminsen displays some random smileys on there, but then the screen on the homepage started getting filled with smileys while the everybody edits drop rate was going higher and higher, until there were only 4 people left. Those 4 people were Benjaminsen, MrVoid, MrShoe and the creator. Then Benjaminsen went to investigate with MrVoid on that world. When they went there, MrVoid disappeared and there was 164432 zombies there then it became 164433 zombies and all their name were “zombie”. Benjaminsen tried to ban the creator, but it said “The user does not exist” and Benjaminsen dissapeared while the zombies turned into 164434 zombies. MrShoe took advantage of this by deleting the world and the creator disappeared along with it. Then everybody edits repopulated again, but the worst thing ever happened.. MrShoe added all these stupid, annoying and dumb updates that almsot half thhose people quit and MrShoe was the only mod left, all the updates were SOO stupid that there were only 132 players that actually played everybody edits. That was the story of how MrShoe took control of everybody edits and made it a stupid game. (I tried my best and btw) bumps

I like it untell the fact it was mr.shoe adding dumb stuff.