Magic goes down too fast.

19 posts

Flag Post

The new magic coins give you one magic a piece, up to 10 per day. When you’re not on, it goes down. This isn’t really a problem on class 1-4 because it goes away slowly. But, on class 7, I’m losing ~6 magic in an 8 hour period. It’s a tad bit ridiculous. Nobody can be on all day. I shouldn’t lose anything If I’m on each day. This needs to be removed.

Flag Post

seriously… agreed.

Flag Post

You can get more than 10. I got 12 yesterday. When you get more than 10, it has the coins then it says +2 or whatever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

The new magic coins give you one magic a piece, up to 10 per day. When you’re not on, it goes down. This isn’t really a problem on class 1-4 because it goes away slowly. But, on class 7, I’m losing ~6 magic in an 8 hour period. It’s a tad bit ridiculous. Nobody can be on all day. I shouldn’t lose anything If I’m on each day. This needs to be removed.

Fix: if you have the money go ’’afk’’ on a afk woot world. it won’t deplete as much but it’ll still deplete but 60-80% less or sommin.

Edit: you can go past 10 but its like a 7% chance after 10.

Edit 2: Hope this helps!

Flag Post

Got 12 as of now. So hard to get more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaunsred:

agreed

Flag Post

How fast you get the Magic Coins is determined by the amount of actual coins in a level. AFK’s are not the best way to obtain the Magic Coins. You can get like 5MCs in an AFK world that has 5k+ coins (Maybe more/less MCs).

Q: How do you lose Magic Coins? It seems impossible.

Flag Post

dude u dont lose the magic coins u already got… but when u logs off the magic points u have goes down… you know… the green thingys… :P

Flag Post

Mgaic coins is not what it was, before it was cool to get a MC, now its just," oh hey I got a MC, look how I care" WHAT HAS EE TURNED INTO?!

Flag Post

Just farm “Magical Coin Doors”. It’s a fun world and takes like 5-10 minutes to complete. You’ll probably get at least 1 Woot every run.

Flag Post

Really does go fast; was class 4 last time I went back to 0 :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Not agreed. I’ve gotten 16 today and I lose 1-2 a day. That’s still profit.

+1 I lose only about 1 magic coin every week. Stop complaining about magic coins. There pretty much worthless except for these STUPID potions.
not including jump coz that actually helps a TAD bit. but still don’t like them? fucking stop trying and complaining ret@rds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sensano:

Not agreed. I’ve gotten 16 today and I lose 1-2 a day. That’s still profit.

+1 I lose only about 1 magic coin every week. Stop complaining about magic coins. There pretty much worthless except for these STUPID potions.
not including jump coz that actually helps a TAD bit. but still don’t like them? fucking stop trying and complaining ret@rds.

They now give max energy. Your point is moot.

Flag Post

The magic of friendship never goes away, you should invest in that

Flag Post
Originally posted by BendyRulz:

The magic of friendship never goes away, you should invest in that

This.

Flag Post

Oh really!?
Yeah I have tons of stuff to do and then after a while like a week i got from 8 to 7. I’m like WTF WHY! I got those coins! my most i got in a day is 10+12 :3 love All Shop by MrShoe~

Flag Post

the magic coin collecting is going
d
o
w
n

alot lately

Flag Post

The magic drains faster the higher class you are. Just a little funfact.

Flag Post

I have a theory that actually being on EE slows the burn.

I was thinking that too. Someone needs to test decay speed online and offline.