one i know is:the planet trick

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Joona1410:

one i know is:the planet trick

And that is…?

you need atleast 1 block,and then put arrows pinting at it (gravity arrows) at all sides and at the bottom,and done.

Flag Post

Oh, yes, it’s a very simple trick!

If you don’t know why it’s a “planet”, it’s because planets are a sphere, and since the planet is very big, it attracts other objects towards it.

Just like Earth.

EDIT: I don’t see why my “And that is…” post should be removed. I was simply asking what it was, because I didn’t know what it was. :L

Flag Post

If you don’t know why it’s a “planet”, it’s because planets are a sphere, and since the planet is very big, it attracts other objects towards it.

Just like Earth.

EDIT: I don’t see why my “And that is…” post should be removed. I was simply asking what it was, because I didn’t know what it was. :L

oh ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ grapes

Flag Post

Just like Earth.

Just like Earth.

Just like Earth.

i don’t know why was it removed either.

Flag Post

Momentum boosts, SpeedControl.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

Momentum boosts, SpeedControl.

i know! when you’re ina gravity arrow, you hold the (direction of gravity arrow) arrow. am i right?

Flag Post

Ninja parkour. ’Nuff said.

Anyway, it’s basically a rube where you get to do auto-parkour at high speeds.

Flag Post

Everybody knows this, but it’s a trick nonetheless. The level shape trick. Using the minimap transparent black block, erase the border around the level. Then use it to a further extent to make the level any shape you want.

I like Biscuits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjadude720:

Everybody knows this, but it’s a trick nonetheless. The level shape trick. Using the minimap transparent black block, erase the border around the level. Then use it to a further extent to make the level any shape you want.

I like Biscuits.

To add on to this, you cannot place any blocks on the edge apart from completely black block and the basic blocks.

To add another block, outline the world with the com. black and then put whatever block you want next to the black.

Flag Post

I like Biscuits.

To add on to this, you cannot place any blocks on the edge apart from completely black block and the basic blocks.

To add another block, outline the world with the com. black and then put whatever block you want next to the black.

And to add on to this, making deceiving world shapes is possible by outlining and filling the parts of your world with FBBs and placing the desired borders next to them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

I like Biscuits.

And to add on to this, making deceiving world shapes is possible by outlining and filling the parts of your world with FBBs and placing the desired borders next to them.

To add on to this soon-to-be quote pyramid, you can only edit the outline of a world with basic blocks or FBBs (Fully Black Blocks).

Flag Post
Originally posted by xland44:

I like Biscuits.

To add on to this soon-to-be quote pyramid, you can only edit the outline of a world with basic blocks or FBBs (Fully Black Blocks).

Well known trick, but you can use keys as little shadings that are dark yet nice :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat2:
Originally posted by xland44:

I like Biscuits.

Well known trick, but you can use keys as little shadings that are dark yet nice :)

you are able to MINIMIZE it but you cant EXTEND it.

Flag Post

SAY WUT?

Flag Post

This post has been removed by the player itself due to a large number of angry acclaims.

Anyway,

Hmm…I want to learn some EE tricks myself…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

y u bump

…where?

@Gio Hook Dumping? What’s that? o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gio500:

I would like to help this fellow newbie.

Hook Jumping.
Portal Cannon.
Boost Spin.
Megajumping.
Shine Effect.
Rainbow Text.
Number Glitch.
Hook Dumping.

and more!

Explain please.

Flag Post

Hook Jumping.
Portal Cannon.
Boost Spin.
Megajumping.
Shine Effect.
Rainbow Text.
Number Glitch.
Hook Dumping.

and more!

know them all like a bawss.

Flag Post

Hook Jumping.
Portal Cannon.
Boost Spin.
Megajumping.
Shine Effect.
Rainbow Text.
Number Glitch.
Hook Dumping.

and more!

1. Too old and boring.
2. Mech doesn’t work anymore.
3. I do that frequently.
4. Boost Jump much?
5. Hmm…
6. It’s famous in the old days if I remember correctly.
7. Blue Coin glitch, right?
8. Wait, what?

Flag Post

Hook Jumping.
Portal Cannon.
Boost Spin.
Megajumping.
Shine Effect.
Rainbow Text.
Number Glitch.
Hook Dumping.

and more!

1. Too old and boring.
2. Mech doesn’t work anymore.
3. I do that frequently.
4. Boost Jump much?
5. Hmm…
6. It’s famous in the old days if I remember correctly.
7. Blue Coin glitch, right?
8. Wait, what?

8. I agree. What?

Flag Post

Ignore Gio500, he’s just making this go off-topic.
You can easily do a hookjump with a < or > gravity arrow on it by holding space and going to the direction the hookjump is at.

Flag Post

Xland44, I’m not a troll nor a spammer. I’m not turning and encouraging to go off-topic. I’m trying to help fellow players. We all start as noobs and turn into pros. We just need help.