Sin [A story written by MawkM/Rawck23]

22 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Welcome to SIN . This is a story based on the journal of Rawck23. (Please note that Rawck23 is my EE name. :P) I will show you everything he has done, from trying to destroy worlds to trying to save them. And whatever you do, don’t SIN like he did.

~MawkM

Flag Post

June/1/2012/9:37 – The Broadcast

I walked swiftly, trying not to draw the attention of any bystanders as I hurried towards the world “HQEE”. I had something of importance to take care of there. With my Ninja smiley on a was praying that it would be harder for anyone to notice me. As I continued walking, I began to think about the message I had received last night.

You are being hunted by a secret agent, Rawck23. We can help you. We know that you will want more information on the matter, but it would take to long to explain it all in this message. However, I can direct you to were you can find more info. Tomorrow, before 10:00, arrive in the world “HQEE”. There you will receive some instructions. Follow them and you will learn more. We hope to here of your exploits at the “HQEE” today.

There had been no name or anything to go with the message, but I had decided to take my chances and check this out. God knows I have been in a tight spot before because I have ignored a message like this.

June/1/2012/9:58 -The Broadcast

I arrived at the door and switched to my Tan smiley. I always felt a lot more calm with it on. Slowly I entered the world.

When I entered I felt that whatever I had to do was not good. The place looked as if it was the HQ of some sort of secret organization. Scientists and other many different smiley’s dashed about, obviously going somewhere important. As I looked around, a police smiley approached me. “Rawck23 I assume?” He asked. Without waiting for an answer he handed me a small notepad page and left the building.

For a few minutes I considered dropping the note and leaving, but I had always been a sucker for this kind of stuff. Taking a deep breath I opened it. I scanned over it quickly and stuffed it in my pocket. I’m not going to bother telling you what it said because if you continue reading this you will find out eventually.

[This is the end of this segment, as I have yet to decipher the rest of the chapter he called “The Broadcast”. But don’t worry, I will find out more. Please leave a note if you liked this or not.]

Flag Post

Ermm… What does “HQEE” stand for? n_n

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sensano:

Ermm… What does “HQEE” stand for? n_n

Actually I cant say. I’m saving that for later. But I’m going to guess that a few people will assume it stands for " Head Quarter of Everybody Edits" Or something like that, but thats not it. So just sit back and wait till more is deciphered. ^

~MawkM

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

June/1/2012/10:09 – The broadcast pt 2

I quickly switched to a nurse smiley, trying to blend in the best I could. Making a mental note to myself saying I have to get the Scientist smiley one day, I hurried towards a door labelled “Section A :Employees only”. It was guarded by two security cameras, making it impossible to sneak in without being seen. If I had brought some fog blocks it would be easier, but I really had not expected any of this. Taking a deep breath and switching to my ninja smiley to protect my identity, I dashed through the door.

I had barely taken a step through them when the alarm went off. I dared not look back but kept going straight ahead. To the right… I thought, trying to remember the directions to my destination. I turned the corner and bumped into a police smiley. At first neither of us knew what to do. Then we both exploded into action.

I rolled backwards as he pulled out a pistol and shot at me. Ducking behind the corner I switched to my Templar smiley for better protection, and stepped out from behind the corner, charging him. He shot again, this time hitting my shoulder. I hit him in the gut, making him drop his gun and fall to the ground. I grabbed the pistol and prepared to shoot, just as I heard the door open and a group of police smiley came through it. “There will be to much death in this place anyhow.” I switched back to my ninja smiley and continued on.

There was a door ahead of me labelled “Subject #2763”. Two heavily armed Commando smiley’s guarded either side of it. Upon seeing me they pulled out some UZI’s and started firing. I continued to run forward, praying that they would miss a few times. I jumped forward, over their heads and through the door, landing in a heap on the floor. A searing pain began in shoulder and I was tempted to lay there for a few minutes until I heard the sound of more police smiley’s and the two commando smiley’s. I rolled behind a wall and stood up, preparing to jump and grab hold of a rafter.

About 20 police smiley’s entered the room, each one of them with loaded guns. I kept myself as silent and in the dark as I could while lying still on one of the rafters. “Were the hell did he go?” One of the police yelled, pushing over a mattress. As he did so a smiley jumped out and attacked him. “Get this thing off me!” He screeched as he lost his grip on his pistol. Two more police ran over and ripped the smiley off him, tossing it to the ground. They tied him to the bed and took one last look around before leaving.

As they left I heard one of them say, “We will have to get him taken care of.” No need… I thought as I dropped from the rafters and into the room. He looked at me with frightened eyes when he saw my gun, and I almost left then. Almost. I tell you now, I wish I had. I pointed my pistol, trying hard to keep a steady hand. “I’m sorry.” I said as I shot him in the forehead. I cried one tear as I left through a window in the room, feeling as if no matter how much good I did, God would never forgive me for this sin.

[The first chapter has been deciphered and now we know what he was supposed to do.But now there is no turning back and we still don’t know what “HQEE” stands for or what they do. Leave a comment on what you think it stands for and what they do.]

Flag Post

Sigh

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Sigh

Yes I know, this is probably a bit annoying to you, but hey, I was bored and decided why not. On a side note, what happened to Pred Crew? D: You guys were the most successful crew going. :/ On another side note, feel free to point out my mistakes. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Mawk, I have nothing against this.

Good luck.

Wish you would talk more in chat. You seem sane.

Thakns. :D And I’m not toooo sane… a bit off my rocker. .

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

[The first chapter has been deciphered and now we know what he was supposed to do.But now there is no turning back and we still don’t know what “HQEE” stands for or what they do. Leave a comment on what you think it stands for and what they do.]

Highly Qualified Enormous Ego

Flag Post

Nice.

I was a bit confused by this part:

You are being hunted by a secret agent Rawck23

I thought the secret agent was called Rawck23. Add a comma.

Whoops!

But anyhow, great story, looking forward to the next segment!

Flag Post

Nice one, although you might want some captions for some scenes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Nice.

I was a bit confused by this part:

You are being hunted by a secret agent Rawck23

I thought the secret agent was called Rawck23. Add a comma.

Whoops!

But anyhow, great story, looking forward to the next segment!

Fixed it, and thanks a lot! :D

Flag Post

[Before we start this chapter, I would like to inform people that the name of the first chapter will be changed because it didn’t go the way I planned it to and now the name makes no sense. (If you know what a broadcast is. O.o) And now, on with the story!]

June/6/2012/2:45 AM -I think I might be crazy and my Doctor is a maniac.

I have been unable to sleep at all since I shot that man, unable to enjoy anything in life. I have had three nervous breakdowns in public because I keep seeing ghost smiley’s everywhere. Am I crazy? Or just heading that way. Anyhow, I should probably take care of this shoulder wound. For good measure I wiped it with a wet facecloth before I left to the doctors.

As I entered the lobby I felt that something was not normal. I looked around slowly, fingering the pistol in my pocket. I felt safer with it on me.

And then it hit me. I mean it actually hit me. A block. A really hard one to be exact. It hit the side of my head, knocking me off balance and giving me a mother of a headache. At first, I was pissed. And then I was in pain. I brought a hand up to feel where I had been hit and was not surprised when I felt my blood all over the side of my face. “Damn.” I said, running swiftly to the doctors now, not to excited about getting hit with another block.

This was going to be a long visit at the doctors.

June/6/2012/3:22 AM

I arrived at the door to the world labelled “Doctor’s Building”, in big bright red letters. I opened it and stepped inside, leaving my pistol hidden outside. No sense in bringing it in here so the doctor can find out. The HQEE have been locking anyone up who owns a pistol.

I was in a pale blue hallway lit with fluorescent lights. I walked forward towards to the receptionist’s desk.

[Please note that there will be more added to this here chapter, but I had to go while writing this, so… ~MawkM]

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Sigh

Yes I know, this is probably a bit annoying to you, but hey, I was bored and decided why not. On a side note, what happened to Pred Crew? D: You guys were the most successful crew going. :/ On another side note, feel free to point out my mistakes. :P

Thanks, I got too busy, so I decided to end it.

Flag Post

June/6/2012/2:46 AM – KABLOOLOO!

DA RESEPSHUNIST SHOT MEH WIT A GUN

DA END!

Flag Post

How in the world did smileys have shoulders?!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

I could say a quarter of my circular body. :o

Flag Post

Smileys are technically heads. How in the world did smileys have bodies?!?

Flag Post

Smileys are technically heads. How in the world did smileys have bodies?!?

Ok. does part of my circular head make you happy? x.x

Flag Post

I still don’t understand, who was that man who you shot?

Is he of any importance to you?