TEC [The Epic Crew] Must be active Must not be in any other Crew

35 posts

Flag Post

Leader: Shadowwolf10239
CoLeaders: darkshadowskyguy, TerminatoreGTX
We are a group that make epic things (or atleast try) so if you want to join PM Shadowwolf10239 so a time can be set up for examination of levels and skills
must have a good amount of items NOT SMILEYS and you must be active
Optional Req.: must have atleast one normal world.
If inactive for a month WITHOUT REASON then you will be evicted from the crew
Lower ranks must follow higher ranks but higher ranks must not bully and push around lower ranks
Ranks: Leader(1), CoLeader(2), Epic, Awesome, Premium, Builder, Beginner, Trainee

Flag Post

i want to b crew
shadow

Flag Post

‘Must not be in any other Crew’, I demand a change on this rule.

Flag Post

Neither do I.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

Neither do I.

lol It worked. <3

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Neither do I.

lol It worked. <3

<3
gud jub. c;

lol ty. :D

Flag Post

Didn’t you saw things like this like a thousand times? Why are you still amazed at it? It’s part of EE… Unfortunately.

Flag Post

Try add some formatting, then more sections, then you’re set.

Flag Post

Try this

Flag Post

Cyberbullies. (_ _ ")

Flag Post

Dragon its called having a few minutes and ill probably get it made differently mkay? so before making offensive assumptions u should try to help

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowwolf10239:

Dragon its called having a few minutes and ill probably get it made differently mkay? so before making offensive assumptions u should try to help

If you didn’t have time when making the OP, you shouldn’t have made the OP if you didn’t want people telling you how to fix it.

Flag Post

If you don’t even have time to invest in a crew, it won’t work. But fine, I’m sorry for making this offensive assumption.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Because formatting is the key to everything.

Flag Post

This will help you.

I never said that, mich.

Flag Post

This will help you.

I never said that, mich.

COUGHFORMATTINGNAZICOUGH

Flag Post

We are a group that make epic things (or atleast try) so if you want to join PM Shadowwolf10239 so a time can be set up for examination of levels and skills
Lower ranks must follow higher ranks but higher ranks must not bully and push around lower ranks
Ranks: Leader(1), CoLeader(2), Epic, Awesome, Premium, Builder, Beginner, Trainee

I WANNA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

Waiting for lock… ._.

It’s not like anyone really moderates the EE forums. So you’re in for a long wait.

Flag Post

Fail.

Not that my crews are all successful, but 1. Formatting, 2. Why can’t I join if I’m in another crew? It’s not like this crew is awesome or something, 3. How unorganized, 4. Examination? Most crews just have an application, and it’s not like your crew is so very awesome or something

Neither do I.

Originally posted by Terence22205:

I see nothing “epic” about this.

Originally posted by Lirum053:

‘Must not be in any other Crew’, I demand a change on this rule.

Originally posted by shaunsred:

If you didn’t have time when making the OP, you shouldn’t have made the OP if you didn’t want people telling you how to fix it.

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

If you don’t even have time to invest in a crew, it won’t work. But fine, I’m sorry for making this offensive assumption.

Originally posted by michaelan:

Because formatting is the key to everything.

Originally posted by shaunsred:
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

Waiting for lock… ._.

It’s not like anyone really moderates the EE forums. So you’re in for a long wait.

^ to all above.

And you need:
1. Member list.
2. Formatting.
3. Change the rule about only being in a crew, because yours sucks.
4. Ranks do not make sense, and are totally bullying people. “I’M AWESOME, AND YOU’RE JUST A BUILDER HAHAHAHAHA
5. Even noobs newbs have a normal 25×25 world. (Noobs don’t have them, newbs do.)
6. We don’t like you and how you make yourself seem above.
7. Co-leaders should also be in the Leaders place, you are obviously making yourself look high.
8. Epic things? Like what? There is no point in this crew.
9. Examination? What if my time zone doesn’t allow for? Why do I want to waste my time doing an examination in such a bad crew?

I may consider joining if you fix. And you seem to need lots of time to fix things.

Flag Post

cn i join??

Flag Post

Posting to see first page.

Flag Post

this thread has been derped to hell so im going to first get stuff so i can better the format of my post then im going to make a better post so ill keep this post up until i get the stuff for a new one and when i make the new one i will delete this one
reason this hasnt been heavily invested in is because i made this post in a hurry so i didnt have time to make it all nice and fancy