ideas (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

if you have any ideas,write a comment so i give a out of 10.if your ideas are good.i give5+.

Flag Post

This is the second time you’ve made an ideas thread, and judging by your own ideas, I highly doubt the ratings will be very accurate.

Originally posted by johngibbs10:

potions ideas:5 potions!
kmaze potion:when colide into players.explodes in 5X5 circle,killing players.cost:25 item max is 3.(also kills your self)
iron man potion:imune to spikes and kmaze for 5 minuites.cost:100 item max is 10.
2012 potion:hurls a gigantic meteor will kill all players in a map,no damage to blocks,cost:300 item max is 1 and advaidible in your worlds.(also does not kill you)
muzic shard potion:music will be broken into pieces causes shards will popup to kill players withen shewolf music lenth and cost was 250 and item max was 5.
And now the"titadium potion":causes to increses speed then explode when time run out,killing players in a 15X15 circle.cost of 150 lasts of 1 minuite.do they agree?

Originally posted by johngibbs10:

oh yeah and the block ideas:
1.fake coins:you die when you touch them.(not users)
2.REAL water:you can swim but is liquid and drowns for 30 seconds.
3.zombie spawner:spawns 1 zombie,when zombie touch you,you die.
4.hidden spike:when touching a block with a smiley,spikes pop up,used wth eny direction!and kills them.
5.one way door:used with red,green and blue.only pass through 1 way because of a block.
6.bomb:blows up when touched,killing enyone in a range!
7.camoflarge blocks:there’s holes like eny other block in basic and you fall through!
8.REAL space world:a new world will combust players in space for 5 sec.if a not a background.
9.nuke:explodes in a massive range will kill enything if touched.
10.shelter block:instantly builds it!you can crate building with a blocks you got.
hope do you like it. :)

Flag Post

lock it by deleting the first post,please.

Flag Post

Why so stupid………. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joona1410:

lock it by deleting the first post,please.

Sometimes, Joona, I wonder… do you troll or not?

There is no point in bumping a thread telling them to lock it. It’s counter-intuitive.

Flag Post

1.WHY YOU BUMP IT YOU DUMBASS?

2. This thread’s name is bad. It doesn’t even have the ‘I’ capitalized…

3. Joona, go die. No really. You are worse then the stupid doctor(ew)…

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

1.WHY YOU BUMP IT YOU DUMBASS?

2. This thread’s name is bad. It doesn’t even have the ‘I’ capitalized…

3. Joona, go die. No really. You are worse then the stupid doctor(ew)…

i’m not going to go die. :P

Flag Post

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator