The EE Mechanism Crew.(And Thread, And Mechagame)

73 posts

Flag Post

Yo, Ninjadude here. This is reserved for a lock. If you’re reading this, chances are that it isn’t locked.

Flag Post

Welcome the The Mechanisms Crew!

Here, we make mechanisms and stuff! And actually, that’s pretty much it.I will still have the regular thread below, but feel free to join this crew to, like, contribute and stuff.

Joining:

To join, just follow these simple steps:

1. Put your EE acc link here please. (Must)
2.Your ideas. Current ideas, or just things you want to see.(optional, but boost your chances of joining.)
3. Activity N/10 (optional)
4.Pro-ness rating.(optional, but boost your chances of joining.)
5.Do you make bots? (Optional)

Okay, start joinin’!

Members
*Ninjadude720
*jkdrip

Welcome to the mechanisms thread!

In this thread, we will discuss our ideas of using EXISTING blocks(with very few bots, too), to create whole new level designs/minis/little gadgets. I will be posting my ideas & other junk here, so you guys can post underneath.

My ideas:

A choose your path level: Very simple, but I really want to see one of these.

An open world level, maybe even with QUESTS (Which is semi-impossible without speech): A lot more complicated, but seriously, it’s rewarding when you get the LAST quest coin you need to get so you can hit the purple switch and see the true ending. Yes, this would be awesome.

User-made Update: What I love about sandboxes such as LBP, MC and EE, is that you have so much to work with that you can actually create a usermade UPDATE. Yes, I’m talking people in the FUTURE looking back at our levels saying: ‘Lol, noobs. They could of done all of that using only * Insert future pack here * blocks.’

My completed mechs:

The shooting mech/ Timing mini: I couldn’t really decide between mech or mini here, but the level is great. Shoot for the stars! Canvas Skies

The 3 way randomizer: Mainly for miss/regular/critical on RPGs, this thing could work on almost anything luck related. RPG Randomizer

Community’s featured ideas:

Terence’s Magical mazes: A maze with hazards, checkpoints and magic? Yes please. (Made by Terence22205.)

Delusion Valley: Jus- Just- Just play it. Seriously. I can’t explain the awesomeness. (Made by Thanel)

Zombie Board Game: Awesome. I LOVE the Idea, but some parts felt a little.. well I dunno.. Impossible?Well, I didn’t read the instructions so it’s my fault.(Made by Asurch)

Come on, I wanna see some more of you guys up here!

<The Mechagame>

Welcome!

This is still in beta, but the level is here:
The Kongregate Mechagame

That’s all I can be bothered to write right now. xD. see ya!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

I approve.

=D

Flag Post

I approve.

Oh, so you approve THIS, but not a simple contesht where YOU DON’T HAVE TO JOIN?!
Just sayin’. jeez.
-doctorew

I like pie, and I approve of this either way.

Flag Post

I like it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:

I approve.

Oh, so you approve THIS, but not a simple contesht where YOU DON’T HAVE TO JOIN?!
Just sayin’. jeez.
-doctorew

YOU SPELLED CONTESHT RIGHT! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU. ;-;
And of course I didn’t approve. It’s a terrible “contesht”.

Check it again.horror music

Flag Post

I approve.

Just sayin’. jeez.
-doctorew

YOU SPELLED CONTEST RIGHT! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU. ;-;
And of course I didn’t approve. It’s a terrible “contesht”.

Check it again.horror music

Please can you argue on your own thread? =p Thanks.

Flag Post

Thanks for the approval, so let’s get the ideas coming!

Flag Post

I approve.

Just sayin’. jeez.
-doctorew

I like pie, and I approve of this either way.

Learn English.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjadude720:

An open world level, maybe even with QUESTS (Which is semi-impossible without speech: A lot more complicated, but seriously, it’s rewarding when you get the LAST quest coin you need to get so you can hit the purple switch and see the true ending. Yes, this would be awesome.

ask from mod

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:
Originally posted by ninjadude720:

An open world level, maybe even with QUESTS (Which is semi-impossible without speech: A lot more complicated, but seriously, it’s rewarding when you get the LAST quest coin you need to get so you can hit the purple switch and see the true ending. Yes, this would be awesome.

ask from mod

Newb question, what does that mean?

Flag Post

Ask an in-game mod to write the text.

Flag Post

How about a new prison era.Put a warning sign around it.Or for entertainment,put Christmas decorations 2011 inside the prison.

Or a foggy maze with traps.This could work if you can put decorations and spikes together in one block.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Ask an in-game mod to write the text.

Okay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

How about a new prison era.Put a warning sign around it.Or for entertainment,put Christmas decorations 2011 inside the prison.

Or a foggy maze with traps.This could work if you can put decorations and spikes together in one block.

Sounds amazing, In fact, I hope that they let us do that!

Flag Post

I concur. If only having the ability to mix two different blocks together was possible. We would have window mixing, foggy landscapes that cover every bit, and millions more! Okay, maybe thousands…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

I concur. If only having the ability to mix two different blocks together was possible. We would have window mixing, foggy landscapes that cover every bit, and millions more! Okay, maybe thousands…

I hope that that’s a good thing.
Actually, Of Course It Is! Hidden action blocks? Hells yeah.

Flag Post

More mechs please??

Flag Post

Deaths as fireworks.

MrShoe sure did gives us an idea after all in his world.Use guest bombing as ‘fireworks’ to real players.

Packs included:Spikes,booster below them,spawn point at the middle and any background.

Warning:Hazards ahead!

Hmm,hazard ahead.Or toxic?Or electricity?Or something?The signs is really confusing

Packs included:Warning sign package and spikes

Mad lab

An abandoned lab.Full of dangerous experiment and devices.And buttons too?

Packs included:Rocket pack and Halloween 2012 pack

Real Knight vs Pirates world

Where seas is around the castle,pirates are roaming around,and the knights are ready to attack them with their medieval weapons!

Packs included:Water pack,pirate pack,medieval pack and castle pack.

Flag Post

Deaths as fireworks.

MrShoe sure did gives us an idea after all in his world.Use guest bombing as ‘fireworks’ to real players.

Packs included:Spikes,booster below them,spawn point at the middle and any background.

Warning:Hazards ahead!

Hmm,hazard ahead.Or toxic?Or electricity?Or something?The signs is really confusing

Packs included:Warning sign package and spikes

Mad lab

An abandoned lab.Full of dangerous experiment and devices.And buttons too?

Packs included:Rocket pack and Halloween 2012 pack

Real Knight vs Pirates world

Where seas is around the castle,pirates are roaming around,and the knights are ready to attack them with their medieval weapons!

Packs included:Water pack,pirate pack,medieval pack and castle pack.

Sounds awesome!

Flag Post

Am I really going to have to bump my own thread?

Flag Post

Ninja parkour. :P

Obviously, it’s an automated mechanism made mainly of boosters where your character ninjas around.

Flag Post

Real Race checkpoint

Where you race with other players and can crash too!

Packs included:Carnival pack,Spikes,checkpoints and any other blocks.

Cowboy style

Aye!We’re going back into the Cowboy era!

Packs included:Sand pack,cowboy pack and summer 2011 pack

Flag Post

Hell

Fires and Lava everywhere!And spikes too?!

Packs included:Fire,Lava and spike

Flag Post

Anyone tried rotating fire?