FT Crew (Funtimes Crew) - currently not recruiting page 12 (locked)

933 posts

Flag Post

Just a preview..

Flag Post

I wish for no offense, but dear lord tell me there’s another kong crew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

Just a preview..

I wish you luck!

cough

snicker

So…

Does this crew do anything?

Yup, heaps.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Terence22205:

So…

Does this crew do anything?

Yup, heaps.

Dude, your crew is infested with idiots, and you can’t get anything accomplished. Quit already.

We have gotten lots accomplished, thank you very much.

Only losers quit.
Dat mah point. :D

Exactly my point too. I am not a loser, and so I shall not quit.

If you’re saying this crew is bad…

Flag Post

*Cough Shall we start voting for our next program? c:

Flag Post

Toscano? ( guys i think hes pretty inactive)

Flag Post

If you’re saying this crew is bad…

GATM, read my post again.

Originally posted by jkdrip:

I wish for no offense

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

*she
btw, yes… I was a bit inactive… but I have my reasons (actually its just some problems with internet).

Also I agree with GATM… we gonna have to extend the contest (maybe more 2-3 weeks?). And I decided that the judging thing will on points (or sorta like)
There will be a few judging factors and the maximum points each factor can give is 10:

ART; (idk who will judge this… maybe GATM)

gameplay; (if the world is loyal to the real mario thingy, I will judge this)

following of rules; (this one is already 10… if u break any rules it will be reduced to 0)

mod writing; (this increases 50 points in ur total, though it break a rule of crew-members only [u can avoid that if we have an mod in our crew… i dont check that usually :P])

entertainment. (this one contains various factors, including: time expend playing, difficulty and enjoyability [if I{or who judged this one} liked the world, in general]).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

Link:Click me! =D
Helpers: Hojakicammel,Noobzaii52,7games7,pvp,Packhack,Khyle (Castle part = FAIL!)

9 points on gameplay
also I dont see 7games7 or Packhack on the crew members list… thats -10 points

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

Just a preview..

gogogo!

btw… we need more contestants, if you are making your level and dont want to make a preview (like this guy ^). at least say “i’ll join the contest!” or something like that. (even tho I think everyone that would participate in this contest already worked on onepieces level ‘-’)

Flag Post

Mario Contest:

Onepiece88’s world: -1 point*
Krazykat2’s world: not done yet.

*means “so far”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

*Cough Shall we start voting for our next program? c:

Sure! You can start voting now! BTW, it can’t be one of the contests we’ve had before

Haha, nope. She’s more active than you, really.

GATM, read my post again.

I did not take offense. Read my post again. Did it look like I got offended?

Yes —> Well, I didn’t.

No —> Correct!

Also, if you’re saying my crew is bad, what’s so bad about it?

@toscano I think the mod writing rule is bit silly, who would get a mod to write in their level!?

Also, about the people not in our crew… maybe we could allow that? It’s not a strictly crew only contest. Though I guess the entry/world has to be made by a person in the crew.

Originally posted by toscano:

Mario Contest:

Onepiece88’s world: -1 point*
Krazykat2’s world: not done yet.

*means “so far”.

We’ll see. Just decide on whether you like my idea or not. :)

Flag Post
Also, if you’re saying my crew is bad, what’s so bad about it?

<thetruth>Quality over quantity. Your crew has 2 members who I consider to have quality with them, not including yourself. A mario contest is highly unoriginal, and extremely rarely has quality unless done by Nintendo OR an extremely experienced game-maker, who can think of a unique twist. “Program” section is not explained thoroughly enough. Crew in general is not explained in much detail. If your crew has done heaps, why can’t the rest of kong see it on the first post? The crew would be far better off if some of the noobier peeps were removed from the crew.</thetruth>

<lies>Cake.</lies>

Flag Post

Alright, jk. Let me go through this part by part.

Quality over quantity. Your crew has 2 members who I consider to have quality with them, not including yourself.

Yes, quality is better than quantity. However, we accept everyone to be in our crew, regardless of their application. Yes, I consider kicking people if they are inactive. But the thing is, our crew isn’t focused on making levels, and so this "motto" isn’t that important. Our goal of this crew is to make EE more fun.

A mario contest is highly unoriginal, and extremely rarely has quality unless done by Nintendo OR an extremely experienced game-maker, who can think of a unique twist.

I do agree with this. However, this contest was not thought of by me. It is unoriginal, yes, but does it really matter? Our crew is focused on having fun (in this case, people having fun making the levels in the mario contest) not making good contest entries or good contests. I’d rather have a very unoriginal contest and the people making very crappy entries but having fun rather than an original contest, with the players entering good entries, but the people entering not having fun.

“Program” section is not explained thoroughly enough.

True, though it’s not needed for it to be well explained. As long as users understand it without too much detail, it’s fine for me. In this case, It’s fine.

Crew in general is not explained in much detail.

As I’ve said before, we do not need it to be explained in great detail. It needs to be short enough for everyone to understand it, even those with a short attention span. There’s other reasons that I don’t think are worth explaining.

If your crew has done heaps, why can’t the rest of kong see it on the first post?

You can read everything we’ve done in the first few posts.

The crew would be far better off if some of the noobier peeps were removed from the crew.

I might consider kicking them, however, we accept everyone, regardless of their application. Yes, I’ll probably kick some of the inactive ones, but really, our crew is supposed to be aimed at fun, not making levels, so we don’t have to have 100% good members. Infact, it’s better we don’t.

Flag Post

So you just said that your crew could care less about quality, and would much rather focus on humoring yourselves. How would this be good, exactly? As for the explanations, just make a tl;dr shortened version of crap. And I suppose I was misunderstood when I typed this:

If your crew has done heaps, why can’t the rest of kong see it on the first post?

What I meant:

You haven’t done heaps.

As for accepting applications, you accept everyone, yet question why people consider this crew bad?

Flag Post

Fine, this’ll be very short.

1. We aren’t making levels, so quality isn’t that important.
2. Our crew is quite new. We have done quite a lot, thank you.
3. As I’ve said before, we do not make levels, quality is not needed.

You keep asking questions that I have already answered in the previous post. Desperate measures much?

Flag Post

I asked you no (non-rhetorical) questions since the last post. I’m trying to get you to explain why your crew is good, which you have failed. And I still call BS that you’ve done quite a lot. Your #3 even contradicts your #2.

As for desperate measures, I have no reason to even be arguing other than out of pure boredom. Desperate measures for me would mean somebody is gonna die, and quick.

Flag Post

I will respond on chat.

EDIT: Our argument, if anyone was interested.

Flag Post

Just quit arguing… you guys basically took over an entire thread page. >.>

And for the critics, those words never matter. In fact, they’re not even matter! And yes, they were true but… shaping a crew without “that power” is impossible, considering you are not its leader. So get real, and leave us alone.

Flag Post

Just quit arguing… you guys basically took over an entire thread page. >.>

.28 pages, to be exact. That’s not even over 50%…

Anyway, we had a pleasant argument on chat. :)

Flag Post

So…Im gonna vote for our next program and it is..(drumroll)..CTF!

Hey guys i know this is not the place for advertising but…
Khyles Luxury Hotel
It is a unfinished hotel,but feel free to give your opinions and suggestions :) .

Flag Post

I vote CTF too!

Flag Post

I vote CTF too!

Yes. I vote for CTF but… we need a better system.

Flag Post

Better system for what?

Flag Post

Better system for what?

Emm…for Winning? ( I mean like…who get the flag first ) ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

Better system for what?

Emm…for Winning? ( I mean like…who get the flag first ) ._.

Nope. For getting the flag. Seriously, the current CTF system can be exploited by… getting the 3rd coin on the enemies’ base.

I was planning on using one-way switches…