FT Crew (Funtimes Crew) - currently not recruiting page 14 (locked)

933 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

On 4. I meant my profile. Though I guess you read all of it, so accepted.

Erm, you forgot to welcome him.

Done.


These people have been relatively inactive:

meowmeow222 (MEOWMEOW222) [GMT -5]
landon2251 (LANDON2251) [GMT -5]
rrobertus02 (RROBERTUS02) [GMT +7]


Also, just a reminder the mario contest is still going on..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by AndreiTan:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

On 4. I meant my profile. Though I guess you read all of it, so accepted.

Erm, you forgot to welcome him.

Done.


These people have been relatively inactive:

meowmeow222 (MEOWMEOW222) [GMT -5]
landon2251 (LANDON2251) [GMT -5]
rrobertus02 (RROBERTUS02) [GMT +7]


Also, just a reminder the mario contest is still going on..

Maybe you should make new rule: All members must post on this page atleast once a week.
So you know, this crew can be more active and fun.

Questions:

1. How do you use the krock bot?
2. Is the HQ still Alive?

 
Flag Post

Replies:
1. I don’t know.
2. I don’t know.

Well, you gotta ask the man. Literally.

 
Flag Post

1. http://eebot-krock.weebly.com/
2. Yes, as you already know.

Also, I guess it would encourage activeness.

 
Flag Post

I dont get why but i atleast like at this treath 5 times a week, even tough i dont play EE anymore NOR am an official member ( PS: now that u host the mario contest, u know the question!)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

I dont get why but i atleast check this treath 5 times a week, even tough i dont play EE anymore NOR am an official member ( PS: now that u host the mario contest, u know the question!)

 
Flag Post

Emm…Why you double post it…

 
Flag Post

back :)

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

How is GATM still pretending that this is alive?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

I dont get why but i atleast like at this treath 5 times a week, even tough i dont play EE anymore NOR am an official member ( PS: now that u host the mario contest, u know the question!)

I don’t see any reason for you to quit EE…


Originally posted by michaelan:

How is GATM still pretending that this is alive?

How is michaelan still pretending that this is dead?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by lolzhss:

I dont get why but i atleast like at this treath 5 times a week, even tough i dont play EE anymore NOR am an official member ( PS: now that u host the mario contest, u know the question!)

I don’t see any reason for you to quit EE…


Originally posted by michaelan:

How is GATM still pretending that this is alive?

How is michaelan still pretending that this is dead?

Dude, it’s been a month. What have you accomplished?

 
Flag Post

5 programs, 1 contest, a world in progress.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

WE’VE BEEN ATTACKED!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

WE’VE BEEN ATTACKED!

EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP! EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP AND SURRENDER!

Nah, I’m joking, just RAISE THE O MIGHTY FORUM FLAGS!

Bad pun.


Our next program is starting near an 1 hour later. Hope you can join!

 
Flag Post

maybe someone hates this and tried to make alt and spam so his main account’s reputation will not get lower..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

WE’VE BEEN ATTACKED!

We are attacked by _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Maybe he wants to ruin the FUN
Or he is envious of our crew.



So xxagentxx,are you gonna join or what?


Flagged already

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XxagentxX:

maybe someone hates this and tried to make alt and spam so his main account’s reputation will now get lower..

It was Terence22205. I hate him now.


 
Flag Post

1. What is your EE profile name? XxagentxX
2. Why do you want to join this crew? Because almost all the people here are my friends and this crew is pretty active
3. What is your timezone? +8
4. What is my EE profile? Hojakicammel
5. What is this crew all about? fun, etc
6. What is one of our programs? capture the flag

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XxagentxX:

1. What is your EE profile name? XxagentxX
2. Why do you want to join this crew? Because almost all the people here are my friends and this crew is pretty active
3. What is your timezone? +8
4. What is my EE profile? Hojakicammel
5. What is this crew all about? fun, etc
6. What is one of our programs? capture the flag

Accepted! Despite us having too many members…

COME TO ROOM 2

 
Flag Post

Would be nicer if Kongregate created post permissions… just for security purposes.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I prefer pming than saying in public…



I do know it is Ter…
You did say “Woops pierce*”In chat.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator