FT Crew (Funtimes Crew) - currently not recruiting page 2 (locked)

933 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:

allout
mangoes I am on a crew… joining, since I am on a hiatus.
EST. I think that is -5, but not sure. And I assume that Dark, One, and you all live in either New Zealand or Australia, correct
www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
Having fun.
Roleplay

Me and dark live in malaysia,i dunno where does gatm live

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:
Originally posted by doctorew:

allout
mangoes I am on a crew… joining, since I am on a hiatus.
EST. I think that is -5, but not sure. And I assume that Dark, One, and you all live in either New Zealand or Australia, correct
www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
Having fun.
Roleplay

Me and dark live in malaysia,i dunno where does gatm live in

He lives in Australia i think…



Krock’s Bot Playaround

 
Flag Post

Western Australia, to be specific. :)

 
Flag Post

1. What is your EE profile name? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/krazycat
2. Why do you want to join this crew? I luv fun (=^_^=)
3. What is your timezone? Pacific Time
4. What is my EE profile? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
5. What is this crew all about? All about fun!
6. What is one of our programs? Krock’s Bot.

 
Flag Post

Competition in a mini.
Sydney, GATM?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:

Competition in a mini.
Sydney, GATM?

Nah, Sydney is in New South Wales. I’m in Western Australia, so I live in Perth.

Also, sure.


Originally posted by Krazycat2:

1. What is your EE profile name? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/krazycat
2. Why do you want to join this crew? I luv fun (=^_^=)
3. What is your timezone? Pacific Time
4. What is my EE profile? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
5. What is this crew all about? All about fun!
6. What is one of our programs? Krock’s Bot.

Accepted! =D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by doctorew:

Competition in a mini.
Sydney, GATM?

Nah, Sydney is in New South Wales. I’m in Western Australia, so I live in Perth.

Also, sure.


Originally posted by Krazycat2:

1. What is your EE profile name? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/krazycat
2. Why do you want to join this crew? I luv fun (=^_^=)
3. What is your timezone? Pacific Time
4. What is my EE profile? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
5. What is this crew all about? All about fun!
6. What is one of our programs? Krock’s Bot.

Accepted! =D

;D

 
Flag Post

RAWR!!!!! I’M A DINSAWR!!!!! (:I) I’m in this already :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

1. What is your EE profile name? {Insert anything}
2. Why do you want to join this crew? {Insert anything}
3. What is your timezone? {Insert anything}
4. What is my EE profile? {Insert anything}
5. What is this crew all about? {Insert anything}
6. What is one of our programs? {Insert anything}


Accepted.

Incorrect. As long as they fill the application form correctly they are accepted.

Originally posted by panda25:

RAWR!!!!! I’M A DINSAWR!!!!! (:I) I’m in this already :)

Uhh, no. You have to fill the application form, sorry. =)

 
Flag Post

So,
mangoes
pizza
pie
hsz
xHCb dsz
hacjnascjmz
wouldn’t work? Aww.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by khyle345:
Originally posted by Onepiece88:
Originally posted by doctorew:

allout
mangoes I am on a crew… joining, since I am on a hiatus.
EST. I think that is -5, but not sure. And I assume that Dark, One, and you all live in either New Zealand or Australia, correct
www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
Having fun.
Roleplay

Me and dark live in malaysia,i dunno where does gatm live in

He lives in Australia i think…



Krock’s Bot Playaround

Where in Malaysia?

 
Flag Post

Talk in PMs; don’t derail. Thanks! :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by doctorew:

allout
mangoes I am on a crew… joining, since I am on a hiatus.
EST. I think that is -5, but not sure. And I assume that Dark, One, and you all live in either New Zealand or Australia, correct
www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
Having fun.
Roleplay

GATM is a forum veteran, just like Terry and me. Based on your recent posts, do you really think he’s going to accept you?

Edit: Just now realizing you gave GATM his own profile link… Wow.

You never did read the application form, did you. He followed everything correctly.


I’m holding a poll. What program should we do first? Post below. :D

Irrelevant. I’m commenting on how idiotic his behavior is: necro’ing countless threads, spamming crews and crew wars, not comprehending logic equal to that of a first grader, and shit like this:

Originally posted by doctorew:

So,
mangoes
pizza
pie
hsz
xHCb dsz
hacjnascjmz
wouldn’t work? Aww.

 
Flag Post

Please do not derail the thread. Thanks!

 
Flag Post

Everybody tell me a suitable time IN GMT that we can host a program, and start our first ever program! ;3

 
Flag Post

How about 7PM(for me, got no converter) weekdays?

 
Flag Post

All you have to do is add 5 hours. So 12 AM GMT?

8 AM for me. Yeah, that’s suitable for me… Might be a TAD early, though. I can make it.

 
Flag Post

I am EST, not PST. I am currently in Miami.

 
Flag Post

I think that is -5, but not sure

I quote. I’ll make sure, and change.

EDIT: Yes, it is -5. So it’s 12 PM GMT.

EDIT2: Oh, sorry. AM not PM.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I think that is -5, but not sure

I quote. I’ll make sure, and change.

EDIT: Yes, it is -5. So it’s 12 PM GMT.

WOuldn’t -5 be 2PM GMT?

 
Flag Post

PG.3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by doctorew:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I think that is -5, but not sure

I quote. I’ll make sure, and change.

EDIT: Yes, it is -5. So it’s 12 PM GMT.

WOuldn’t -5 be 2PM GMT?

7 + 5 = 12, so 12 AM GMT.

 
Flag Post

1. What is your EE profile name? WESLEYDING
2. Why do you want to join this crew? Just cause.
3. What is your timezone? GMT +8
To make sure you’ve read this all…
4. What is my EE profile? HOJAKICAMMEL
5. What is this crew all about? Having fun.
6. What is one of our programs? Competition.

 
Flag Post

So many GMT +8s, that’s good. We’re lal in the same timezone. Accepted.

 
Flag Post

1. AndreiTan2000. You met me many times.
2. Because INCP died. And so did TLL, which is your previous crew. Also, I heard it’s a paradise.
3. GMT +8.
4. Hojakicammel
5. Fun, of course. Unless you’re planning on ironies.
6. Roleplay.