Sigh...

8 posts

Flag Post

Don’t think I’m going to be able to get my main account back. I just have that feeling. If I can’t it’s a perma ‘bye’ to my fellow kong-mates. T’was fun playing with you all. You guys made this a truly enjoyable experience. A few special thanks for being my friends goes out to:

1. Michaelan

2. GATM

3. Jlee

4. Meow

5. Terence

6. Darkshendi

7. And whoever I’m missing, yet know that I still appreciate the time you took out of your life, time you won’t ever get back, to make Kong feel like a second home to me. :D

Flag Post

You can still play. Try asking Zshadow again, if he hasn’t responded within 2 days.

If you only PMed Zshadow 5 hours ago or something, he’s most likely not going to answer for a while. Zshadow isn’t online everytime, you know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

You can still play. Try asking Zshadow again, if he hasn’t responded within 2 days.

If you only PMed Zshadow 5 hours ago or something, he’s most likely not going to answer for a while. Zshadow isn’t online everytime, you know.

Yes, I realize this. He just got back to me, or got back to me before I got on, I don’t know. We are trying to get this sorted out now I believe. :D

Flag Post

STAHP

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM233:

Don’t think I’m going to be able to get my main account back. I just have that feeling. If I can’t it’s a perma ‘bye’ to my fellow kong-mates. T’was fun playing with you all. You guys made this a truly enjoyable experience. A few special thanks for being my friends goes out to:

1. Michaelan

2. GATM

3. Jlee

4. Meow

5. Terence

6. Darkshendi

7. And whoever I’m missing, yet know that I still appreciate the time you took out of your life, time you won’t ever get back, to make Kong feel like a second home to me. :D

Bye… again. (-_-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by MawkM233:

1. Michaelan

2. GATM

3. Jlee

4. Meow

5. Terence

6. Darkshendi

Bye… again. (-_-)

T’is true. I don’t feel the want to try and restart should I not prevail in my quest to get my account back. Until we (me and Zshadow) decide that we can’t or can get my account back, I will be active on the forums and in chat.

Flag Post

YAY I’M SPECI— Or I mean.. hope you can get your account back. ;)

Flag Post

Meow, Why did you necro this,
WHY!!!??