Loading issues

21 posts

Flag Post

I’ve heard that some people have had poblems to load EE since yesterday or so. I didn’t have problems myself (except once or twice, refreshing made it work), but I decided to email MrShoe about it, since I’ve been doing that during the week and didn’t hurt me to do so. So, I suppose he MIGHT get to fixing that soon. In the meantime, we need a way to let everyone play. So, here’s the javascript fix for it. I pasted the code in pastebin since the kong formatting stuff would change the javascript. Here’s the link to the pastebin with the code:

http://pastebin.com/wcEpsnbz

Originally posted by Monshraider:

For Firefox users, you need to open up the scratchpad (SHIFT + F4) and then put the code in there. After that, WITHOUT closing the scratchpad, click on the EE tab on firefox. Go back to the scratchpad and rightclick on the code you just pasted, and select run.

Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

For Chrome User, Press F12 and go to “Console” Tab, paste the javascript with CTRL+V to the scratchpad and press Enter. c:

Edit: For IE User, its the same way with Chrome, And if you can’t use F12 on Chrome, use CTRL+Shift+I.

I am not sure with IE thought, but it should work…

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Thanks, Monshraider.

Another way to fix EE is to go incognito on your browser.

Dunno how it works for the other browsers; if anyone knows, please let me know.

PS: Incidentally, refreshing a couple of times seems fix the loading issue for some users, so perhaps before trying to use the javascript you can try refreshing. But if everything else fails, you’ll always have the code here.

NOTE: This javascript fix will not work if EE crashes and it’s servers go offline. In that case it’s just a matter of waiting until fix the code/fight off the alien invasion corrupting EE. c:

Flag Post

For Chrome User, Press F12 and go to “Console” Tab, paste the javascript with CTRL+V to the scratchpad and press Enter. c:

Edit: For IE User, its the same way with Chrome, And if you can’t use F12 on Chrome, use CTRL+Shift+I.

I am not sure with IE thought, but it should work…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

For Chrome User, Press F12 and go to “Console” Tab, paste the javascript with CTRL+V to the scratchpad and press Enter.

Thanks for the info. Added to the original post now. :D

Flag Post

HOW TO HELLLLL TO MAKE EE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ibrodjj:

HOW TO HELLLLL TO MAKE EE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the instructions for the browser you are using. I don’t get the confusion.

Flag Post

Thanks, Monshraider.

Another way to fix EE is to go incognito on your browser.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m bumping this since I’ve been asked in chat more than once for the javascript.
@fsaa4: Please, no spamming.

EDIT: The issue seems to be persisting. Perhaps it could get stickied?

Flag Post

Bumps, this was awesome when my ee didn’t work :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlee1968:

Bumps, this was awesome when my ee didn’t work :D

Please, only bump this when EE has problems again. Currently, it works, so no need for bumping.

Flag Post

adobe is being retarded and i cant play D:<
EDIT: nvm, changed browser and it works now
EDIT AGAIN: chrome is super laggy tho, and changing the resolution only makes it worse -.=

Flag Post

Player.IO problems.

Ask hummerz. Don’t ask me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ProfEvolution:

Player.IO problems.

Learn to read dates.

Seriously, what is going through people’s minds when they necro threads? The only way they could access them is if they googled the thread or went back numerous pages in the forum. Half the time, the posters in the thread haven’t been active in the forum for months. It’s fairly obvious when a thread is dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Venerated_Reaper:

Player.IO problems.

Learn to read dates.

Seriously, what is going through people’s minds when they necro threads? The only way they could access them is if they googled the thread or went back numerous pages in the forum. Half the time, the posters in the thread haven’t been active in the forum for months. It’s fairly obvious when a thread is dead.

Learn to $&@#ING SHOVE OFF ALREADY.

Flag Post

Player.IO problems.

Learn to read dates.

I actually have to agree. People need to understand that the threads they should post in are usually on the first page. Necro’ing them will not do anything, and it’s clearly obvious that the issue discussed in this thread did not happen recently.

Flag Post

Player.IO problems.

Learn to read dates.

Learn to $&@#ING SHOVE OFF ALREADY.

Maybe if you acquire new brain cells.

Originally posted by IceBomb45:

Player.IO problems.

Learn to read dates.

I actually have to agree. People need to understand that the threads they should post in are usually on the first page. Necro’ing them will not do anything, and it’s clearly obvious that the issue discussed in this thread did not happen recently.

Exactly. You are correct.

Flag Post

you two
agreeing

what else, is the world going to spontaneously explode in a fiery ball of fire?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hummerz5:

you two
agreeing

c:

Flag Post
Originally posted by hummerz5:

you two
agreeing

Something like that.

Flag Post

There goes the world.

Flag Post

Maybe if you acquire new brain cells.

Maybe if you acquire a life.